FR messages with meaning.

Options

Replies

• Flippiefloppies
    Options
    I really wish we had a girls only myfitnesspal. It would make things soooo much more fun. Sorry guys. You ruin the fun.

EDIT: with no MODS as well.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Sorry, this chick has never had that issue. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing. :indifferent:

Now, with them being creepy after an add?? You betcha! DELETE.
  • opus649
    opus649 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    To be fair, My Girl *was* a real tear-jerker...
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I really wish we had a girls only myfitnesspal. It would make things soooo much more fun. Sorry guys. You ruin the fun.

:huh:
  • 10KEyes
    10KEyes Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    <---has a lady FRs me everyday......with no message....lol.....kinda weird if ya ask me.....

She's probably an ex... :laugh:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I've noticed the more skin showing the more FR I get. Haven't gotten any with this new biker avatar, hmmm wonder why?
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Spread the message to the females too. Getting blank FR's from ladies is just as annoying.
    funny 90% of the MFP profiles male/female state*Please send a message attached with your request..........." its like really? just for that i wont send a FR request, explains why i only have 2 friends and the other is my Ghost account-Ty
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    nope never received a creepy FR ... but have only received maybe 5 with any message at all.
  • mrs_madame
    mrs_madame Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    The bean one. I'd like to note, it was titled "A Burden Off My Chest"

What is up girl! I know we've never met but from the amount of time I've *kitten* to your pictures, we should be married. So let's cut the small talk and get the ball rolling so we can both get what we really want. I have no doubt that you're admiring my physique even as I'm writing this, so feel free to flick the bean if you have to. Now I'm sure what jerkoffs you've been dating lately, but I think it's time you ditched those diamonds in the rough and put your self in a relationship with yours truely. I'll treat you the way you deserve from giving you sensual deep tissue massages by the fireplace, to feeding you chocolate coated cherries from my mouth, all the way down to holding your hand when you weep whilst watching My Girl. So take a step forward and treat yourself to some real loving courtesy.

hah that is actually amazingly. I'm going to presume that they were deliberately being comical or I might despair at life.

Oh man, I'd have to accept that just for being so ridiculous haha. At least he's being legit!
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    Man! I never get the creepy messages! *kicks rocks*

Just find a pic of some hott abs on google images and post it as your display pic...Its almost automatic.
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    The bean one. I'd like to note, it was titled "A Burden Off My Chest"

What is up girl! I know we've never met but from the amount of time I've *kitten* to your pictures, we should be married. So let's cut the small talk and get the ball rolling so we can both get what we really want. I have no doubt that you're admiring my physique even as I'm writing this, so feel free to flick the bean if you have to. Now I'm sure what jerkoffs you've been dating lately, but I think it's time you ditched those diamonds in the rough and put your self in a relationship with yours truely. I'll treat you the way you deserve from giving you sensual deep tissue massages by the fireplace, to feeding you chocolate coated cherries from my mouth, all the way down to holding your hand when you weep whilst watching My Girl. So take a step forward and treat yourself to some real loving courtesy.

LMAO, what a smooth talker..haha NOT!
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I've noticed the more skin showing the more FR I get. Haven't gotten any with this new biker avatar, hmmm wonder why?

LOL
    This!

I had a pic of my dog up for a long time...no FR
    put up shirtless pic...lots o friends...
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options

:grumble: yeah it's ALL us, you're SO right \m/
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Not that it makes it right, but a quick glance at your profile revealed two things:

1) Great cleavage photo.
    2) Motivation: To be a MILF.

That's gotta be like ringing the "creepy guy dinner bell". :laugh:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Not that it makes it right, but a quick glance at your profile revealed two things:

1) Great cleavage photo.

That's just stupid.
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options

:grumble: yeah it's ALL us, you're SO right \m/

Eeesshh ok, well just most of you. The others just ruin it for the rest of you lol.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

LOL
    This!

I had a pic of my dog up for a long time...no FR
    put up shirtless pic...lots o friends...

almost tempted to send creepy message...must resist....
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I know I am not alone in my desire to have a message included in a FR. I pretty much require it in order to accept a FR....HOWEVER, it seems like they are getting stranger and creepier all the time. Am I alone in this??? Are the d0uches just flocking to me these days? I dont need the come on's and oh baby, baby in a FR...and if they are, DENIED!

This is just part of why I don't FR virtually ANY women. Note...this doesn't mean I never do...or that I won't accept women's requests (obviously!)...it just means that I prefer not to be labled a 'collector' of attractive female friends lol, nor do I like the thought that a woman might perceive me as 'creepy' no matter WHAT I write. Additionally, I don't like the idea that I might be putting pressure on a woman, or her relationship (if she's married or with a boyfriend). I'm not some perfect Adonis of a guy, but to some women's husbands that don't work out at all, I'm sure they might feel a bit intimidated.

I'd rather skip the whole thing entirely...but if the women are in a position to, or feel they should invite me for whatever reason...I'm more than happy as I said to accept.
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options

1) Great cleavage photo.

If ya got it, might as well flaunt it. If ya don't, then don't! :happy:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I don't get creepy requests... My fluffy dog apparently doesn't attract such attention.

I'm not sure if I'm overjoyed or completely disheartened.