Ever asked the husband/wife/SO this question?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• MatthewLFunk
    MatthewLFunk Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    When I met my wife we where both not the healthiest but you know what I didn't care I loved her for her and not her size. Lets face I wasn't no skinny man I was heavy. I would always tell my wife just how beautiful and sexy she was. At first it did bother her probably cause I said it alot but now I know when the right time it is to say just how I feel about her. To be honest she will always be my trophy wife no matter what size she is. That is just how much I love her and will always love her. She started MFP a month before I did. After hearing all the things she was expericencing with losing weight the first month I just knew I had to get on board and help support her also to help her. I do have to say now that she is my inspiration and I am so proud of her and all that she is doing with MFP. I hope I didn't make it to mussy but that is how I feel. Thanks for letting my reply
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!