Really Funny Things To Do To Make People Uncomfortable!

Options

Replies

• PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    whenever you're in a restaurant and there are paper toilet seat covers,

get one, put it around your neck, re-enter the restaurant

and loudly tell people

"hey look! free bibs in the bathroom!!"
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I did not do this but someone I know did....

I taught at a technical school for the Air Force....one of my students was a reservist and in his civilian job he was a prison guard.
    So this is what they would do to new guards....now keep in mind this was before cell phones were used as watches.

As they are standing in the mens room at the urinals he would look down toward the other guys crotch and say "WOW....that is such a nice.......watch you're wearing." Very ackward!!!
    this is all hiliarious but so far I think this one wins!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • futurerunner
    futurerunner Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Start rubbing a stranger's shoulders, ask them if it feels good, real good
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    My kids get embarrassed around me sometimes, if we are out shopping. Sometimes, the lighthearted feel of a couple of dance steps and a song on my lips is irresistible. My kids would beg to differ.
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    fill a mayonaise jar with vanilla pudding. eat with a spoon

OMG........this is sooooo funny. I am literally wiping away the tears of laughter with a tissue :cry: . I seriously have to try this :laugh:

<~~I take a container of Vanilla Pudding and fill it up with Mayo and eat the whole thing! LOL Opps! I think I got that wwrong, huh?
  • mici0427
    mici0427 Posts: 54
    Options
    That is just perverted. People don't need jerks like you. Life is tough enough.

Go eat a cookie. The thread is optional. You don't have to read OR post if you don't like it!!
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    i have a friend who has cerebral palsy. we hung out almost every day in junior college, and he had a twisted sense of humor.

for instance, at bars, he would insist to people that he walked straighter the more drunk he got (he could barely walk stone cold sober)

once, in denny's, he slipped and fell (which happened about twice an hour, but they didn't know that) on a freshly mopped floor, then screamed at the top of his lungs, "oh no! i'll never walk again!!!". poor denny's employees were so upset.

another time, he convince my 4 year old daughter to laugh, point at him, and proclaim, "look, mommy at that ugly crippled guy! isn't he funny!"...that one had me pretty embarassed, actually....

oh my gosh at the last one, but respect for your friend, he sounds awesome :D

yeah, he's the best :heart:

he's a preacher now
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    While in Target one day, my friend kept saying very loudly that he needed to get some cream for his rash. He then proceded to ask if someone would look at his rash for him while scratching his crotch. What finally made us leave the store is that he picked up one of the intercom phones and asked where he could find cream for a genital rash.

The same friend at one point in time had a loud speaker hooked up to his car. (Like an intercom) As we drove around town we passed a man out walking. The man sneezed and my friend nicely said gazuntite over the loud speaker. That poor man looked so confused.
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options

once, in denny's, he slipped and fell (which happened about twice an hour, but they didn't know that) on a freshly mopped floor, then screamed at the top of his lungs, "oh no! i'll never walk again!!!". poor denny's employees were so upset.

This is classic!
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Oh...I am the king of uncomfortable...my poor wife. I do things like when we are in the grocery store, or parking lot, I just MEOW really loud while we are walking. And I keep a straight face so when people look around, they think it was me, but aren't sure. Or when no one is looking in an isle, I'll start dancing in front next to her. I also like to fart in the stores, and then tell her..."Oh man, we have to move!"

She'll be like "hold on, I'm not done here."
    "No, we have to move now."

Then it hits her and we are both powerwalking as I leave a trail of tears behind me.
    or as my ex would do, he's fart and then blame me as other people walked thru it.
  • dmchiz
    dmchiz Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I was at this bus stop with my son once and because hes mixed & im super white it worked out PERFECTLY...

Hes runnin around and actin a fool and this lady sittin next me just kept shakin her head...

I said "yea idk who he belongs to, he just followed me here"

She gave me the DIRTIEST look. Lol.
    [/q
    uote]

Bahahahahaa! love this!
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options

and loudly tell people

BRILLIANT. The man and me are going to a really nice restaurant tonight, and he embarrasses really easily...I will definitely be doing this in my nice dress and heels!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Oh...I am the king of uncomfortable...my poor wife. I do things like when we are in the grocery store, or parking lot, I just MEOW really loud while we are walking. And I keep a straight face so when people look around, they think it was me, but aren't sure. Or when no one is looking in an isle, I'll start dancing in front next to her. I also like to fart in the stores, and then tell her..."Oh man, we have to move!"

She'll be like "hold on, I'm not done here."
    "No, we have to move now."

Then it hits her and we are both powerwalking as I leave a trail of tears behind me.

My husband does the drop @ss thing ALL the time to me!! Drives me nuts!
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    While in Target on day, my friend kept saying very loudly that he needed to get some cream for his rash. He then proceded to ask if someone would look at his rash for him while scratching his crotch. What finally made us leave the store is that he picked up one of the intercom phones and asked where he could find cream for a genital rash.

The same friend at one point in time had a loud speaker hooked up to his car. (Like an intercom) As we drove around town we passed a man out walking. The man sneezed and my friend nicely said gazuntite over the loud speaker. That poor man looked so confused.

<~~Would love to hang with your friend!!!!
  • dmchiz
    Options
    That is just perverted. People don't need jerks like you. Life is tough enough.

Wooowww sumbody woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning!!
    [/quot

bump
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options

and loudly tell people

BRILLIANT. The man and me are going to a really nice restaurant tonight, and he embarrasses really easily...I will definitely be doing this in my nice dress and heels!

Trying to stifle my laughing while at work!
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Thank you for making me laugh - so many ideas. I'm not the one who does strange stuff but i have an autistic child who sometimes comes out with the worse things. The best though was that he got a balloon from McDonald's - sucked all the helium out and ran round the supermarket shouting Peanut butter jelly time.

Another time he called me a drunkard in the supermarket car park and then asked what it was. ( both at full volume)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Some of my favorite skits on *kitten* were when they would put the baby carrier on the roof of the car and drive off or have the dude in the straight jacket escape from the van while they were stopped asking for directions. Stuff like that.

True story: when I was in high school and had to bring the "robot baby" home for a weekend for child developement class, my family took a trip to Chicago. We were at a rest stop and I was carrying the carseat and baby up to the store when I triped and fell over the curb. The baby went flying and began it's real, but computerized cry. About 15 people ran up, one lady was screaming "omg she dropped her baby!!" When they all realized it was fake, I have to admit, it was pretty effing hilarious.
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    We had a carload of teenagers dressed as various Star Wars characters driving down Michigan Ave in Chicago with a sign sticking out the window that said, "Come to the dark side. We have cookies!!" We got the strangest looks. Still don't know why.....
  • dmchiz
    Options

and loudly tell people

OMG LMAO right now!!!!!