What was your small success today?

Options

Replies

• tcbryson
    tcbryson Posts: 8
    Options
    Today I was under my calories (which is unusual for me), and instead of drinking my calories in a glass of wine, I decided on some Organic raisins. I feel pretty good about that:) 10 lbs. down!!!!
  • pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I considered a comment I got today from a co-worker a sign of my success. I had to do an on camera interview so put my uniform on for it. I am normally in civilian clothes and haven't had my uniform on for probably two months. A co-worker asked me if I had borrowed someone else's pants for my interview. She said my pants looked huge on me. Yay for saggy bum pants!
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    My hubby got a comment about his ongoing weight loss today. It made him very happy and that makes me happy! I'm the one logging his foods/tracking what he eats and he suffers through it, so we're both working very hard at his weight loss together. :laugh:
  • momto1g1b
    momto1g1b Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Mine was buying size 0 jeans today for the first time in my life! Granted I am a bit muffin-y in them, but the saleslady told me to size down from the 2 that fit comfortably because they will stretch out. I was a size 6 about 2 months ago.
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Great job to everyone! Today is a new day! Feel free to post again
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    My work is doing the biggest loser and we had our weigh in today. I was scared i gained weight and would have to pay the dollar per pound but got a nice suprise that i lost 2 lbs! Heres to a healthier and more active week!!!
  • skohl83
    skohl83 Posts: 23
    Options
    I finished my first round of Insanity, lost 11 inches and 11 pounds, and love it so much I just started another round :)
  • vhines57
    vhines57 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I ordered some jeans online about 3 weeks ago....

When they came, they were really tight, but I'm a procrastinator, so I never took them back. This morning I decided to try them on and they fit comfortably!!!!

I'm So Excited!
  • ladybug8814
    ladybug8814 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Did 60 mins on elliptical even though all I wanted to do was get off of it in about 30.
  • ShaSimone
    ShaSimone Posts: 276
    Options
    Wearing a pair of slacks I couldn't fit into when I first bought them.
  • ABZWeyman1
    ABZWeyman1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Standing in line at lunch, waiting to pay for my spinach salad and thinking about buying a cookie....but saying NO!
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Standing in line at lunch, waiting to pay for my spinach salad and thinking about buying a cookie....but saying NO!

When I'm faced with unneccesary sweets, I remind myself how long will take me on the treadmill to burn it off. Not as tempting then...
  • sarainca
    sarainca Posts: 19
    Options
    Saying no to the apple crisp in one office kitchen; saying no to the breakfast burritos in the other office kitchen; and saying no thanks to the co-workers who invited me out to lunch for pizza! WHEW!
  • nickiw68
    nickiw68 Posts: 71
    Options
    I actually ran for 50 minutes without stopping!!!
  • elliottjane
    elliottjane Posts: 37
    Options
    Today I finally worked up the courage to try on my white skinny jeans after a year. This is the first time I have ever been able to wear them WITHOUT a muffin top AND it wasn't a battle working them over my fat butt :)
    Also, my coworkers brought breakfast and snacks, and I managed to get away with only 1/2 a donut hole. I'm reserving my snack calories for a delicious banana waiting in my lunch box.
  • nikig7
    nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Haven't had any post-lunch sweet snacks....and I've drank about 81/2 glasses of water so far today!:drinker:
  • kimothycase
    Options
    I turned down a Snickers candy bar (my Favorite...might I add!) from a co-worker! Yes!:happy:
  • nigel061
    nigel061 Posts: 109
    Options
    Walked 3.6 miles - the furthest I've managed for 6 months :)
  • nikig7
    nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Yeh...thanks for the skinnytaste link...checking it out now!
  • turbophoenix
    turbophoenix Posts: 152
    Options
    Went out to lunch with my coworkers and ordered grilled mahi mahi with mixed veggies instead of a cheeseburger!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!