Reached my goal! One year, 60lb lost and a whole new me.

Options

Replies

• aleexFIT
    aleexFIT Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thank you! You can definitely do it too, just one step at a time :-) I still enjoy my food and have lovely meals, I just take better note of what I'm eating and as I said, make sure I'm exercising (although after today I think I will have to take a few days off haha!)
  • aleexFIT
    aleexFIT Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    NJ64A- Thank you. Also, yes I do realise that now. The confidence thing is something which will take a while to develop for me. I was just so used to being the "bigger" girl I assumed that necessarily meant not pretty. I know now it's not true but I'm still having trouble adapting to myself differently. "Pretty" is something a lot more than skin-deep though and deep down I haven't changed at all, I think my determination to change my life around, become a healthier person and raise money for charity by completing the half-marathon hopefully shows how I've been all along!
  • Andrea_Alexis_1980
    Andrea_Alexis_1980 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, well done work!!! You stuck with it and it paid off. Your a very beautiful girl to begin with, your amazingly beautiful now. Very inspiring.
  • LovelyNFit
    LovelyNFit Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome.

What did you do to tight up? what was your workout?
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look look gorgeous! You are such an inspiration to me. My SW is also in the 180's and I am 5'7''. I read one of your posts, and I can relate to the confidence issue. I am now here for myself, to build my confidence back, be healthy and realize that no matter how I was before, every day is a new opportunity to change.
    Would you mind sharing how you did it?
    thanks! congrats again!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Wow! Truly inspirational! You're so gorgeous!
  • Sparklie23
    Options
    WOW you look so amazing!!! Congrats :D
  • thatgirllesley
    Options
    AMAZING job! All your hard work has definitely paid off! Oh, and you're gorgeous!
  • HCBsChica
    HCBsChica Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You look beautiful in your before pics but now you are stunning and exude confidence in your after pics! You make me want to push harder! Thanks for sharing!
  • CampKelly
    CampKelly Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Pretty girl!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    confratulations
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    HOT DAMN! You, girl, are SMOKING. And I love the shorter haircut on your face, really compliments you!!!! You're shining! GREAT JOB!
  • MissColleenG
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! I am sure you feel as awesome as you look. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • LaPati
    LaPati Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you, you look amazing! Congratulations on both the weight loss and completing the half!
  • SweetPickle007
    Options
    Wow..you look beautiful, not that you didn't b4, your just much heathier now...congrats to you..way to go!!
  • lauramonster
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    You've done amazingly! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!