Replies

• Fab40Jax
    Fab40Jax Posts: 1
    Options
    Drinking water.
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Getting out of the bed more tranquil than I went to bed. And making healthy breakfast and lunch choices. :)
  • hosegirl
    hosegirl Posts: 157
    Options
    Keeping my food diary!
  • rrhennen
    rrhennen Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I stuck to my menu plan!
  • Brandybeayon
    Brandybeayon Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    today I set a goal to do 30 min on the Gazelle and when I hit 30 I decided to push it to 40!!!! Made my whole day better!!!
  • elfo
    elfo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    A co worker of mine said - "look I'm eating like you"
  • djg0418
    djg0418 Posts: 35
    Options
    My daughter couldn't go to school today because she has pink eye, so after the doctor, I took her to Pizza Hut (her fave) for the all you can eat buffet....... I had a salad, just veggies, no dressing :D

Awesome willpower!!!!!
  • MsMargie1116
    MsMargie1116 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'll let you know when I actually make it to the gym today... :wink: That'll be my small victory!!! :wink:
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I almost caved in to a McDonald's Mocha Frappe, I wanted one so bad!!!! (medium is 560 cals) instead I got a medium Sweet Tea...only 180 calories. So I'm enjoying a wee bit of a sweet treat without falling out of my calorie limits!!!
  • Skeena4
    Skeena4 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Finished day 10 (and Level One) of the 30 Day Shred.... then ran 2.3 miles on the treadmill even when I super-duper didn't feel like it.
  • djg0418
    Options
    Took a 25 minute power walk this morning and will be doing it again this afternoon! Whoo Hoo!!!!
  • djg0418
    Options
    I'll let you know when I actually make it to the gym today... :wink: That'll be my small victory!!! :wink:

You can do it!!!!!!!
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Drank 3 liters of water so far!
  • jenlouise4
    jenlouise4 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Persuaded myself to go to Zumba class for the 4th time overall. I've got two left feet but I think I'm finally managing to co-ordinate my hands AND my feet! XD
    Also, when I got food cravings this evening I went for a walk round the park as a distraction. Exercising more is fun so far!
  • Pet03
    Pet03 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I realized that I have lost 21 pounds most of which was before one of my friends and workout partner in crime told me about MFP. Thank you Roberson30 for the great tip.
  • AmbyrJayde
    AmbyrJayde Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    My small success
    I went to mcdonalds, could have bought a meal, with a caramel frappe
    Instead I just bought a frappe and I only drank half of it ^.^ And the whole time I was drinking it all I could think was, "This is such a waste of calories! It tastes good, but I could have so much more for 550 calories!" If I had drank the whole thing thats how many calories it would have been.
  • larkiedeek
    larkiedeek Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I went to see a customer that I have not seen for about 7 weeks. I have only lost about 3-4lbs since I saw them last (which was about a 15-16lb loss) but I was wearing a suit that actually fit. They really noticed the minute I walked in.

It must have been the suit :wink:
  • minussam
    minussam Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    not yelling at my coworker

(and that was hard today)
  • djg0418
    Options
    instead of eating my lamb gyro pita bread, I fed it to some squirrels. Then dozens of squirrels came and I had to run away.

LOL! Priceless!!!!
  • djg0418
    Options
    Getting out of bed a few minutes ago. I am in a depressed funk. Hopefully it will shake. I am forcing myself to go to the gym now.

Hope the gym gets you out of your funk!!!!! It usually makes me feel better!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!