My 30 Day Shred results!

Options

Replies

• tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing....i've just started the 30DS and have been looking for pics of success by members....so glad i came across yours...you are looking good
  • MsKeri23
    MsKeri23 Posts: 27
    Options
    good or you you go girl!!!!!
    :happy:
  • awwwshux25
    awwwshux25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous!
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    excellent work! what a difference !!!
  • rachellem86
    rachellem86 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You can really see the difference, especially in your waist and thighs! Keep up the good work!
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I really need to get back into doing the 30DS. I would say that I saw results in the change in my body more than on the scale.
  • kimmydear
    kimmydear Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You did great! You look like you lost more than 6...must be that good muscle you're building. Thanks for posting. I'm on Day 14. ;-)
  • 1toInfinity
    1toInfinity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great results! I am on day 8. I lost 6lbs and 12 inches last time I did the shred, which was in December 2010.
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    WOW, okay I am buying it! You look great!

I 2nd this exactly! I was on the fence about purchasing this, but I think after seeing your results, I NEED to purchase this!

Way to go!
  • letswalk
    letswalk Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! :) You can totally see a difference! :)
  • dsearle67
    dsearle67 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    THAT IS ABSOLUTELY FANTABULOUS!!!! YOU ROCK GIRL!! Be glad that you stuck with it and keep going! You look great! A total inspiration to me and others!!!
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You've had really good results. I'm currently on level 2 of 30ds. I hope my results are as good as yours. Well done.
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4 of 30DS - can't wait to see my results. You are looking good :happy:
    Thank you! Good luck on your journey as well!
  • dlwava
    dlwava Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is amazing.....congratulations
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    WOW, okay I am buying it! You look great!

I 2nd this exactly! I was on the fence about purchasing this, but I think after seeing your results, I NEED to purchase this!

Way to go!
    Thank you! I was skeptical at first as well. I didn't believe that a home video could give me great results. Guess I was wrong. Lol. I loved it so much that I am going to do it again and then look into P90X or something like it. I want to build up my strength a bit more before I move on to the extreme stuff.
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is truly fantastic!! I am on day 11 of the shred, if I get results even half as good as yours I would be ecstatic!!!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results - well done! Keep it up! After I finished I went back through it with heavier dumbbells, and started adding in other DVD workouts. Way to go!
  • quianabenson
    quianabenson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • ma7ry
    ma7ry Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great. That 30 days Shred works!
  • bethmcdonald4
    Options
    OMG that is awesome! congratulations. Is this the Jillian Michaels workout? I have been looking at that
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!