FR messages with meaning.

Options

Replies

• cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I always include some message with my friend requests. I either get a new fabulous friend or a restraining order so it all works out!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I know I am not alone in my desire to have a message included in a FR. I pretty much require it in order to accept a FR....HOWEVER, it seems like they are getting stranger and creepier all the time. Am I alone in this??? Are the d0uches just flocking to me these days? I dont need the come on's and oh baby, baby in a FR...and if they are, DENIED!
    CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

good try smooth talker....
  • opus649
    opus649 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Not that it makes it right, but a quick glance at your profile revealed two things:

1) Great cleavage photo.
    2) Motivation: To be a MILF.

That's gotta be like ringing the "creepy guy dinner bell". :laugh:

That's just stupid.

Right... she's asking for it I suppose? :noway:

Wow...... talk about twisting his words around. Are you really going to dispute that a revealing profile pic is going to attract more attention (wanted or otherwise) than a picture of a frisbee?? Haven't other people on this very thread already commented on the difference in volume of FR's depending on the amount of skin showing in their profile pic??

does that mean you only FR me because of my cleavage??? sad face....

A quick glance at my friends list should provide the answer to that question. :grumble:
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I don't send out FR's. I usually ask if they want to invite me instead. Combo of I'm shy and I'm afraid I could offend someone by accident.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I don't send out FR's. I usually ask if they want to invite me instead. Combo of I'm shy and I'm afraid I could offend someone by accident.

I've had a few women do this. I always FR them of course...but the first time it happened I was like 'Uhh...ok...why didn't you just FR me?'. A small amount of thought gave me the same answer you've given.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I really wish we had a girls only myfitnesspal. It would make things soooo much more fun. Sorry guys. You ruin the fun.

EDIT: with no MODS as well.

lame, i notice the same group of drama queens on here. mfp would be better off without them. sorry.

That comment was totally uncalled for, as this topic had nothing to do with you in the first place.

considering one of the "drama queens" started the thread in which he is now wasting his time in. Guess we are good for somethng.

Thanks countryboy!

Based upon your join date and post count I'd say you waste quite a bit of time on these forums as well.

Keep stirring the pot.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I really wish we had a girls only myfitnesspal. It would make things soooo much more fun. Sorry guys. You ruin the fun.

lame, i notice the same group of drama queens on here. mfp would be better off without them. sorry.

That comment was totally uncalled for, as this topic had nothing to do with you in the first place.

considering one of the "drama queens" started the thread in which he is now wasting his time in. Guess we are good for somethng.

Thanks countryboy!

Based upon your join date and post count I'd say you waste quite a bit of time on these forums as well.

Keep stirring the pot.

But isnt stirring the pot what the forums are all about lately?
  • felice03
    Options

Thanks countryboy!

Keep stirring the pot.

because you are never guilty of doing that.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options

Thanks countryboy!

Keep stirring the pot.
    Again, it kills me that you did not point to anyone in particular, but the OP and friends implicated themselves as such.

Good stuff.
  • Brandongood
    Brandongood Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I love lamp.
  • felice03
    Options

Thanks countryboy!

Keep stirring the pot.
    Again, it kills me that you did not point to anyone in particular, but the OP and friends implicated themselves as such.

Good stuff.

he quoted...i do believe that quailifies as directing comments to certain individuals.
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    he quoted...i do believe that quailifies as directing comments to certain individuals.
    He was responding to a comment about guys ruining the fun in the forums. In turn, he offered up his opinion on the subject of a woman-only MFP. Y'all are the ones specifically calling each other drama queens.
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options

Thanks countryboy!

Keep stirring the pot.

Yea my join date was over a year ago. I started a new account because mine got hacked. The point wasnt about you wasting your time. It was about you being on a thread of a drama queen after whinning about drama queens. Apparenlty you did not get the point. I WASTE all day on here. I own it. No biggie.
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options

Thanks countryboy!

Keep stirring the pot.

Good stuff.

Everyone on here knows who the drama queens are.. and we know it as well. See that is the point. We can admit when we are trolling a thread, starting Drama or being just plain b*tches. What is your explanation?
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    Everyone on here knows who the drama queens are.. and we know it as well. See that is the point. We can admit when we are trolling a thread, starting Drama or being just plain b*tches. What is your explanation?
    Commenting in a forum. Yeah, it's just that. No emotional investment. Yep. That's about it, Champ.
  • saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I appreciate ALL friend requests!! A message is very nice to have as i like to know how you found me.. but honestly I would have missed out on some awesome people had i declined.

I especially appreciate the weird & pervy ones! :smokin:
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    Commenting in a forum. Yeah, it's just that. No emotional investment. Yep. That's about it, Champ.

Right, coming from the guy that trolls every thread. You are just like us. It is ok. You can admit it.
  • careyayn22
    Options
    I have to say that I have been on a forum for years that consists of almost all females--- it's not for the faint of heart.

As far as the OP, assuming you were not just looking for drama :wink: , I would imagine your attractiveness and posting style might draw them in---and I don't mean that in a snarky way.
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    Right, coming from the guy that trolls every thread. You are just like us. It is ok. You can admit it.
    Dude, please don't compare your skills with mine.

(rubs nails on lapel)
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    Dude, please don't compare your skills with mine.

(rubs nails on lapel)

Oh don't worry. I would never steal your style of writing in all caps..usually begining with HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA. That is all totally yours.

BTW... Have you seen Breaking Bad? Your display pic looks just like Walter.. Sorry had to throw that in there.