Really Funny Things To Do To Make People Uncomfortable!

Options

Replies

• ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    My BF works nights, so we don't get to spend a lot of time together so we joke how we are really just roommates. When we run in to people he hasn't seen in a while from high school or something, he will introduce me as his roommate. The reactions are mixed but always funny.

The one that always gets me embarrassed is when we have the dog in the car, or sometimes not, he will bark at cars...
    or when I am trying to adjust him or pick at something he will bark at me and it always scares the crap out of me.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    When a waiter or waitress hands me a fork and/or knife, I look at them and say: "sorry, the courts said I can't be around these anymore, do you have more spoons?"
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    This yoga instructor is probably making people uncomfortable...

yoga.jpg
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    Just take off running (say in the mall), you would be surprise how many people run with you
  • dmchiz
    dmchiz Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I know, nobody writes checks anymore but sometimes when I do and they ask for my drivers license I say I dont have one cuz I just got out of jail .....or even better, when I hand over my credit card I comment that I hope it works "cuz I just found it"..... or things like that. ITs probably extra funny to me because I am a retired police officer and 1 time I was in uniform on the way home from work and had to stop for groceries. I had my badge/gun/nametag everything on and wrote a check and really forgot my driver's license and even though I knew my DL number and wrote it on the check already for the clerk, he wasn't going to accept it cuz he couldnt verify that it was me? really :laugh:
    You then should have shot him and walked off saying, only because I can!

Too much paperwork! I made him call the manager over - who decided it probably was actually MY check!? and made him take it! lol
  • dmchiz
    dmchiz Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    When a waiter or waitress hands me a fork and/or knife, I look at them and say: "sorry, the courts said I can't be around these anymore, do you have more spoons?"

Bahaha! THIS!
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    As an amputee, there are times when I was out in public not wearing my prosthesis. Kids get the biggest kick out of looking, so when they do.....i just tell them "see what happens when you dont eat your vegtables"

i had to stop reading after this post, my eyes teared up :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: wish you'd meet my son!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I still miss the days when you walk into a restaurant and they ask if you have a smoking preference......yep, I got them EVERY time \m/
    crank
    mary J
    reefer
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Here's a fun NYC subway trick.

If I'm not getting off at the next station, I like to walk over to the doors that *aren't* going to open. And look at them expectantly.

funny how many people follow me :laugh:
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    My maiden name was a very Irish name.

When people ask 'Oh is that an Irish name?'
    I look at them totally straight faced and say 'No its a slave name'.

I know..its pretty f'ed up but it always cracks me up. The best is when I would do it with my then husband next to me - who was white. They would always look at him like 'help me'
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    wear clothing of two conflicting interests (for instance, a shirt and jacket of rival sports teams, or buttons from two opposing political parties)
    [/quote]

Hahahahaha, once when I worked for Staples, I borrowed an Office Depot shirt from my buddy and wore it to work. At the time, I was a cashier, so dang funny to watch people walk in the door, look at my shirt, then look around the store, then back at my shirt and have that look of total confusion. Good thing my GM was totally cool with it. It was a very entertaining day at work!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Whenever I do this:

2193703_2989.jpg

... it tends to cause a certain type of discomfort.
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I know, nobody writes checks anymore but sometimes when I do and they ask for my drivers license I say I dont have one cuz I just got out of jail .....or even better, when I hand over my credit card I comment that I hope it works "cuz I just found it"..... or things like that. ITs probably extra funny to me because I am a retired police officer and 1 time I was in uniform on the way home from work and had to stop for groceries. I had my badge/gun/nametag everything on and wrote a check and really forgot my driver's license and even though I knew my DL number and wrote it on the check already for the clerk, he wasn't going to accept it cuz he couldnt verify that it was me? really :laugh:
    You then should have shot him and walked off saying, only because I can!
    Lol, I think it would be store policy to take checks from people carrying guns.

Too much paperwork! I made him call the manager over - who decided it probably was actually MY check!? and made him take it! lol
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Just take off running (say in the mall), you would be surprise how many people run with you
    Thats a total 'black thing'. We tested this at one of my former work-places. Black people see other black people running and will take off. My white co-workers would look around like 'what is going on' and then try to investigate.
    This is why hollywood has it all wrong. The black people always die first in a horror movie and lets face it. Im already 5 blocks away.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    corylda, can you touch your tongue to the tip of your nose?
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    corylda, can you touch your tongue to the tip of your nose?
    I absolutely can. I can also lick the bottom of my chin...
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    This yoga instructor is probably making people uncomfortable...

yoga.jpg

LOL

Oh, that girl in the front.... I'm going to get really good at that pose, and then sit like that in my office chair and wait for someone to come into my office....
  • laceylou0702
    laceylou0702 Posts: 226 Member
    Options

fill a mayonaise jar with vanilla pudding. eat with a spoon.

OMG That is AWESOME! I'm gonna have to do this!
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Thats a total 'black thing'. We tested this at one of my former work-places. Black people see other black people running and will take off. My white co-workers would look around like 'what is going on' and then try to investigate.
    This is why hollywood has it all wrong. The black people always die first in a horror movie and lets face it. Im already 5 blocks away.

lol. you're not the first person I've seen point that out so it must be true

I've got to say, humor that plays on people's insecurities about prejudice and their need to be neutral and pc all the time cracks me up.

The more wrong it is, the more hilaious I find it.

One of my clients (I work with people who are "special needs" and who have varrying disabilities) has a shirt that says, "Compared to you, I'm a genious" and another that says, "My Mom Thinks I'm Special". He wears them in public, and we both get a kick out of people's reactions.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

I definitely would have to investigate lol.