FR messages with meaning.

Options

Replies

• GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I really wish we had a girls only myfitnesspal. It would make things soooo much more fun. Sorry guys. You ruin the fun.
    lame, i notice the same group of drama queens on here. mfp would be better off without them. sorry.
    VY3tN.gif
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    The bean one. I'd like to note, it was titled "A Burden Off My Chest"

What is up girl! I know we've never met but from the amount of time I've *kitten* to your pictures, we should be married. So let's cut the small talk and get the ball rolling so we can both get what we really want. I have no doubt that you're admiring my physique even as I'm writing this, so feel free to flick the bean if you have to. Now I'm sure what jerkoffs you've been dating lately, but I think it's time you ditched those diamonds in the rough and put your self in a relationship with yours truely. I'll treat you the way you deserve from giving you sensual deep tissue massages by the fireplace, to feeding you chocolate coated cherries from my mouth, all the way down to holding your hand when you weep whilst watching My Girl. So take a step forward and treat yourself to some real loving courtesy.

OMG! For real? Hahaha! That is too funny!
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Have you noticed perhaps the less clothing and more cleavage in your profile pic, the more frequent and creepy the friend request?

I know, what a concept.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

What is up girl! I know we've never met but from the amount of time I've *kitten* to your pictures, we should be married. So let's cut the small talk and get the ball rolling so we can both get what we really want. I have no doubt that you're admiring my physique even as I'm writing this, so feel free to flick the bean if you have to. Now I'm sure what jerkoffs you've been dating lately, but I think it's time you ditched those diamonds in the rough and put your self in a relationship with yours truely. I'll treat you the way you deserve from giving you sensual deep tissue massages by the fireplace, to feeding you chocolate coated cherries from my mouth, all the way down to holding your hand when you weep whilst watching My Girl. So take a step forward and treat yourself to some real loving courtesy.

omg i can't breathe right now bahahahahahahahahah :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No kidding lol.
  • maggie16sweetxoxo
    maggie16sweetxoxo Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I never get like any kind of requests and i believe all mfp friends are women soo idk :/ I really like all my friends they are great :flowerforyou:
  • SordidEuphemism
    Options
    My profile pic ensures I only get friend requests from folks with a sense of humor. People who would be aroused by a cartoon pony tend to occupy different parts of the internet than MFP - Unless MFP stands for "My Fornicatin' Pony"...
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    I really wish we had a girls only myfitnesspal. It would make things soooo much more fun. Sorry guys. You ruin the fun.

EDIT: with no MODS as well.

lame, i notice the same group of drama queens on here. mfp would be better off without them. sorry.

That comment was totally uncalled for, as this topic had nothing to do with you in the first place.

considering one of the "drama queens" started the thread in which he is now wasting his time in. Guess we are good for somethng.

Thanks countryboy!
  • opus649
    opus649 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Not that it makes it right, but a quick glance at your profile revealed two things:

1) Great cleavage photo.
    2) Motivation: To be a MILF.

That's gotta be like ringing the "creepy guy dinner bell". :laugh:

That's just stupid.

Right... she's asking for it I suppose? :noway:

Wow...... talk about twisting his words around. Are you really going to dispute that a revealing profile pic is going to attract more attention (wanted or otherwise) than a picture of a frisbee?? Haven't other people on this very thread already commented on the difference in volume of FR's depending on the amount of skin showing in their profile pic??
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Have you noticed perhaps the less clothing and more cleavage in your profile pic, the more frequent and creepy the friend request?

i received just as many without the cleave as i do with.
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    ... but I think it's time you ditched those diamonds in the rough ...

aside from the general doucheness from the entry as a whole... wouldn't a girl WANT a 'diamond in the rough'?
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options

Good lord.......you poor thing! :noway:

Yep. Have to admit though, it was good for a laugh.

Sad thing is that you weren't the only one who got that one.

I am tired of declining offers of letting me see their package.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    <
    Im with Stupid , IN
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options

That comment was totally uncalled for, as this topic had nothing to do with you in the first place.
    considering one of the "drama queens" started the thread in which he is now wasting his time in. Guess we are good for somethng.

Thanks countryboy!
    Funniest part? You're the one calling the OP a drama queen.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

I can't be the only one that finds the bold part frustratingly stupid lol I hope this guy is joking!

On another note, I don't think I would ever have the balls (or stupidity) to ever send anything so douché to someone else lol
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options

Thanks countryboy!

I can.. she is my bestie on here.. Only I can do that.
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Girls, feel free to send me a friend request with a creepy message any time.

creepy......im just saying

Def CREEPY...
  • felice03
    Options

Thanks countryboy!

I can.. she is my bestie on here.. Only I can do that.

true story...
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    My profile pic ensures I only get friend requests from folks with a sense of humor. People who would be aroused by a cartoon pony tend to occupy different parts of the internet than MFP - Unless MFP stands for "My Fornicatin' Pony"...

lmfao! (and I concur)
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I know I am not alone in my desire to have a message included in a FR. I pretty much require it in order to accept a FR....HOWEVER, it seems like they are getting stranger and creepier all the time. Am I alone in this??? Are the d0uches just flocking to me these days? I dont need the come on's and oh baby, baby in a FR...and if they are, DENIED!
    CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
  • felice03
    Options
    Not that it makes it right, but a quick glance at your profile revealed two things:

1) Great cleavage photo.
    2) Motivation: To be a MILF.

That's gotta be like ringing the "creepy guy dinner bell". :laugh:

That's just stupid.

Right... she's asking for it I suppose? :noway:

Wow...... talk about twisting his words around. Are you really going to dispute that a revealing profile pic is going to attract more attention (wanted or otherwise) than a picture of a frisbee?? Haven't other people on this very thread already commented on the difference in volume of FR's depending on the amount of skin showing in their profile pic??

does that mean you only FR me because of my cleavage??? sad face....