What was your small success today?

Options

Replies

• Kooraloo
    Kooraloo Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    My small success... Today I didn't eat all my food that I brought with me. I usually do. I anticipated that it was Senior Day (a celebration thing all the teams at my high school do for the Senior classpeople on the team where they get to dress you up crazy, the coach says a little speech about them, they're given a little gift, and there's a small "party") and knew that parents would be bringing desserts. There's this one parents that makes AMAZING cupcakes so I saved up all day just for that one cupcake.

It was incredible.

it's strange... I've been having weird sugar cravings the past few weeks...
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    great topic, the big successes come from all the little ones. Mine was fitting into a black, low cut top I used to wear 2.5 yrs ago. I wore it out to dinner with friends tonight!
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Mines was getting through with insanity workout, even though i was tired :)
  • lgtahoe
    lgtahoe Posts: 96
    Options
    Last night I went out to dinner with a friend, she ordered my favorite dessert and I didn't take a single bite!

And today I finally motivated to do my workout (Ripped in 30) at 6:30 even though I really really didn't want to, and did real push-ups instead of on my knees.
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I said no to ice cream! I still ate things I shouldn't, but I didn't eat ice cream. :D
    funny_pictures_ice_cream_man_lol-s452x599-128668.jpg
  • ryliejaiden
    ryliejaiden Posts: 68
    Options
    Today I drank 10 glasses of water and I was very proud of myself :) I sometimes have trouble getting enough water. My goal this week was to drink 8 glasses a day.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I'm still alive.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    My day has only been going for 2 hours. But I just put petrol in my car and avoided buying the usual Wispa and pickled onion monster munch I used to buy everytime. Mini Mexican wave for me :).
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    hi all,

Just took my measurements.
    Since March 17th lost a total of 13.78 inches :D

AND

For the first time, when went to tighten my belt used the last hole :bigsmile: When I lose more inches I definitely will have to make more holes in the belt :)
    Great NSV for today

Kisses to all,
    Tatyanne
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I put on a dress that used to be snug in the hips and lower tummy, and now it is loose in that area and fits great. Well maybe not. It is a little big in the upper body . But it has been since I got it.

I am not sure it is worth it to take it to a tailor (I am still losing, mediocre fabric. It was a cheap dress). But I can wear it to a baby shower over the weekend -- no cardigan needed for camouflage.
  • holdondreamaway
    Options
    I went to the gym after work and felt great about it. I roasted some broccoli to go with dinner and ate it ALL. Today was a good day.
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    hi all,

AND

For the first time, when went to tighten my belt used the last hole :bigsmile: When I lose more inches I definitely will have to make more holes in the belt :)
    Great NSV for today

Kisses to all,
    Tatyanne

Congratulations! That's an awesome feeling, isn't it?
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    hi all,

AND

Great NSV for today

Kisses to all,
    Tatyanne

Congratulations! That's an awesome feeling, isn't it?

YES :)
    Tks :flowerforyou:
  • vanderandkarl
    Options
    did a shred it with weights as i havent been able to for last 2 weeks so feel really good about myself and also did loads of walking and jumping jacks (which i hate with a passion)
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    Used a bio-impedance monitor today and got a 16% body fat percentage reading. Tried another and got the same reading. Very happy with that at this point. I thought I was higher.
  • BeautyAndTheGeeks
    Options
    Not using the vending machine at work when my after lunch snack went wrong (bought raspberries and washed them 3 times but they were still covered in bugs, disgusting!). Normally I'd just get a bag of crisps or something out of the vending machine, but I didn't bother today.
  • Abri2018
    Abri2018 Posts: 7
    Options
    I went and worked out today regardless of how tired and unmotivated I felt!

And I 4.0'd my midterm for a class. :)

Today has been a good day!
  • skylarlburke
    Options
    Same here (:
  • nebzer33
    nebzer33 Posts: 1
    Options
    That I went over my daily intake recommendation of protein! :]
  • Hatedabears
    Hatedabears Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Grabbed a small dove chocolate off the table at work, opened it, and threw it in the garbage as i walked past. I am in control what goes in me.....most of the time
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!