My 30 Day Shred results!

Options

Replies

• islandpwp
    islandpwp Posts: 32
    Options
    your posting was great timing as I ordered 30 day shred from Amazon yesterday and with results like yours am determined!!
    your looking great, like its more than 6lbs
    well done thanks for sharing xx
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

I want to lose weight, and especially inches, before June 30 and my first dress fitting. I've been doing Turbo Jam for the past week but I think I may switch to my 30DS instead. I wouldn't have to wake up as early. :tongue:
  • JPal5
    JPal5 Posts: 178
    Options
    wow amazing results! congratulations!
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Congrats on your hard work!
  • Candyy_sma
    Candyy_sma Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! I'm hoping for similar results!!
  • JenivaDoll
    JenivaDoll Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Oh my God you look great! 30 DS is really what it boasts..
  • Reana27
    Reana27 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look fantastic!!! I just finished level one yesterday and was a little upset that I haven't really seen any results yet, but after seeing this I am ready to push through. You should be really proud of yourself :noway:
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Great Results. Keep it up.
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Great results!! Thanks for sharing... great motivation :) Like others said... I think I need to buy this now!
  • CountryMom03
    CountryMom03 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You shouldnt be mortified at ALL!!! Look at the difference girly!! AWESOME job!!;) I am currently on day 3 of level 1 on the 30 day shred so this DEF gives me motivation to stick with it!:) Thanks for posting this!:)
  • flanary888
    flanary888 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Love it. WTG
  • jwshmoe75
    jwshmoe75 Posts: 119
    Options
    Just amazing!!!!!!!!!
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Wow you can really see the difference in your waist and tummy area! Awesome work!
  • alatoyajones
    alatoyajones Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference you should be happy. Keep up the good work!!!!
  • robinkelly25
    robinkelly25 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 9 and this has inspired me to keep at it. How many times a week did you do it? I have been doing it every day except for Sundays. I can't wait to see results! Great Job!!
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Nothing to be mortified about!! This is literally my 3rd day of trying to eat better and yesterday was my 1st workout. Thank you for inspiring me!! Keep up the great work =) You RoCk!!
  • tamgryz
    tamgryz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started 30 day shred - you have given me some MUCH needed inspiration to stick with it!!! THANK YOU!!!
  • Jacqueline32
    Jacqueline32 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats sweetie! Job well done!
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Great post. Very inspiring. I'm starting 30DS in about 2 weeks when I finish S90. Your back and abs look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!