Reached my goal! One year, 60lb lost and a whole new me.

Options

Replies

• FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    Very well done! Your before and after pictures show an amazing transformation. You have worked so hard to lose the 50lbs and to complete your half marathon. You should feel so proud of yourself. Ps You were pretty to start with - I hope you realise that now.

I agree! To be honest, I'm surprised you had 60 lbs to lose.
    The half marathon is a great achievement. Enjoy your success and realize that the healthy feeling and the increased confidence is the real reward.

Congratulations! :smile:
  • StephanieEmpson
    Options
    You were always PRETTY, now you look healthier and happier. Congrats for all you have done. You have given many hope that it can be done and for that I thank you.
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    very well done - I am so pleased for you that you set out on this amazing journey while you are still young and will gain the most benefit from it I am sure that there are many here - like myself - who wish that they had done the same. Enjoy your life!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job! You are such a beautiful girl! I cannot wait until I can post my "I've finally reached my goal" post. Thank you for sharing!
  • MariaAlbina
    MariaAlbina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look STUNNING! So inspiring. And I LOVE the dress in the second to last pic!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I agree
    Holy swear words. You were gorgeous before but WOW! One of the most impressive transformations I've seen. So inspiring! Can't wait to make this post myself!
  • trac3
    trac3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Very well done! Your before and after pictures show an amazing transformation. You have worked so hard to lose the 50lbs and to complete your half marathon. You should feel so proud of yourself. Ps You were pretty to start with - I hope you realise that now.

I agree! To be honest, I'm surprised you had 60 lbs to lose.
    The half marathon is a great achievement. Enjoy your success and realize that the healthy feeling and the increased confidence is the real reward.

Congratulations! :smile:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!

Congratulations!!! You are a huge inspiration to many!:flowerforyou: And yes, you were REALLY beautiful before, but you are pretty much drop dead gorgeous now ~ your happiness with yourself comes shining through!:happy:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Girrrlllllll...you look and are just Fabulous! I'm so proud of you!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • auntygill
    auntygill Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow well done , you were a beautiful girl before but now you are beautiful and healthy.:smile::flowerforyou:
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before, but it doesn't look like you knew it! You are stunning now and you know it now! You look happy, confident, and comfortable in your skin. Well done. :)
  • ReinventingLisa
    ReinventingLisa Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow you look like a completely different person! Very inspiring!
  • katisav
    katisav Posts: 7
    Options
    This is what i call fantastic! Amazing job!
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look beautiful and so happy! Congrats on all your hard work paying off. :flowerforyou:
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    You can see the incredible transformation in your pictures. Not just your physical appearance, but your smile gets bigger and brighter, looking happier and more confident with each picture! Congratulations!
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    fantastic work, you should be very proud of yourself :heart:
  • monica2434
    monica2434 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Your so pretty, great job. Thanks for sharing.
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! You're a gorgeous young lady, too. I'm so glad you went on this lifestyle change/journey while you are still young. Enjoy yourself! BTW - we're the same height and weight. :flowerforyou:
  • centaurfilly
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goal! As everyone else has said, you were already very pretty to begin with, but you look amazing now! It was funny, coming across this post really brightened my day. I ate horribly last night and was beating myself up over it. I'm the same height as you and just under the weight you started at, seeing your post gave me hope :). I lost 28 pounds before joining MFP so I know if I push myself I can do it.
  • 2Bskinny4good_Stacie
    Options
    yay for you :happy: you look AMAZING!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!