THE (Trying Hard Everyday) Team ~ WEEK 21!!

Options

Replies

• nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone..

I'm not working out today.. I am having horrible horrible pains in my stomach.. I think it's an ulcer and its aggravated by all this dang stress going on.. Its like a sharp pain in the top of my stomach.. It sucks!! And then to top that off I have a blister on the back of my heel the size of a quarter. I didn't even know it.. DH noticed it and he said wait till it pops, it's gonna hurt. Thanks!!! I need new walking shoes so I will do that on the way home from work... I will focus today on eating healthy and do some weights but no cardio for me today...

Anita
  • CrazybeeRX
    CrazybeeRX Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I finally got smart and opened up this message board 2 times so I can post and read everyones post so I can respond!! See old dogs can learn new tricks!

Nitag: why so stressed? You should have that pain checked out and not just guess it's an ulcer. Sorry about the blister. Can you buy shoes when you have a blister like that a be a true fit? I would think it would hurt too much and you might pick the wrong shoe. I'm only saying that becaue I did it once about 15 yrs ago and thought they fit and would be ok once the blister healed and I hated those shoes and only wore them a couple times. I hope you can destress and feel better.

Lorann: I hope you win the biggest loser contest. What is the prize? Don't say something CHOCOLATE! Great going on the 30lb mark. I can't wait to say that! I'd have to lose over 50lbs before anyone would notice I was losing. I've only told my son who lives with me and my best friend that I am trying to lose. That way if I fail no one knows and if I succeed I will know it when people start to ask if I've lost weight. I can't find my tape measure to check inches. I work next to a dollar store I should try to remember to buy one today. Happy Birthday to Canada.

Swignal: Hooray!! Glad you can get out and not feel caged in. I am glad you enoy going to the gym. I can't get excited about that yet. With the fibromyalgia I am afraid I'd be wasting my money on a gym membership. I did walk a mile 2 nights in a row. Last night I only got about a 1/3 of the way and my legs started to ache so bad I didn't think I would make it. So I started to turn down the firt street that would bring me home and suddenly my legs felt ok..so I went on. I ended up walking real low but I made the whole mile. I admire all of you who can go to the gym and who can make themselves excercise at home. You're doing a great job.!! Also congrats on the inches lost.!!! Yippee doing the happy dance for you! It's great you can get your mom to measure you. My mom has always been so mean about me being big I wouldn't ask her to save my life!

Ok got a totally off the subject question for anyone who cares to answer. I divorced 12 yrs ago and my kids were young and I wanted a friendly divorce for my kids. I wanted my ex and I to get along and for us to get along with any new significant other so that we can all be at family functions and no one feel uncomfortable and always feel welcome. Well my ex ended up marrying a gal that really messed things up in that area and no one reall got along. He i divorced from her now and he has a new girl friend. She seems really nice and has been to my house for 3 family occasions and all went well. My kids like her and I like her and that is great. Well today she sent me a friend request on facebook. The only thing we seem to have in common is my ex and I find my self telling little stories of the kids or stories about my ex and I wonder if it is wrong. I am wondering if it would be "weird" or strange for us to become friends??? I am sitting here feeling stresed that I added her as a friend and worrying I will say the wrong thing. I am not a bad person and I really want things to be nice but it still feels weird at the same time. Any thoughts?

Ok that i my book for the day. Have a great day all. Happy Losing!
  • manda1111
    manda1111 Posts: 113
    Options
    So I don't knoe what got into me yesterday butI totally kicked butt! Not only did I do my moring yoga for 30 min but then I biked for 30min, Later in the dayi went to a yoga class for an hour and got compliented by the teacher on one of my Asanas. It was cool to have someone notice all the work I've been doing.

Today I got in a fit about my office so I spent two hours moving and rearranging now it is much better. I also found that cleaing is listed in the data base for cardio- I did over 300 caleries! Nice:)

Any how just wanted to check in before I settle into some writing.
  • cyndeebee
    cyndeebee Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hurray for Sheila having wheels!

Anita...So sorry you're stressed. Hope whatever it is eases up. What I know about blisters is that they feel best, and heal fastest, when you keep a soft bandage over them. And I agree with Debbie...Maybe hold off buying the shoes, if you can?

I know what you mean, Debbie, about hesitation in adding some people on Facebook. I personally like having the freedom to say what's on my mind, without having to worry if someone will take offense. I went through that with a guy I dated briefly. Very, very briefly. I'd vented about getting too many "forwards" with tragic messages. Know what I mean? I'd just received a couple of messages about some lost child, and if you forward the letter to all of your friends, some agency would donate money...blah, blah, blah...
    Anyway, I didn't realize when I wrote it that HE had just forwarded something similar...
    So he got his shorts in a knot. Hindsight's 20-20, but at the time, I went through and deleted my "offensive" comment, apologized to him...
    But if I had to do it over again, I'd likely say "If the shoe fits, wear it..."

I'm wondering...Is there a way to restrict what she sees on your Facebook page? I know there's an application that allows you to let some members see everything, but restricts some people...
    With photos, I think, but maybe also with notes?

I have MICE in my house. I baited the traps a week ago, nothing happened, checked last night, and the little rotters had managed to eat the cheese without springing the traps. So I reloaded them with peanut butter, woke up to find a mouse...Ewwwww!
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Morning, all. Anita, I'm worried about you, please see your doctor....

manda, way to go! see, if does pay off!

deb, if you feel strange about it, don't do it yet. Just leave the request there and dont' respond to it until you have a better idea of how you feel about the idea.

lorann, way to go! I can't wait to hear the results!

sheila, I can so relate to not having a car. hubby's broke down and for about 3 weeks I was trapped at home... and that's how it felt, trapped... so I feel your joy at leaving the house!

I weighed again today... I know, I know, for now it's working for me and not against me. But I dropped again. And I wonder if my scale is broken? Because I don't see that I've left enough calories off this week to lose that much weight. I wonder though since I've been focusing on drinking my water if it's a lot of water weight I'd been holding onto. I do know I've been going alot! LOL But since I haven't been officially exercising, I have been doing other stuff, shopping, running around, things I'm not keeping track of for calories, so maybe I"m burning more than I think... But if that number on the scale is right, we'll know in a few days, then I've hit my halfway mark!!! I can't wait to do that happy dance officially!

Going to be 97 here today. Yuck. We don't have a/c. After camp I'll put the sprinkler out for the boys and let them cool down, might join them myself.

I do know that these last two weeks have really liberated me... I don't have to go to the gym or work out every day, I don't have to feel like I"m starving all the time, I don't have to deny myself the little food pleasures all the time, I can keep my weight down. I really was afraid that I'd never be able to really "live", that I'd always be struggling with my weight. Now I don't think I will struggle with my weight, as long as I do what I know now will work. Oh if I could have found MFP 30 years ago... sigh...(yeah I know no one had computers 30 years ago and the only forums were bulletin boards you posted to, no real internet)... But that's been really a relief to me to see that this extra hard work will end, that all the working out doesn't have to continue forever.

I'm thinking tonight might be a good night for water aerobics...
  • pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    Options
    Hey all. I'm still trying to catch up on all the posts... I just got back from walking. I only did like three miles today. I walked for an hour pushing my daughter in the stroller. I feel good. I did so bad yesterday with my calories. I went over and not even working out yesterday helped lol. Today however I'm back on track.

I have totally given up for now with the scale... it's not right. First I lose so many pounds and then in the same day I've gained back like 8? No I don't think so. I need to get a new one. I found one from weight watchers where you can save your weights and it can record your progress. It's like 25 bucks I think. I am thinking about getting it. For awhile it was ok, my loss seemed reasonable. But now the scale is really messed up.

So, I'm starting my 30 day shred program today. I like Jillian Michaels. I love her videos, I haven't gotten a chance to work out to them yet, but I've watched a few and they seem good. I'm also starting my walking program thing, where I'm aiming to walk at least three days a week. That's almost 10 miles a week, plus I cut the grass and do other stuff.

But that's it for now, I have to get caught up in reading and take a nap while my daughter is down :wink:
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    I finally got smart and opened up this message board 2 times so I can post and read everyones post so I can respond!! See old dogs can learn new tricks!

Nitag: why so stressed? You should have that pain checked out and not just guess it's an ulcer. Sorry about the blister. Can you buy shoes when you have a blister like that a be a true fit? I would think it would hurt too much and you might pick the wrong shoe. I'm only saying that becaue I did it once about 15 yrs ago and thought they fit and would be ok once the blister healed and I hated those shoes and only wore them a couple times. I hope you can destress and feel better.

Lorann: I hope you win the biggest loser contest. What is the prize? Don't say something CHOCOLATE! Great going on the 30lb mark. I can't wait to say that! I'd have to lose over 50lbs before anyone would notice I was losing. I've only told my son who lives with me and my best friend that I am trying to lose. That way if I fail no one knows and if I succeed I will know it when people start to ask if I've lost weight. I can't find my tape measure to check inches. I work next to a dollar store I should try to remember to buy one today. Happy Birthday to Canada.

Swignal: Hooray!! Glad you can get out and not feel caged in. I am glad you enoy going to the gym. I can't get excited about that yet. With the fibromyalgia I am afraid I'd be wasting my money on a gym membership. I did walk a mile 2 nights in a row. Last night I only got about a 1/3 of the way and my legs started to ache so bad I didn't think I would make it. So I started to turn down the firt street that would bring me home and suddenly my legs felt ok..so I went on. I ended up walking real low but I made the whole mile. I admire all of you who can go to the gym and who can make themselves excercise at home. You're doing a great job.!! Also congrats on the inches lost.!!! Yippee doing the happy dance for you! It's great you can get your mom to measure you. My mom has always been so mean about me being big I wouldn't ask her to save my life!

Ok got a totally off the subject question for anyone who cares to answer. I divorced 12 yrs ago and my kids were young and I wanted a friendly divorce for my kids. I wanted my ex and I to get along and for us to get along with any new significant other so that we can all be at family functions and no one feel uncomfortable and always feel welcome. Well my ex ended up marrying a gal that really messed things up in that area and no one reall got along. He i divorced from her now and he has a new girl friend. She seems really nice and has been to my house for 3 family occasions and all went well. My kids like her and I like her and that is great. Well today she sent me a friend request on facebook. The only thing we seem to have in common is my ex and I find my self telling little stories of the kids or stories about my ex and I wonder if it is wrong. I am wondering if it would be "weird" or strange for us to become friends??? I am sitting here feeling stresed that I added her as a friend and worrying I will say the wrong thing. I am not a bad person and I really want things to be nice but it still feels weird at the same time. Any thoughts?

Awww I am sorry your mom is so mean... :-{ My mother is a seamstress and she knows how funny I am about how things fitting me so a lot of times i have her make me stuff so i get the lenth that i want.. I like bike shorts under my work out shorts but i like the cotton ones and you cant find them very offten so she made me several pairs for me to work out in.. I know how you feel about the fibromyalgia cuz i have that along with Lupus.. I have to get shots from the Dr. every 2 months in order to move but if it helps me lose weight and get healthy I am getting them... I love going to the gym to do the water areobics it helps me alot.. and its totally worth it.. you should check out water areobics really...

It felt so good going out of the house and heading to the gym.. I stoped over by my sons for a few minutes and you will never believe but His girlfriend asked me if she could go with me to work out!!!! WOW well you know I am not mean so I said sure... so we went and worked out... she was dieing before the end of my work out !!!! LOL she cant hang with the big dogs!!!!!! LMAO gotta love me he he he he he he
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options

My ex and I divorced in 99... He to this day is my great friend.. We talk about 3 x's a month.. We decided that its easier to be friend then enemies... He is a great dad and a great ex husband. My kids are married and have babies of their own now.. But to this day when he is here in NV he and his girlfriend Jamie stay with me and my husband. Was it weird for my husband and Jamie , yes but they see that it's all about our kids.. Jamie and I are friends on facebook and Myspace.. She is a great person and I value her friendship.. Its so much easier to get along..
  • pawprint061
    Options
    sr88201--way to go with the soda. soda is hard to give up... I went almost a week with none and then i caved in due to the headaches...... but great job...

adopt4-- They say what goes around comes around.... I hope that you feel proud of yourself and show them what you have done, you've worked very hard. I'm sure they won't like it lol. If it's been 13 years since you have been at this number, then you have right to show it off. :wink:

lulubar--I like how you worded your feelings about the scale. It's true. It's more about how we take care of ourselves, and what we eat. The numbers shouldn't really matter as long as they go down is the way that I look at it. Our clothes fitting better, and our bodies feeling better, is what should matter.

cyndeebee--I love ground turkey... it's not nearly as greasy as red meat. It's really good in certain recipes. I like browning it with sauteed peppers, green beans, corn, and all kinds of other veggies... mix it all together and it's great. I know what you mean by the feeling of wanting to say whatever on facebook. I went through this with my sister in law, I would write some thing about the weather and she would take offense to it. It was crazy.... that's why they invented blogs and stuff...so we can share our feelings...

Lorann--Good luck for your weigh in. I'm sure your hard work will pay off.

nitag--Sorry to hear about your stomach. I hate that feeling. I thought mine was an ulcer but it turned out to be severe acid reflux... it really sucks....

CrazybeeRX--I did the same thing that you did... I opened two windows also. It works so much better.

manda1111-- way to go for kicking butt. Sounds like you did great on your workout and burned some nice calories...

swignal--not to many people can admit to really like the gym lol. :smile: that's good. water aerobics is so much fun.

Well...I think that's it for now....

I'm doing great with my calorie intake today. I can't wait to start my new work out tonight...
  • Lorann
    Lorann Posts: 107
    Options
    crazybee - thank you :smile: I really don't think I will win, there are over 75 people that joined, we each paid $50 to enter and if you win you win the money that was paid to enter.... so it's about $3750.00 ... so yeah it would be nice if I could win, but it's not the important thing ... I started off 8 weeks ago to win, now I just want to live healthier and to be able to do all the activities I want :smile:

Adopt - thank you! I will let you all know what the outcome is next Wednesday :smile:

paw - thank you... and my hard work is already paying off :smile: lots of compliments and just knowing that my clothes are getting big on me :happy: wtg with your calorie intake ... keep it up!!

swignal - way to go!! that must have felt great that she couldn't keep up with you!! Keep it up!

manda - good job on the workouts!! Don't ya just love that you can log in your cleaning calories!!

Anita - I hope you feel better soon :flowerforyou: I use to get upper abdominal pain which was so bad it was worse than labor pains ... ended up being gallstones, and had my gallbladder removed. Never want that pain ever again!!

I had a pretty good day ... only worked til 2pm and came home to relax :smile: I ended up having pizza again for supper though (had it last night) but still within my calories so it should be ok (I hope)
    I've been drinking all my water and I've also been drinking green tea with nothing in it. I've been walking 2 miles in the morning, doing the 1 Mile Walk at Home at lunch time with the clients at work (they really like it) and then walking another 3 miles at night. (been alternating between 3 & 3.5 mph) another week of doing that and I should be able to do the whole thing at 3.5 mph :smile: I'm waiting for the weather to get a bit warmer so I can start going swimming... I can't wait!!
    OK so that's my update as to what I've been doing. :smile:

You all have a great night!! :heart:
    Lori
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Adopt4 - I have a similar situation with my sister and one brother. My sister is toooooooo skinny though. I just can't wait til Christmas when she sees me. We don't get a long at all and I have decided just to stay away from her except at Christmas

Lulu - loved your 2 cents worth on the scale thing.

Sheila - glad the car is fixed and you are able to get back to the gym. It is great the son's girl friend ask to go - maybe getting her healthy will help her attitude. Way to go on the inches too. that is always an awesome feeling also

Lorann - Good luck with the contest. I like your attitude about just getting healthier too. Keep that attitude and your lifestyle change gets all the easier. Congrats on the 30 pounds mark. HOORAY!!!!!!!

Anita - sorry to hear you are in pain. Hope it is better by now. I agree with Adopt4 - I am worried about you. See a doctor

CrazybeeRX - As far as accepting the ex's girl friend request, if you don't feel right about it don't do it. Do it when it is right for you. I have a real good guy friend that when he got with his girl friend he introduced us but we become good friends cause we talked about everything - just not the guy. It is pretty cool. And the guy still calls occassionally to just talk with me

Manda1111 - WTG on kicking butt. Feels good don't it

Adopt4 - I know how you feel about feeling liberated. The times that obstacles have come up in my lifestyle change - I have found I can hold my weight down. It really feels good - DOn't it!!!!!!!!!!!

Paw - Good - luck with the 30 day shred. Sometimes staying off the scale really helps. May healthy choices and get the exercise in. The rest will come.

Cyndeebee - EWW Mice. Hate them too. Dead or alive.
  • pawprint061
    Options
    So..I just did my first work out for the 30 day shred... holy crap is all I have to say... I feel it everywhere... I'm like soaked right now lol. But oh man does it feel good.... :smile:
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    Thanks alot Team I do feel really good about myself today... being nice to my son's girlfriend and making her butt sweat!!! LOL I loved the fact that she could hang with me!!! I didnt even do a full workout cuz she was dieing!!! but I felt really good doing it!!!

Well Hubby has to use my car again tomorrow cuz our friend has to work on one more thing!!! but it sure felt great behind the wheel today!!! well the refigerater guy is coming over to look at the fridge between 12 - 2 so I have to stay home anyway i will just do my work out at home with the fitness channel..

I made t- bone steak baked potato's brussel sprouts cottage cheese and apple sauce and roasted pepers for dinner tonight!!! the T-Bone steaks were on sale for 3.99 a pound what a Great deal!!!... I feel like i at to much I am about to let my food settle and then do the fittness channel!!!

Have a great night hope all is well with everyone...

psssssst Kristi where are you??????:wink:

April - only 11 more days!!! yeah!!!

Sheila
  • CrazybeeRX
    CrazybeeRX Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Thanks gals for all your imput. Like I said I like the gal and she seems nice enough. My ex's 2nd wife started off trying to be nice then turned evil on me. Was heart breaking. So much crap to put up with for years. I am glad she is gone. I guess I just felt like she got in my face space. ( facebook face LOL) Know what I mean? And a part of me was afraid she might turn evil one day too. I am still friends with my ex and I care a lot about him, but once in awhile I lke to make a smartass comment about him in responding to someone online. So now I guess I will have to watch that.

Wow I hope you win that pot of money Lorann that would be awesome.

I stopped at a pawn shop on my way home to look at bikes. They wanted $199 for most of their bikes. There is no way I am gonna pay $199 to hurt my crotch LOL. I need a bike with a tractor seat, big wide butt!! I looked at those seats today and thought WHAT AM I THINKING! I might have to rethink this idea!

Sitting here on my porch swing, swinging and wondering if I am burning calories pushing myself in this swing LOL My legs are working LOL!!

Well it's 7pm and I should think about dinner. Talk to you all later.

Deb
  • Lorann
    Lorann Posts: 107
    Options
    Woohooo just did 4 miles tonight!! :happy: I put the movie Twilight in and the time just flew by ... I'm so proud of myself so I just had to share that... I guess I will have to start putting some of my favorite movies in while I walk :smile:
  • pawprint061
    Options
    Woohooo just did 4 miles tonight!! :happy: I put the movie Twilight in and the time just flew by ... I'm so proud of myself so I just had to share that... I guess I will have to start putting some of my favorite movies in while I walk :smile:

Way to go...that's awesome girl... you go :smile:
  • cyndeebee
    cyndeebee Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Must be something about Canada Day and pizza, eh Lorann? Cuz that's what we had, too. Even though our weather was very unholiday-like, it just didn't feel right to cook,

Debbie, I have the same dilemma as you (and Sheila - with fibromyalgia). The other day, I went in and checked out Curves, thinking that maybe I'd go for a membership. Way too much pressure! The sales woman kept telling me that MORE and MORE exercise would be just the ticket. I kept telling her that some moderate exercise would be just the ticket...but she's one of those people who listens with their mouths moving...
    Anyway, no Curves for me. I'm severely limited in what I can do to exercise my legs and hips (because ain't it the truth, that fibromyalgia is often complicated by other nonsense, such as sciatica, arthritis...?)
    I want to start an exercise regime, but not with someone pressuring me to go beyond what I know I can handle...

Anybody here a fan of True Blood? I've spent the past 4 nights watching it from the beginning. I never thought I'd become a fan of a vampire show, but I'm hooked.
    That...and Nurse Jackie...
    Is anyone keeping up with Nurse Jackie?

Thinking that maybe I can borrow my stepfather's treadmill and maybe clock a few miles in front of the TV...
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I just love all our new members!! You are all such great encouragers!:love:

Everyone seems to be doing really well staying on track and meeting goals! Yayyyyyy!

Anita - are you better yet???

Today was busy for me- typing typing typing. Also, I have a job interview tomorrow a.m. It's in retail which I haven't done since college but I am just soooooo thrilled to have the possibility of a job I could scream! I'm about to go stark raving crazy being in this house so much! Keep your fingers crossed for me ~ I'll let you know how it goes:bigsmile: After more than 40 resumes going out, this is only my second interview request in the three months I've been looking?!?! Times are tough! Thank goodness for my typing jobs!!

Talk to you all tomorrow:heart:
    lulu
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Terrible hot day today. Took the boys to camp, then did some shopping with youngest son, got a haircut, then home for lunch, picked up the big boys, had a nap, then let them play in the sprinkler. Hubby worked another 18 hr day so he was exhausted, and it was too hot to cook. He wanted a bacon cheeseburger so I went to Carls Jr. I got the chicken sante fe, it was the best thing I could see on the menu, but still got the fries.. and an Oreo shake I split with him. So I went over on cals. The thing that makes me mad is, I didn't even want any of that food. What I really wanted was melons, salad, fruit... but I was lazy so I went thru the drivethru instead. And the food wasn't satisfying, I don't feel good about it, and I'm still hungry, because I didn't meet that craving of melons and fruit.

I am just banging my head against the wall thinking, how can I be so dumb? I ate something not because I wanted it but because I was too lazy to walk into a store and get a fruit salad? What kind of excuse is that?

The only thing I can say is, this is another learning experience for me. I don't have to eat what hubby and the kids eat, especially when I'm not interested in eating it in the first place. I could have made a stop, then the drive thru... and next time, I will!! I've noticed I fall into a trap around payday, we're out of the good food that I like, like fresh veggies and fruit, we're tired, don't feel like cooking, and then we eat out and eat stuff we shouldn't. Sodium level over the moon, too.

In the morning son #1 has speech therapy, then I'll drop the two older ones at camp, then shopping and get some fruit in my house. Fresh fruit, melons, I love summer. Need to check out the local farms and see what's ripe, losingit hooked my kids on frozen blueberries (she froze, from a farm, not store bought, so they were big and sweet) so I need to do that. They really ate thru them, as did I, so that's going to be a big thing this summer!

Bought 3 bras today, cheap ones. My other ones are sliding up in the back (and I HATE that). Not sure if they are stretched out from washing too much, or because they were cheapies too, or what, but I did buy a smaller size. No diminishing of the cup size though, dangit. I'd really like to drop 2 cup sizes!!! That'd probably require surgery though.
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the prayers. I think it will be easier when the other kittens are in thier new homes, which will be sometime next week. We all are walking on pins n needles now being careful where we put our feet and these 2 are so rowdy and playful and just everywhere now. Im gonna miss them, but they have great homes so... Im not sad to see them go. Mama kitty on the other hand is gonna be another story. She is still looking for Opa and cries for him. Its so sad. He was her favorite and she spoiled the crud out of him so bad. Shes pretty much weened the other 2 now, which is great because they have been eating real food for weeks now.

Anyway... otherwise.. I woke up this morning with a sore throat on fire and a pounding headache. Just been in a brainfog all day. Im not sure if its allergies or if I just have a bug....just wish it would go away already. The only thing that seems to help is Ice cream.....:laugh: ...I know, I know but I feel like crap. This week has been a bust for me in the exercise department and Im not sure that tomorrow will be any better since Im sick... :sad:

Oh and that the size 14's that fit my butt like a glove last week are now TOO BIG. I was shocked, but after wearing them for a couple hours, they too decided to make thier descent down my rear to my ankles... without being unbuttoned!! WTH??? I do not understand how the scale is not budging but that I am obviously losing inches and they arent small inches either. They are size changing inches and yet...Im still the same as I was on Friday this last week... 219...so it looks like Im going to be changing my ticker afterall...:angry: