BLACK TEAM WEEK 7

Options
I don't have any challenge ideas. I'm all challenged out! This week will be a take care of yourself week. Make sure you are feeling great and your family is taken care of!

There! NOW GO!!

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    That's a heluva challenge!
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,917 Member
    Options
    Agreed! Thanks Sam for all the hard work you do for our team!

Black Team - You all rock. I'm so glad I joined this team. I just wished I'd joined sooner.
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Tag! :bigsmile:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Oooh, this will be a good one...I like that idea. :smile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Bumpity bump bump!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hello again everyone!!! I just spent an hour playing badminton in the dang high humidity! But I burned 623 calories so that wasn't too bad and I burnt 630 calories cleaning today. Does everyone else include cleaning as a workout? Or am I just nuts? Lol!!!
    Sam that is a great challenge! You are a great leader!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hi! Black Team Mascot checking in! Sorry I have been MIA!

Rough time lately! :ohwell:

:flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    Options

Hey Tami! How are ya? We have missed seeing your pretty face here!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Hey Tami! How are ya? We have missed seeing your pretty face here!
    Thanks!! I'm good! Just a lot going on! Been having some trouble at the gym. The last two workouts, I get dizzy and nauseous and my abdomen get's tight. ( I am 29 weeks preggo tomorrow)...it's frustrating. And then had migraine/insomnia from Mon-Wed this week. Sooo, not good!! :laugh: :laugh:

But it's all good! I will take it easy and just walk and do some easy calisthenics at home to keep myself strong. I was upset earlier..because I had tried the gym today....and lowered the intensity and was moving slower but I still felt bad. :(

It's so weird....I know that not being able to work out doesn't mean I go back to weighing 270 lbs...but I hate feeling like I can't exercise the way I've grown to truly love and feel good about. And I am having another c-section so it will be a few weeks after that I can really get back into exercising.

It's all mental! Just hard, you know! :smile:
  • renae77
    Options
    Tami I hope things get better for you. I honestly can't say I know how you feel because I haven't lost the weight like you have or been into exercising as much as you are. But I do understand what you are saying. You won't go back to 270 pounds and as soon as you are able you will be working out again and lose what little bit of baby weight you have gained and you will look great again! Don't worry hun but take care of your body. That is our challenge this week so you better listen to Sam!!!:bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    bumpy bumpy bumpy!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    tag
  • renae77
    Options
    Good morning Teammates! It's finally Friday! Vacation time for everyone I hope! I hope you all have a great happy safe vacation!!!! Have fun and be careful! And don't forget to take care of your bodies and your families!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Found you little black boogers. Busy busy. Love to all.
  • renae77
    Options
    Found you little black boogers. Busy busy. Love to all.

Hey Lynnie! How are you feeling girl? Sounds like you may be a little better now! You back on your bicycle yet?
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Good morning!! Sorry I was MIA yesterday, I was stuck at the hospital all day with my BFF. Shes having some problems with the surgical area that she had the hernia removed in back in Jan:sick:

I hope everyone is doing well. Im so glad its Friday! I have an appt with the Dr this morning for my monthly B12 shot and general check up to see how Im holding out since I had to add more sugar into my diet. I guess Ive been doing good with it, havent had anymore dizzy spells since I saw her last month and upped my sugar intake some.

I was wondering...has anyone heard how little Owen is doing? I saw Vanessa popped in for just a minute to tag the thread, but didnt see an update about her little guy:ohwell:

Ok well Im off to start my day. Hope everyone has a beautiful Friday!:flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    Options
    I have looked but I haven't seen where she posted how he was doing.

Vanessa-How is Owen doing? Inquiring minds wanna know!!!!!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,752 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, missed the new thread.

Coming back from 2 days off from exercise. Decided to take it easy yet again today. Took the dog for a walk and burned a whopping... drum roll please... 116 calories. Yeesh! That's not easy, that's like not moving.

Anyway, I never count house stuff, but I am actually going to wear my HRM out and mow. Our yard is very steep both front and back and it's a push mower. I'm curious what I'll burn doing that.

Seriously, as fast as I caught the burn baby burn bug, I took 2 days off and now have slacker blood running through my veins where I have to talk myself into working out. How does it happen so fast? It's why I need routine! I know me.

Silly dog, left him out to do his business before we left but he didn't do it then. He decides to do it about 1/4 way into the walk so I get to pick it up and carry it. I still keep thinking I smell it. :sick: :sick: I've washed my hands twice and still keep inspecting myself for some random dog poo somewhere! :laugh:

Better go mow before it hits 100 degrees with a heat index of 107. Yowza!
  • Supagurl
    Supagurl Posts: 75
    Options
    :wink: Good Day to All!!!!!!!!!!!!

this could be my hardest challenge yet.....the taking care of yourself thing....as i'm sure all you mom's are well aware....i usually don't get any me time...specially with a houseful of teenage boys all the time.....and i always have a houseful....just ask my sissy-poo lol.........so this week i declare mom's week on my household....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: they can do a load of their own laundry, clean off their own supper dishes, resolve some of their own arguments, sweep and dust their own rooms, and do one nice thing for me everyday until next wednesday!!!??? in return i will still make sure they get feed, ran around where they need to go, and just pick up after them in general...like i always do......and they are going to give me an hour or so a day to myself:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: so that is my goal this week...to take care of my family...but to have them appreciate me a little and give me some me time!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    tag for later!