What was your small success today?

Options

Replies

• SlideboyxBrian
    SlideboyxBrian Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Finished week 5 of the Couch to 5 km iphone app. The end of week 5 was my longest continuous run of 20 minutes. I am happy with that!
  • mrsmel55
    mrsmel55 Posts: 168
    Options
    I ate ONE, yes I said, ONE hersheys kiss. Not a handful, not a bag but ONE!
  • piper4596
    piper4596 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I completed week 4 day 3 of couch to 5k.
  • piper4596
    piper4596 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    congrats to you. I'm about to move onto week 5 and I'm terrified of the 20 minute run that is waiting for me.
  • erikkasusann
    erikkasusann Posts: 104
    Options
    I noticed my thighs aren't rubbing together as much when I run. That seems like a silly little thing, but it made me feel really good & pushed me to keep running instead of walking like I wanted to! Plus it was a muddy run, which is always fun!
  • iolano
    iolano Posts: 20
    Options
    I kicked some push-up *kitten* today! I did 15 in a ROW without even stopping. whoohoo!

6092735.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • BlackLabLover
    BlackLabLover Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I didn't go to the Ice Cream Parolor with my family. I knew exactly what I would get even though i had all of my calories for the day, so I chose not to go - and my husband supported me. I am glad I didn't go, and I am glad that my husband is being supportive now!
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I did 10 "bigboy" pushups tonight... for the first time ever!
  • EuroReady
    EuroReady Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I ordered the 'healthier' panini and not only did I make it stretch for both lunch and dinner but I had two fries and gave the rest to my sister. Then later the family ordered pizza, chips and soda and I wasn't even slightly tempted to have even a bite. My air popped popcorn was keeping me content.
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Ate out at lunch and managed to stay within my low carb/high protein goal eating Mexican. Sure wanted to eat a ton of sour cream, but I passed.
  • MeganRtch
    MeganRtch Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I finished day 1 of 30ds and didn't feel like I was gonna die then my family and I went on a 2.5 mile hike and it was amazing! My 2 and 5 year olds walked almost the entire way on their own and felt so proud of themselves!
  • misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    Went out with co-workers and ate healthy. Then a few hours later stopped for drinks, I had lemonade while everyone else had alcohol. Well we were outside, and I was hot and misrable that helped with my decision.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Did not pig out at work.

That allows me to eat a decent meal at home :) yay.
  • Squeeee
    Squeeee Posts: 71
    Options
    Over-indulged with dinner this evening and instead of feeling sorry for myself about being in the red for my daily calorie goal, I hopped onto the elliptical for a few minutes to burn the extra off. It's nice to know that I can do something constructive when I make poor food decisions rather than saying "oh well, I guess it is what it is" and using that as an excuse to continue making those poor decisions.
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Did my favorite exercise today. Horseback ridding!!
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    WONDERFULLY DONE EVERYONE!!! I skipped the pizza and cookies they had at training and ate yogurt with fruit instead!:happy:
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    I was going to go binge at the China buffet.

Instead, I went to the grocery store that has a fresh sushi bar and got myself a shoreline combo. I had that and an IPA.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    ran 3 miles and played 2 hours of basketball for 2k burned...and I feel great!!! 4 months ago, it would have killed me. seriously.
  • Mrs16
    Mrs16 Posts: 86
    Options
    I bought a new pair of capris ONE SIZE SMALLER! Greatest NSV yet
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat the muffins in the break room! :-) Sat next to them for an hour, too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!