• mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I never get creepy requests. I feel so left out. SOFAKINGSAD! :sad:

Same here! Don't feel bad!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    i declined 6 FR's today alone, (no BS) im telling ya women are just as bad as dudes.

i agree 100% that we are! I am as pervy as anyone but i have never sent a FR talking about flicking beans, riding the pony, sexual assault charges or many others I can not even mention (i save those until after i get to know ya)
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Every day, if not twice a day I get a creepy friend request.
    I've had to block so many weirdos because of this....and I don't understand why I'm getting the FR's either....it's not like I have semi-naked pictures of myself up, or participate in Boobie Fridays

My profile is private too, so it's not like they can creep any other personal info on me either.

If there's no message with the request, I won't accept.
    If there is a friend request but the message includes "Hey girl, I wanna stick it in your mouth" then I block and report the person,
    THIS IS A FITNESS SITE, not Craigslist or some creepyass dating site.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Or when they copy and paste a mass message to every goodlooking girl while they are MARRIED?
    BUSTED!! mybad
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Lately I've having the same issue, FR out of nowhere and no message with it. I don't really care that much to be honest but it is a nice gesture when sending a message to someone.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Or when they copy and paste a mass message to every goodlooking girl while they are MARRIED?
    BUSTED!! mybad

nope wasnt you!
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    BUSTED!! mybad

nope wasnt you!
    OH SNAP!!! I withdrawl that comment then, carry on-Ty
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I get mostly sincere FR but even now I am having a hard time adding. I have soooo many friends it is hard to keep up. I've considered taking my ticker off, or changing it to 20 pounds to go....
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    The bean one. I'd like to note, it was titled "A Burden Off My Chest"

What is up girl! I know we've never met but from the amount of time I've *kitten* to your pictures, we should be married. So let's cut the small talk and get the ball rolling so we can both get what we really want. I have no doubt that you're admiring my physique even as I'm writing this, so feel free to flick the bean if you have to. Now I'm sure what jerkoffs you've been dating lately, but I think it's time you ditched those diamonds in the rough and put your self in a relationship with yours truely. I'll treat you the way you deserve from giving you sensual deep tissue massages by the fireplace, to feeding you chocolate coated cherries from my mouth, all the way down to holding your hand when you weep whilst watching My Girl. So take a step forward and treat yourself to some real loving courtesy.

LMAO OMG I like this person
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I send these all the time....\m/

fixed it for you....:drinker:
    Shhhhh, don't tell anyone jodi.....you let my secret out :laugh:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

What is up girl! I know we've never met but from the amount of time I've *kitten* to your pictures, we should be married. So let's cut the small talk and get the ball rolling so we can both get what we really want. I have no doubt that you're admiring my physique even as I'm writing this, so feel free to flick the bean if you have to. Now I'm sure what jerkoffs you've been dating lately, but I think it's time you ditched those diamonds in the rough and put your self in a relationship with yours truely. I'll treat you the way you deserve from giving you sensual deep tissue massages by the fireplace, to feeding you chocolate coated cherries from my mouth, all the way down to holding your hand when you weep whilst watching My Girl. So take a step forward and treat yourself to some real loving courtesy.

Oh..... My..... GAWD!! What the effing eff eff? Egads! Ya, I'm SURE you accepted after that love note.... what a douchehole.
  • arnoswife
    arnoswife Posts: 228 Member
    Options

Same here! Don't feel bad!

Is it weird that I like the creepy messages but don't get them often!?! LMAO!
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options

#FAIL lmfao!!
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    BUSTED!! mybad

bahahahahaha!!! :laugh:
  • timmymon
    timmymon Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    That is the creepiest friend request message ever... I have a terrible image of some guy bird feeding cherries to people from his gross mouth :sick:
  • Fockertots
    Fockertots Posts: 221
    Options
    all the way down to holding your hand when you weep whilst watching My Girl.

This had me crying, I was laughing so hard..
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options

LOL
    What? I check in with you all the time....lol \m/
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I tried my best:angry:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    all the way down to holding your hand when you weep whilst watching My Girl.

This had me crying, I was laughing so hard..

Have to give him credit for creativity.
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Spread the message to the females too. Getting blank FR's from ladies is just as annoying.