What was your small success today?

Options

Replies

• ALJ0729
    ALJ0729 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've alread had my 8 glasses of water for the day!
  • keeponpushing
    Options
    My small success will have to be not diving into those chocolates or buffet they ave at work right now...ughh...but im happy
  • MikkiMcCoy
    MikkiMcCoy Posts: 45
    Options
    earning 891 extra calories from exercise today and I still have to go to the gym!
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    We were celebrating a birthday at work and had make your own ice cream sundaes and I didn't have anything. I could have if I wanted to - I just didn't feel it was worth the calories.
  • Stazed
    Stazed Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    18mile run with no specific running training (just under 3 hrs so not the quickest I accept), part of a relay team, meant to do the first 6 miles of the marathon but managed 18 before the cold/sleet/ hailstones (I'm sure rain shouldn't hurt that much) got too much! Will maybe do the whole thing in Dublin in oct! Has re-motivated for the gym! Bring it on!!!
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Ran a 10k in 61 mins:bigsmile:
  • danielle5243
    danielle5243 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Made it back to my pre-banking weight! Long days of sitting on my tush at the office are brutal on my figure!
  • metzlerjn
    metzlerjn Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Went jogging this afternoon in the nice weather and am still planning on hitting the gym after work and already have my recipe picked out for this week's healthy dinner
    lowfat chicken broccoli and cheese casserole over brown rice :)
  • NoSharpei
    NoSharpei Posts: 73
    Options
    Bump for later. This is a great thread... Oh, that reminds me, my small success for today is coming here and being motivated by all of the WONDERFUL, INSPIRING MFPs!
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    My goal was to get to 175lbs by my birthday(Saturday) and I was 172!!
  • Brandybeayon
    Brandybeayon Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Today I at an amazingdinner that I loved and had to stop half way through because I was full!!!! It felt amazing to feel full and still be eating healthy!!!
  • bearjr30
    bearjr30 Posts: 19
    Options
    My small success story is not eating sugar free fat free ice cream after i a large yougert smoothie today..well 1 yougert and 1 cup of berries. I am very full. And its so hard to resist the temptation. but i already went over my sugar limit and protein limit and i dont want to make it any worse. At least i still did my 14 minutes of exercise today...yah..is everyone else struggling after the first week...i am over 400 pounds with a 5'2 figure..and i am very determined to stay on this diet.
  • gimmewellness
    gimmewellness Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i had to run an errand today and my boss offered to let me use his car. Instead I walked.
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Working out for 3 hours at one time. Was a goal of mine for the week (just curious if I could do it). Glad it's over. :)
  • honeygirl0715
    Options
    Returning to the gym for a second Zumba class tonight.
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    My small and only success TODAY was actually drinking my 8 glasses of water :)
  • jesscakes4u
    Options
    I made cupcakes for work and DID NOT eat one! :happy:
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Today my husband really wanted to eat out at this burger joint so I ordered a chicken breast on whole wheat bun! And didn't have a single fry! I was SO proud of myself. Didn't even crave the other stuff.

I also weighed this morning and lost 3 lbs which means I have now lost 7 lbs in 2 weeks due to my hard work.
  • KaoticGrl623
    Options
    My small success was I drank 12 cups of water... and I don't even like water...
  • Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat the whole bag of candy and 5 cups of water.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!