Reached my goal! One year, 60lb lost and a whole new me.

Options

Replies

• nhga47
    nhga47 Posts: 118
    Options
    I agree! That red dress is YOU! Congrats again. You were gorgeous before, but now your gonig to have to carry a stick to keep all the guys away! More motivation for me and this beer gut!
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Incredible. You look amazing. Well done on your weight loss and fab job on the marathon too. x
  • Ceffy
    Ceffy Posts: 235
    Options
    Wow!

You look about 15 years younger & HOOooooooT!
    Such an inspiration!
  • ianpye
    ianpye Posts: 8
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, brilliant job!
  • luvslife4sure
    Options
    something to be proud about forever~
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. Congratulations on all your hard work. Be proud of yourself :flowerforyou:
  • itsmedicinalbacon
    Options
    congratulations on your success!! you are very inspiring!!
  • Stpjudge
    Stpjudge Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Very encouraging! You are beautiful BEFORE and AFTER -- Thanks for the update on your progress and CONGRATULATIONS on meeting your goal and finishing the race!
  • robert156
    Options
    WOW, well done just shows what determination can do
  • Julietecosse
    Options
    What a transformation!! Congratulations and good luck for your future slim and healthy life.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • erikapereira
    Options
    you look beautiful!
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    Outstanding job and very inspiring. You were beautiful before, but have that sparkle in your eye now. Congrats on a job well done..you look amazing!
  • uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    u look amazing!!! good job!!!
  • aleexFIT
    aleexFIT Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Reading these comments has been so encouraging, I know if I ever feel down or doubt myself again I can come back and look at this thread - thank you everyone! <3
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • ArolinaCay
    ArolinaCay Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    this is awesome! you look so great! i am the same age and the same height, so in 5 more pounds I could look like you (:
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    OMG you look amazing!! I am one inch taller and was one lb heavier when I started, so this is crazy inspiring for me
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    oh my goshh. you look sooo amazing. Im 5'6 and started at 189. my goal is 140, and if i look anything like you i would be soooo proud. great work girl.
  • magoch
    magoch Posts: 134
    Options
    That is fantastic -- great job!! And extra congrats to you for figuring it out so young!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!