Options

Replies

• Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Everyone is the same size in bed :bigsmile:

NOT true.

S'Plain 96?

because its not just the size of the boat ~ its the motion of the ocean sweets. and height at that point doesn't have anything to do with it ... but not are all the same "size"...

Since this thread is about height, size=height. I should have said height
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    Everyone is the same size in bed :bigsmile:

NOT true.

S'Plain 96?

because its not just the size of the boat ~ its the motion of the ocean sweets. and height at that point doesn't have anything to do with it ... but not are all the same "size"...

:drinker:
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    As long as he doesn't have an Napoleonic complex, then go for it.
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Taller than me is a must! I'm only 5'3", so that's not hard to do, but I love tall men.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Im a bit surprised at some of the comments here. Lets see, he has to be taller than X, and I know money is important, and he has be to etc. etc.

Well, OK, I dont want any woman that is under 5 foot 6 and she has to make a a good living, has to have a University education, she has to have big boobs and she cant be overweight and she has to be pretty and she has to be fun.. and oh yeah she has to be clean and a good dresser... cant have kids etc......and I dont know why Im single cause I'm such a great catch!?? LOL

Give me a kind person that I am compatible with, a person that has a solid job and adores me and doesnt cheat. I can overlook height and weight.
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    hold on to a good man!! tha is all i can say about that :) best wishes!!
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and I have dated guys that were 5'6 and as long as they were not super skinny it was no big deal..I was bigger when I was dating my 1st boyfriend was 5 foot six inches but he was all muscle and I outweighed him no matter what I did but it never looked like I did. I am very dense and muscular ..I wore heels all the time and he loved it. He did think he was taller then me tho :laugh: unless I was wearing heels and he liked that so no biggie
    Guy I am with now is 5 foot 10 and that's cool but not preferred. My soulmate could be shorter then me and it wouldn't bother me one bit now that I am 35 I don't worry so much anymore :glasses:
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    idk. For some reason, being shorter than me is like the ONE physical thing I wouldn't like. Looks, weight, etc I can deal with, but height would be a dealbreaker for some reason. One inch wouldn't be that bad, but then you might feel weird wearing high heels. My husband is a few inches taller than me which is perfect for me.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I had a TA in college who was maybe...MAYBE 5'4. I thought he was the sexiest dude I'd ever met. It was all in his attitude.

You shouldn't write someone off specifically because he's short. Some short guys tend to "try" harder, I've heard.

Also, can't stand women who beat up on men who say they like skinny women, but then turn around themselves and snark on mens' heights, say they only date men over 6 ft, etc. Totally hypocritical.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and I wear high heels so I would tower over him unless he is 6'. I tried the shorter route and discovered it isn't for me.
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Im a bit surprised at some of the comments here. Lets see, he has to be taller than X, and I know money is important, and he has be to etc. etc.

Well, OK, I dont want any woman that is under 5 foot 6 and she has to make a a good living, has to have a University education, she has to have big boobs and she cant be overweight and she has to be pretty and she has to be fun.. and oh yeah she has to be clean and a good dresser... cant have kids etc......and I dont know why Im single cause I'm such a great catch!?? LOL

Give me a kind person that I am compatible with, a person that has a solid job and adores me and doesnt cheat. I can overlook height and weight.

Its good to know what you want . its actually a sign of maturity.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Maybe. If I liked everything else about him, I wouldn't let that one thing get in the way.... my first husband was shorter than me when we got married, but then he grew two inches (yes, in his twenties) and ended up being an inch taller than me.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I've never dated a shorter guy so I really cant say, my little bro gets this a lot he's 5'4" and usually dates girls his height or taller. but he loves it when there shorter than he is.

sounds like he would make once fierce beer coaster standing around at a party
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    One inch difference in height doesn't really make that much difference...do you notice it when you're sitting down? when you're on the phone? etc... While it's important that you find him attractive, keep in mind that it's a really small thing if he has all those other wonderful qualities that have attracted you to him...

One of my coworkers is 5'10 and her husband-to-be is just under 5'6...while they may get some "looks" they could care less, they are the happiest, most easygoing couple I know.

I am more attracted to men around my height or a little taller (I'm 5'8 1/2) but to be honest, if someone has other wonderful qualities, height is no longer a dealbreaker when you're 42 and still single :blushing:
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options

love your outlook!
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    It sounds like such a minor thing....but yes, it bugs me! Of course, I'm 5'10", so many men are shorter. I've dated the same height, and even that I'm not crazy about....but I've done it and would probably do it again! As long as he doesn't mind me being taller, especially in heels!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I don't think I could do it, but if you like him enough and you can get past it, go for it.
    This
  • bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I think he sounds great. Sweet and funny is much harder to find. I say dont miss out on a great thing because of an old mindset.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    hold on to a good man!! tha is all i can say about that :) best wishes!!

THIS
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I dated one guy that was maybe an inch taller than me. (I'm 5'6") We had fun but I felt weird wearing heels when we were together... and I love my heels! Since that time I've only been w/ guys taller than me. I like to feel smaller...