My 30 Day Shred results!

Options

Replies

• moskinnny
    moskinnny Posts: 118
    Options
    Congratulations.......you look great, keep up the good work.. Makes me want to try it out.
  • wd773
    wd773 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    you better go girl!! you rocked it!! i know the picture thing wasnt easy but let me bless ya now that youve shared it us let me be the first to help you rejoice in the fact that you can buy smaller undies!! lol seriously girl i am happy for you . im starting 30D shred on may 1st looking forward to some new undies too!!! congrats!!!
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • ELee0517
    ELee0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!!!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    you better go girl!! you rocked it!! i know the picture thing wasnt easy but let me bless ya now that youve shared it us let me be the first to help you rejoice in the fact that you can buy smaller undies!! lol seriously girl i am happy for you . im starting 30D shred on may 1st looking forward to some new undies too!!! congrats!!!

Lol. You're right! I didn't even notice that part! I can go undie shopping! Yea! Lol.
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    OMG that is awesome! congratulations. Is this the Jillian Michaels workout? I have been looking at that

That's the one. She has others that I am thinking about trying as well.
  • claireplum
    claireplum Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC job! You should be ever so proud of yourself. I am on day 15 and was considering stopping. These pictures have made me grab my sweat pants and put the dvd on. Thank you x
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great results!! keep it up!!
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    thats really good progress for 30 days! awesome!!!
  • msbudrflie
    Options
    :smile: YAY FOR YOU!!!! :)
  • pandasmama3
    pandasmama3 Posts: 120
    Options
    Tomorrow will be day 10 for me and this just gives me the motovation to contnue....keep up the good work your results are fantastic!!!!
  • micwik
    micwik Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    fantastic .... today is day 4 for me! I think you look terrific!!!
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I did my 1st day yesterday and wanted to die...I guess those rockin' body pics mean I should get up and go do day 2!

This was awesome..thanks for posting :)
  • leelafit_mtl
    leelafit_mtl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Geeze you rocked it all the way!! Good job!
  • Aranney76
    Options
    Good for you! I can definitely see a difference! I've only lasted 3 days on 30 Day Shred! Keep up the good work!!! :)
  • melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! wow! What GREAT results!!! :happy:
  • aprilgrl27
    aprilgrl27 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    WOW, okay I am buying it! You look great!

Ditto!!
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    wow the love handles are gone. Awesome Job!!!
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You are my hero! For sticking with such a tough program, and for putting your results out there for all to see. I just started the shred this week and you just motivated me more than I can tell you
    great job!!!
  • jmy1975
    jmy1975 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I have that sitting next to the TV and your pictures give me some great motivation to get started on them. I think I'll start on May 1st.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!