People who complain they're fat but do nothing about it

Options
12346»

Replies

• LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I hate when people who are overweight act as if there's "nothing wrong'. For instance..a friend of mine was trying to find a dress..she only can shop @ Ashley stewart or Lane Bryant...when we couldnt find anything..she blamed the stores! Her comment was " Why they don't make enough 2 x shirts for everyone"....really?
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I used to be just like that. I was lazy and I didn't want to change but I wanted the weight to disappear. Eventually, I realized that was a really silly thing to expect, then I joined MFP. People need to realize that weight-loss is not magic. Unfortunately, everyone needs to realize that on their own.

So true. I was that person also. I just had a facebook inbox today from an old friend who said, "What are you doing to lose all that weight." I told her... Cutting calories, busting my A** in the gym.. hard work and exactly what she needs to do. We'll see if she takes it or leaves it.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I am so annoyed with people like that. They don't understand that no matter what you do at the gym, it's only about 20% towards your goal. You have to eat right too, that's the main way to your goal. Diet and exercise have to work together!
    agreed!
  • pundas
    pundas Posts: 167 Member
    Options