FR messages with meaning.

Options

Replies

• dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Not that it makes it right, but a quick glance at your profile revealed two things:

1) Great cleavage photo.
    2) Motivation: To be a MILF.

That's gotta be like ringing the "creepy guy dinner bell". :laugh:

That's just stupid.

Thanks for adding so much to the conversation. Have a nice day. :tongue:
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Not that it makes it right, but a quick glance at your profile revealed two things:

1) Great cleavage photo.

That's just stupid.

Right... she's asking for it I suppose? :noway:
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I really wish we had a girls only myfitnesspal. It would make things soooo much more fun. Sorry guys. You ruin the fun.

EDIT: with no MODS as well.

:huh:
    :grumble: yeah it's ALL us, you're SO right \m/

Eeesshh ok, well just most of you. The others just ruin it for the rest of you lol.

Thank you for clarifying. I don't send friend requests, so mine can't be creepy.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

1) Great cleavage photo.

actually I very rarely have a pic with cleavage...i received these kind of messages even without it...thanks for playing.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I never get creepy requests. I feel so left out. SOFAKINGSAD! :sad:

You are not alone... I don't get them either... I guess I'm just not sexay enough...
  • Tishy78
    Tishy78 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    The "bean" one is hilarious!

But, I dunno... I find it more disturbing that he used My Girl than something current like The Notebook... How old is that movie? It makes him seem that much more creeper-ish in my mind :)
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    To be fair, My Girl *was* a real tear-jerker...

hahaha - so funny.
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options

1) Great cleavage photo.

That's just stupid.

Thanks for adding to much to the conversation. Have a nice day. :tongue:

She was just pointing out the obvious. You wasted precious thread space with that post.
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    The bean one. I'd like to note, it was titled "A Burden Off My Chest"

What is up girl! I know we've never met but from the amount of time I've *kitten* to your pictures, we should be married. So let's cut the small talk and get the ball rolling so we can both get what we really want. I have no doubt that you're admiring my physique even as I'm writing this, so feel free to flick the bean if you have to. Now I'm sure what jerkoffs you've been dating lately, but I think it's time you ditched those diamonds in the rough and put your self in a relationship with yours truely. I'll treat you the way you deserve from giving you sensual deep tissue massages by the fireplace, to feeding you chocolate coated cherries from my mouth, all the way down to holding your hand when you weep whilst watching My Girl. So take a step forward and treat yourself to some real loving courtesy.

LMAO!!! I think that may be both the best and worst FR i've ever seen
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    The bean one. I'd like to note, it was titled "A Burden Off My Chest"

What is up girl! I know we've never met but from the amount of time I've *kitten* to your pictures, we should be married. So let's cut the small talk and get the ball rolling so we can both get what we really want. I have no doubt that you're admiring my physique even as I'm writing this, so feel free to flick the bean if you have to. Now I'm sure what jerkoffs you've been dating lately, but I think it's time you ditched those diamonds in the rough and put your self in a relationship with yours truely. I'll treat you the way you deserve from giving you sensual deep tissue massages by the fireplace, to feeding you chocolate coated cherries from my mouth, all the way down to holding your hand when you weep whilst watching My Girl. So take a step forward and treat yourself to some real loving courtesy.

you must have been reading this message when your profile pic was taken ;)
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options

1) Great cleavage photo.

That's just stupid.

Where did I say that? Perhaps my opening phrase of "Not that it makes it right" wasn't clear enough.

Anyhow, those things attract attention. Sometimes it's attention from people you'd rather stayed away. Welcome to reality.
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    I really wish we had a girls only myfitnesspal. It would make things soooo much more fun. Sorry guys. You ruin the fun.

Eeesshh ok, well just most of you. The others just ruin it for the rest of you lol.

Thank you for clarifying. I don't send friend requests, so mine can't be creepy.

Unless someone can read your thoughts... that is a round about way of sending a creepy message, even if you did not intend for them to hear it. But, I guess that is their fault for getting into your head. Where was I going with this?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Side note: An ALL FEMALE MFP would be my worst nightmare come true.

F*** THAT!

Freaking estrogen flying through the air smacking you in the face all the time... estrogen with little manicured claws trying to fight like a kitty with a ball of yarn.

No thanks.
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options

1) Great cleavage photo.

That's just stupid.

Where did I say that? Perhaps my opening phrase of "Not that it makes it right" wasn't clear enough.

Anyhow, those things attract attention. Sometimes it's attention from people you'd rather stayed away. Welcome to reality.

^^ She is obviously just sexually frustrated.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I don't get creepy requests... My fluffy dog apparently doesn't attract such attention.

I'm not sure if I'm overjoyed or completely disheartened.

You don't need a beautiful picture for your profile (though you did have one, in the past). You're clearly fabulous!

And you know I mean it too =p.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Side note: An ALL FEMALE MFP would be my worst nightmare come true.

F*** THAT!

Freaking estrogen flying through the air smacking you in the face all the time... estrogen with little manicured claws trying to fight like a kitty with a ball of yarn.

No thanks.

See my previous comment lol.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

Unless someone can read your thoughts... that is a round about way of sending a creepy message, even if you did not intend for them to hear it. But, I guess that is their fault for getting into your head. Where was I going with this?

mind-blown.gif

A tribute to my old friend ElExGordo. May he rest in peace.
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I've had several creepy messages. That being said, I don't require that anyone send a message when sending a FR. It's easy enough to add them if you want, then delete if necessary.
    I find it creepier when you delete someone, then they send you several messages afterward demanding to know why :/
  • holzjw1482
    holzjw1482 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Girls, feel free to send me a friend request with a creepy message any time.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Or when they copy and paste a mass message to every goodlooking girl while they are MARRIED?

Some guys just have no class. As a married man, I make sure I write a personalized friend request for every attractive woman I hit on. :tongue: