Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Pssh, all I get are blank FR's.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Ooooh... let me go get the popcorn... we now have some drama for your mama going on here...
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I know I am not alone in my desire to have a message included in a FR. I pretty much require it in order to accept a FR....HOWEVER, it seems like they are getting stranger and creepier all the time. Am I alone in this??? Are the d0uches just flocking to me these days? I dont need the come on's and oh baby, baby in a FR...and if they are, DENIED!

I keep it simple. I let MFP send my message "mackeric would like to be friends"

Done and done.

I don't write messages in FR's.
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    Options
    i openly dare someone to try and offend me in a friend request....females only please
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Everyone on here knows who the drama queens are.. and we know it as well. See that is the point. We can admit when we are trolling a thread, starting Drama or being just plain b*tches. What is your explanation?
    Commenting in a forum. Yeah, it's just that. No emotional investment. Yep. That's about it, Champ.
    Right, coming from the guy that trolls every thread. You are just like us. It is ok. You can admit it.
    Dude, please don't compare your skills with mine.

(rubs nails on lapel)

Oh don't worry. I would never steal your style of writing in all caps..usually begining with HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA. That is all totally yours.

BTW... Have you seen Breaking Bad? Your display pic looks just like Walter.. Sorry had to throw that in there.

Heisenberg, lol
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    Everyone on here knows who the drama queens are.. and we know it as well. See that is the point. We can admit when we are trolling a thread, starting Drama or being just plain b*tches. What is your explanation?
    Commenting in a forum. Yeah, it's just that. No emotional investment. Yep. That's about it, Champ.
    Right, coming from the guy that trolls every thread. You are just like us. It is ok. You can admit it.
    Dude, please don't compare your skills with mine.

(rubs nails on lapel)

Oh don't worry. I would never steal your style of writing in all caps..usually begining with HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA. That is all totally yours.

BTW... Have you seen Breaking Bad? Your display pic looks just like Walter.. Sorry had to throw that in there.

Heisenberg, lol

YES! Love that show!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I do put a message in FR's whether it's required or not. The pervs creepy stuff I leave to the idiots! The flick thing I read earlier was just COMEDY!!!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I do put a message in FR's whether it's required or not. The pervs creepy stuff I leave to the idiots! The flick thing I read earlier was just COMEDY!!!

That was my favourite line.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Ooooh... let me go get the popcorn... we now have some drama for your mama going on here...

I am waiting for them to take each other out and then, I swear by everything which is good and true, I will have free reign to troll these boards with abandon...

Who is MSF? He is supposed to be British. Some say his father was Egyptian. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Mike from MFP tell it, anybody could have worked for MSF. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Ah, hell. That's the **** I bust out on old, worn trolling attempts -- mostly the double entendre ****. Pfft... that is not an accurate representation of my skills.
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    Ah, hell. That's the **** I bust out on old, worn trolling attempts -- mostly the double entendre ****. Pfft... that is not an accurate representation of my skills.

Well we have YET, to see them.
  • Marper8521
    Marper8521 Posts: 160
    Options
    The bean one. I'd like to note, it was titled "A Burden Off My Chest"

What is up girl! I know we've never met but from the amount of time I've *kitten* to your pictures, we should be married. So let's cut the small talk and get the ball rolling so we can both get what we really want. I have no doubt that you're admiring my physique even as I'm writing this, so feel free to flick the bean if you have to. Now I'm sure what jerkoffs you've been dating lately, but I think it's time you ditched those diamonds in the rough and put your self in a relationship with yours truely. I'll treat you the way you deserve from giving you sensual deep tissue massages by the fireplace, to feeding you chocolate coated cherries from my mouth, all the way down to holding your hand when you weep whilst watching My Girl. So take a step forward and treat yourself to some real loving courtesy.

I think this guy was in that movie "the ladies man" hahahahahahaha - Seriously, someone really wrote this crap!!!

Good lord.......you poor thing! :noway:
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    I have a subtle and witty style.

I'm the thinking man's troll, not the hit-you-over-the-head-with-the-joke wakka-wakka-wakka Jim Carrey-type.
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options

I'm the thinking man's troll, not the hit-you-over-the-head-with-the-joke wakka-wakka-wakka Jim Carrey-type.

You mean so subtle that only you can sense them, right?
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options

It requires a certain amount of intelligence and wit, actually. Zing!
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    [/quote]

Oh god. That was So funny. Please stop. No really stop. ::yawns:::
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    Options
    key words i always use in friend requests

wow!!....supple.....babies.....getsome......rack........and what do you think of this.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    What a ***** fest this thread is.
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options

Oh god. That was So funny. Please stop. No really stop. ::yawns:::
    I wouldn't expect you to appreciate it. That's OK.

You can stick to the fish taco, swallow/spit and hardwood/carpet threads. Wakka wakka wakka!
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    *munching on popcorn*-Ty