What was your small success today?

Options

Replies

• ff1diver
    ff1diver Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My success today was putting on a shirt that was way too small when I bought it a year ago...today it fits with extra room!!! SCORE!!!:glasses:
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    i worked out today ...

i really didn't want to, i was felt tired and achy and just blah .. but i made my self do 30 mins and i feel more energetic, not achy and just felt happier

oh and even though i am craving ice cream bad, i haven't eaten my husbands ice cream bar that has been sitting in the freezer for a couple weeks now :laugh:
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    12 cups of water!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I have to buy a new belt, mine is too big!
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I got out of bed. I truly did not want too. I have not exercised, or gotten dressed. Depressed for now for several days for some reason. The real success is that with the depression I have not binged, I have not eaten as well as normal but I did not have a 3000-10,000 calorie binge. That is a success for me, and I'll take it with a little smile.
  • nancyb140
    nancyb140 Posts: 2
    Options
    I walked 10,000 steps!
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I went on a few job interviews today, and one of them I had to park in a parking garage. I decided to take the stairs down to the interview and then back up to my car instead of the elevator (even though it was only one level).
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Taking a couple pictures and realizing that i'm not as big as i thought.......
  • HEK81
    HEK81 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have inspired my son to work out. He wanted to know what abs were. I told him but I hope to be able to show him.
  • Autry403
    Autry403 Posts: 88
    Options
    I made a goal yesterday , that today I would jog 4 miles within an hour . I jogged 2 miles when I woke up 30min . 1 mile before dinner 15min . and 1 mile after dinner 15min . So that puts me at exactly an hour ! :D
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I ran more on m 4 mile "walk" than I did yesterday! :)
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Detailing my car and having it serviced...been putting that off, just been lazy!
    So now I'm working to get out of that behavior!!! :bigsmile:
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I walked 10,000 steps!

Way to go!!! I lost my pedometer :( I have no idea how many steps I'm taking!
  • foxfireash
    foxfireash Posts: 24
    Options
    running the first day of C25k, my second day running this week!
  • wayne4825
    wayne4825 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I would have to say mine would be my second round of 30 DS today. I'm not looking forward to it but I'm gonna do it.
  • muchadoaboutme2000
    muchadoaboutme2000 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I've been using "The Biggest Loser" for my Kinect and today managed to do 47 jumping jacks. To some of you, this isn't going to be huge but considering when I started this program I could only do 12, it's HUGE. I'm still having to wear 3 bras when I work out, and I still have 60lbs to go, but one small win at a time! :)
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    instead of eating my lamb gyro pita bread, I fed it to some squirrels. Then dozens of squirrels came and I had to run away.

OMG, This just made my day! Good job on not eating the pita bread, and WTG fitting in a workout at the same time!!!
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Rather than ordering an ooey gooey breakfast pizza like I REALLY wanted to, I had oatmeal! (Not gonna lie, I still want the breakfast pizza, but... I will live!)
  • Kindone
    Kindone Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    My small success is that I haven't quit. I am losing SO SLOWLY.. insanely slowly.. and usually by now, if I am not seeing a big change, I get discouraged and quit. This time, I swore i would hang in there until I found something that will work for my post kid, mid 40, heaviest ever self.
  • sheschemes
    sheschemes Posts: 67
    Options
    I tried working out at the gym a few blocks away on my lunch break and I RAN there! Granted, I had to stop and walk every now and then, but everyone has to start somewhere. It felt surprisingly great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!