My 30 Day Shred results!

Options

Replies

• Fairieluv77
    Fairieluv77 Posts: 95
    Options
    You should absolutely NOT be mortified. You look great. All your hard work is paying off. I only hope I see such a difference in a month.
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Wow good job!! I have 9 more days to go can't wait then I am trying Insanity.
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    WOW, I am about half through the shred, that is definitely motivation to keep going!!
  • Momoftwins1987
    Momoftwins1987 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That's great. Good for you :)
  • jacquelyn311
    jacquelyn311 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So we are TOTALLY built the same; I'm buying this ASAP! You can definitely see the difference in your waist; great job sticking with it girl! :o)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Thats Awesome...You look great!!!
  • sugarnspicere
    sugarnspicere Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Great job!!
  • tlc12078
    tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I can def see the difference. Great job!!!
  • meadowmail77
    meadowmail77 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Your pics are great. I see that everyone is getting results from that video. I'll be doing Day 7 today of the 30 Day Shred.
  • roadchic18
    roadchic18 Posts: 128
    Options
    Yay you!! I just started Ripped in 30 on Monday so seeing your results really gives me motivation to stick with Jillian!! You did an awesome job!
  • pr78sb
    pr78sb Posts: 1
    Options
    WOW you look great! You can definatly see the results. I ordered th 30DS and should be getting here today and your results have given me inspiration to stay with it. Congrats
  • mustanggirl_2011
    mustanggirl_2011 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    great results!
  • laurmacdougall
    laurmacdougall Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Awesome results, what a difference! Congrats :)
  • ColeenSanLeon
    ColeenSanLeon Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow! You did awesome, you can really see the difference!! I bet your clothes feel so comfy now! (If they aern't falling off!!) :smile:
  • PandaHerber
    PandaHerber Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats on finishing and on having the courage to share!!
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results! I've just started it myself and this has given me the motivation to stick with it :)
  • transitioninprogress
    transitioninprogress Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful, great work!! you should be very proud of yourself for over coming the fear of posting those pictures!!
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    What an amazing difference
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!