What was your small success today?

Options

Replies

• JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Church fellowship lunch today... the main entree at our table was not edible, a first for our church, so we all decided to just hit up the dessert table.... I happily loaded my plate with whatever I wanted as I figured I had not eaten the _______ calorie enchilada casserole. But only ended up eating the lemon bar (made by my BFF just for me), 1 cookie, a couple bites of carrot cake and one bite of red velvet cupcake - normally my faves but neither one tasted very good today. I did not go back for anything else.

I also did not snack this afternoon, and then 3+ hours of grocery shopping and putting it all away. I think I offset the lemon bar and Fudgwich cookie LOL!!
  • Anaconda62
    Anaconda62 Posts: 181
    Options
    Went on a 5 mile hike today. It was a beautiful day.
  • EchoOfYourPast
    EchoOfYourPast Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Worked a 12 hour shift and still got in a 1 mile walk, 30-day shred, and did 2 levels of Kettle Worx Fast Abs......ate pretty decent today too!

San :)
  • smkcx
    smkcx Posts: 69
    Options
    I joined the site & Haven't had a soda all day long (usually, by now, i'd be on #4 or #5.)
    yay me. hopefully I dont have a caffiene headache tomorrow =/
  • saynotofat
    saynotofat Posts: 37
    Options
    Did my first day of the 30-day shred!
  • wonderwomanwannaB
    Options
    I took my shirt off at the park and sunbathed with a friend.

Prep. for the swimsuit I ordered yesterday... My first 2 piece EVER.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I finally went to the doctor to admit that I have massive anxiety issue and she is setting me up on a mental health plan.. It was one hard thing that I have been wanting to do for years and years but was always afraid to do it... But enough is enough
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Fitting into a size M shirt at American Eagle :)
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I finally went to the doctor to admit that I have massive anxiety issue and she is setting me up on a mental health plan.. It was one hard thing that I have been wanting to do for years and years but was always afraid to do it... But enough is enough

Nice Jamie :) I did this yesterday too! Also, I feel a bit sexy today and was getting wolf whistles when i was walking through the warehouse!
  • SorchaRavenlock
    SorchaRavenlock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    As I gained more and more weight I didn't see the use of looking after myself anymore because I felt fat and ugly anyway.
    Last week I bought some make-up for the first time in 6 years and have been wearing it this week. Today I've painted my fingernails for the first time in years!
    I'm finally starting to feel like a woman again rather then a blob of fat :bigsmile:
  • avafrisbee
    avafrisbee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    my husband told me "I see more definition in your back....sexy" made me smile. I love him so much :-)
  • ShwetaK2130
    ShwetaK2130 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I survived day 1 of 30DS! :)

I am on day 3 and can hardly climb a stair ... :(
  • mblackburn23
    Options
    planned on 4 miles but did 6 instead... before 0530
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    My running pants fit better - less muffin!
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Firstly, this is such a great thread - thank you all for your success stories.

Mine today was getting back in the pool after an injury which kept me out almost 2 weeks (and I had only been swimming for around that long before the enforced rest). I extended my personal best distance in the water by a third, on the first day back, with no ill effects :)
  • Fathima0712
    Fathima0712 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i started seeing a teeny tiny gap between my thigh right above my knees..i have never had that EVER in my life! :blushing:
  • rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Today I did my yoga before having anything to eat. For my body type, the yogis I follow suggest exercising before eating every morning to hep stimulate the metabolism. I really think it helps me a lot, especially since I tend to eat late at night. I am proud of myself for starting off with an hour of yoga/dance this morning.
  • Ildiko17
    Ildiko17 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Built up enough courage to start posting and sharing...
  • jfield6
    jfield6 Posts: 56
    Options
    Not eating the entire salad I ordered from Applebee's today! And I have the other half for lunch tomorrow!
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Packed up my lunch bag with healthy foods.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!