FR messages with meaning.

Options

Replies

• Flippiefloppies
    Options
    Oh you mean the one that people actually like commenting on? Including yourself. Ok.. Have a good day thee Almighty GasMasterFlash.... You have soo out witted me.. so bad. . Oh nooo...
    It's okay, kid. Keep trying, but not too hard. That's the key.
    You do realise that I am not the one trying to prove how witty I am. I am just trying to see how long you will keep this going..
    I teach a course on Saturdays. I'll message you a link.

I really hope I get a free tshirt, otherwise it would be a waste of time.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I've only FR 1 person in my entire MFP time here. 3 reasons
    1) she has lost lots. inspiring.
    2) she is close. first person super close to where I am. I was doing a 5K in the area and asked if she had done it.
    3) I saw her pics and saw one where she was in some con dressed up. I thought it was way cool. I don't think I'd ever dress up as anything. I hate being the center of attention kinda guy :embarassed:

as for me I never gotten creepy FR's. I almost feel left out :laugh:
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Oh you mean the one that people actually like commenting on? Including yourself. Ok.. Have a good day thee Almighty GasMasterFlash.... You have soo out witted me.. so bad. . Oh nooo...
    You do realise that I am not the one trying to prove how witty I am. I am just trying to see how long you will keep this going..
    Absorbent table coasters, actually.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    This is some pretty low grade trash talk....

Agreed.
    Please entertain me in a "Clean up your dirty mouth with Orbit" kind of way.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

Agreed.

*lol*.... lint licker!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Agreed.
    *lol*.... lint licker!
    Poop snacker!
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I tend to send a lot of one time messages to people without a friends request. Just because I think someones picture is nice, a post is funny... and yeah, sometimes I think someone is just flat out HOT it does not mean I want to be their friend. Usually I just like to do drive my compliments.
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    Absorbent table coasters, actually.

EEEEsssssshhh.... can't do it.
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I don't get any creepy messages and I don't care if someone attaches a message to their request. I'll give anyone a chance. If they get creepy after, then I can simply delete. No big deal.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I think I've only ever had 5 frs that were more than a sentence long and a blank fr equals decline.
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    AngieMD80 - I have you ahead on point on my scorecard. One good punch away from the TKO.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I have never gotten any creepy FR...Mostly just blank ones.....:grumble:
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    AngieMD80 - I have you ahead on point on my scorecard. One good punch away from the TKO.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZrMCd7p4EK2tYfQBtkShapPRYrIiZDCsQr6w7yGQdOZLd005B9A
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

Gotta be whisky in that coffee, you're not watching the same match I'm watching
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

I am faithful that it's sarcasm. Then again, this is a thread.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    heh you all have it easy....just the ones i received today are creepy and dudes dontr think almost anything is creepy.

Hey everybody has to have demographic...
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I have NEVER had this happen. I do feel sorry for everyone who does deal with it. :( You shouldn't have to.
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options

I am faithful that it's sarcasm. Then again, this is a thread.

^^^^
    This....and I thought nobody understood me!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Once I put the message up on my profile that I don't need anyone'e support or motivation, and I won't be offering it either - I get very very few friend requests. I prefer a message stating where they came across my profile, but it's not required.
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I love lamp.
    YES!!!