Duncan Hines Frosting Creations FANTASTIC

Options
12346»

Replies

• sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You have so many products in the US than we do in Canada! lol No wonder my mother-in-law loves to shop and eat there ;)
    Maybe they'll make their way north...

I totally agree with this! Canadians miss out sometimes.
  • bindisdesign
    bindisdesign Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good idea!
  • d5d14m66
    d5d14m66 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    First, a disclaimer for the "scary fake ingredients" folks: I personally try to avoid artificial sweeteners, but Mom's diabetic, so I try to make desserts she can have.

Now, my recipes --

I put one packet of the Peaches and Creme in a Pillsbury Sugar Free Vanilla cake mix and another packet in a tub of Pillsbury Sugar Free Vanilla frosting.

I made cupcakes, froze half the batch for later, and frosted the ones we ate. Not bad, but the frosting had a little too much "chemical" taste for me.

Weeks later, I took some of the unfrosted cupcakes out of the freezer. I defrosted them in the microwave and split them open. Then I topped them with a little melted Smuckers Sugar Free Apricot preserves and a dollop of Sugar Free Cool Whip. Soooo yummy, even for my taste.
  • Lavaldez87
    Options
    I mixed a small portion of the orange creme with Dannon light & fit yogurt this morning and YUM!
  • Shan790
    Shan790 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    They have them in Canada now, I found some this week. I'm going to try it in overnight oatmeal.
  • tres_tracey
    tres_tracey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bump