My 30 Day Shred results!

Options

Replies

• Cat_from_Chicago
    Cat_from_Chicago Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Let me start by saying this, I bought the 30DS within my first two weeks of MFP. I was so motivated because I had lost like 4 lbs in one week without any exercise. When I seen the vast reviews in the forums, I knew I needed to get this DVD. Fast forward to now,

I have been on MFP for about 9 weeks now & still have not done the 30DS. I just hate to exercise. Plus all that "muscle weighs more than fat" wasn't the best motivator. Anyway, I seen this post & you just motivated me to do it. We have a similar weigh & body type and now I think it will be worth my while. Seriously, I don't know if I'm strong enough to post pictures but kudos to you! You look amazing!
  • mfbailey1977
    Options
    Amazing, good for you! I'm on day 2 of the Shred, and will definitely use you as inspiration.
  • jennay611
    Options
    Great job! I'm so glad you took measurements. I have friends who have relied soley on the scale and have come away discouraged after weeks of JM, but lean muscle replacing fat makes such a difference in your physique!

If you're interested in trying another one of her videos with a similar format, I just finished "Ripped in 30" a couple weeks ago. I highly recommend it. It's the same 3-2-1 circuit format, but I felt more challenged than I did with 30DS, so it was a follow up (plus it has 4 levels instead of 3!).

Best of luck on your continued endeavors!
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    You got amazing results! Such dedication. Great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • superstankazz
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! Good for you!
  • cwatson1214
    cwatson1214 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    fantastic job, you should be proud. I am at the tail end of the 30day shred, i have results but didnt take pics. I do have to say that, i started out using 2 lb weights and took a little longer to move on to level 2 because i got bronchitis in the mean time. it made it hard to keep up. I am going to start over in May, see what happens. Maybe I will post my pics too.

Thanks for the inspiration
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great! great job! You are great inspiration. I am on day 8 today and hope by the end to see the difference like you!
  • Freida_MS
    Freida_MS Posts: 100
    Options
    Can definitely see the results! Way to go!!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    wow! hard to believe that is only 2.5 inches on your waist! Awesome progress!
  • 2012slimjim
    Options
    Wow you look amazing xxx
  • rwisner
    rwisner Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    WOW! Fantastic results! You go girl!! I am on day 8 and certainly hoping to have resuts like yours!!

Question- did you do any other workouts in addition or just the 30 DS?
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring me to finish. I'm on day 24. I hope my pics are as good as yours when I'm done.
  • Kylabgeek
    Kylabgeek Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! And I know the feeling. I had my daughter take pics of me on day 1 and I will take more after day 30 and will post too. Thank you for posting! I check this board each day as it gives me incentive to stick with the video. I finished day 5 of 30ds today.
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    AWESOME!!! You truly can see a big difference! GOOD FOR YOU!!!
  • happypath101
    Options
    I just said "Holy Crap!" out loud - in a good way. WOW! I canNOT believe that anything you do for only 30 days could make such a huge difference! WOW! Good for you!

(And kudos for posting pics. I have not even got up the nerve to take similar pics of myself - even for my own reference. :O)
  • alliekadams
    alliekadams Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm out of the loop. What's a shred?
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    WOW! Can clearly see the difference. You go girl.
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    So I finished 30 Day Shred yesterday. I was shocked that I stayed with it so long. But to make a long story short, here are my measurements and result pics. For the record, I am absolutely mortified about posting these, so please go easy on me. lol

Start weight/End weight: 182lbs- 176lbs (6lb loss)
    Upper Arms: 12in-11.5in ( .5in loss)
    Waist: 33.5in- 31in (2.5in loss)
    Hips: 42in- 40.5in (1.5in loss)
    Thighs: 25in-23in (2in loss)

PicsArt_1335532209695.jpg

PicsArt_1335531328149.jpg

PicsArt_1335530927950.jpg

Holy crap you are a true success story!
  • karaokegurl
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!