My 30 Day Shred results!

Options

Replies

• btwhitehead
    Options
    You are amazing! And an inspiration to me. Thank you for posting your results! Keep it up, you can do it!
    :smooched:
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! You are very, very shredded! I find it hard to believe that is only 6 poiunds worth of shred. Your tummy is gone and your back looks totally different. FANTASTIC!!
    So I finished 30 Day Shred yesterday. I was shocked that I stayed with it so long. But to make a long story short, here are my measurements and result pics. For the record, I am absolutely mortified about posting these, so please go easy on me. lol

Start weight/End weight: 182lbs- 176lbs (6lb loss)
    Upper Arms: 12in-11.5in ( .5in loss)
    Waist: 33.5in- 31in (2.5in loss)
    Hips: 42in- 40.5in (1.5in loss)
    Thighs: 25in-23in (2in loss)

PicsArt_1335532209695.jpg

PicsArt_1335531328149.jpg

PicsArt_1335530927950.jpg
  • misschubbybutterfly
    Options
    OMG

That's amazing.
  • chloeraesmommy
    Options
    Omg u look fabulous! Great job!!!!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good for you! :)
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!!
  • laurynmcl
    laurynmcl Posts: 13
    Options
    Thank you so ,much for sharing witth us. We don't have to be kind because you look fantastic and you have done a wonderful job. Way to go for treating yourself well and for the hard work it takes to lose those pounds! My smiley is blowing you kisses of congrats - not driinking with both hands. :drinker:

10293248.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • essenceofk
    essenceofk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, on both your courage to post the pics anyway, your hard work, and the awesome results.
  • theblackbirdtree
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! :flowerforyou:
    You look ROCKIN!

You've just inspired me to dust off my DVD :P
  • rldavis009
    rldavis009 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks I was sitting trying to talk myself out of starting the shred this morning... your results is the boost I needed!! Thank you
  • wasveganvictoria88
    wasveganvictoria88 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing results well done - bought my dvd last night
  • andrea9873
    andrea9873 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    WOW, okay I am buying it! You look great!

Great Job!!! me too! I'm getting it too!
  • Kat8976
    Kat8976 Posts: 23
    Options
    Awesome! I have the DVD as well and it works! I use it as my workout in between my Zumba classes :o)
  • lhaas24
    lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Big difference! You are good motivation to finish it.... I keep starting and stopping :(
  • tracym1971
    tracym1971 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing. Im on day 8 and i really wish now that i had taken before and after photo's. I shall def carry on now i have seen this even when there are days when i think i can't be bothered. Thanks for being an inspiration x
  • turkishmelly
    turkishmelly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Your legs look so toned!
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!! WTG!!
  • carray250
    carray250 Posts: 43
    Options
    You look great! Don't be mortified! I swear we are the same body type! I'm going to go home and start shredding!
  • jln1606
    jln1606 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    20254738.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • emilywagers13
    Options
    Wow you look great! I can't believe it wasn't more than 6 lbs! I got my 30DS dvd in the mail yesterday and now after seeing your results I'm anxious to start lol :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!