Where did you meet...?

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I had moved to Baton Rouge and was checking out comic books shops. His was the third and last one for me. :happy:
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    met my hubby through a friend... we took a ride on crotch rockets and he was making rude comments to me all day... pretty sure he called me a ditz once too. LOL

Went to a beer fest here in town and i was freezing so he gave me his bike jacket... and i fell for him. and weve been together for 5 years, married for 2 :)
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    met my hubby through a friend... we took a ride on crotch rockets and he was making rude comments to me all day... pretty sure he called me a ditz once too. LOL

Went to a beer fest here in town and i was freezing so he gave me his bike jacket... and i fell for him. and weve been together for 5 years, married for 2 :)

oh i was 22 he was 27
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention our anniversary is on Halloween, coming up on our 20th.
  • Coffeegirl101
    Options
    We met in the dusty, war torn Silithus. I needed a his help, and he needed a new shirt. Together, we conquered Upper Black Rock Spire that night. He got his shirt, btw. Beautiful Magisters Robes. :bigsmile:

(we met online, simple description)

LOL I love this....and for all of those that don't get this you need to play more computer games. WOW for the win :D
  • smkafka
    smkafka Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Met my hubby at a bar. Will be married 12 years in July together for 17. I thought he was hot.
  • cowgrrrl87
    Options
    I was 17 and I was on my 1st date with my 1st ex husband (i've made stupid choices, don't judge). His car broke down so he called a friend of his. His friends name was Ryan and he HATED me because I was young and thought I was all that and a bag of chips. Long story short, 7 years, 2 divorces, and 1 kid later, Ryan found me on facebook, and decided to see if I had grown up since I was a teenager. I guess, I have because we now have been dating almost a year and a half, we have a beautiful 2 month old and are planning our wedding for next year.
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm uh, not very good at crossing Roads.

Right before I was almost smushed by a taxi, this random guy,yanked me back, glared at me and called me an idiot child. :love:
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Met my current BF in a video game, an online MMO. His character was a wolf-man, and mine was a regular female. Some other guy was hitting on me in chat, being a bit rude and wouldn't back off when I told him to leave me be, so the 'Wolf Guy' lifted his leg on the guy and peed on him. :D

We began dating about 6 weeks later.