Replies

• SlimSammy2012
    SlimSammy2012 Posts: 893
    Options
    <~~~~MAde it through the work day!
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I was told by a stranger that something I said on MFP was helpful. Wow. If only they knew who clueless I am :)

But I will count that as a small success.
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    Got down to a 10-minute mile pace!! Three miles in 30 minutes. Made me happy.
  • geetabean
    geetabean Posts: 76
    Options
    I squatted 30lbs today.....3 sets of 15 reps. Two weeks ago I could barely squat my own body weight. I know it's not much, but it is a big deal for me! :bigsmile:
  • ksumme
    ksumme Posts: 283
    Options
    Had a great session with my trainer today, and on my last circuit did all 12 of the burpees with push-ups even though she was going to let me stop at 10.
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Day 5 no chocolate... my make me happy food. Found I don't need it lol. That's 2 things i dropped I don't need this week.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Ran my two miles outside in 19:15 this afternoon after a great gym sesh this morning
    And one of my MFP friends, who goes to the same gym, commented on my slimming thighs!!
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    made it through day 1 (level 1) of the 30 shred :smile:
  • MrsInmon
    MrsInmon Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I work at a preschool. Usually, I snack between 330 and 4pm. I skipped out on snack time since I didn't know what my dinner would look like. I am babysitting and usually the parents do pizza. Thankfully, it was carnitas.
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Went to Chick fil A and only had a little bit of Spicy dressing on my wrap, not the whole package! If you never tried it, it's very good! Their blue cheese is amazing too- I haven't had any of that all year.
  • baseballmom1031
    Options
    I DIDN'T go to Jack in the Box! I really wanted the new Chicken Chipolte Sandwich. Good thing I checked the nutrition first. The meal was over 1100 calories! THis is a good step, normally I would say "oh well and start over tomorrow."
  • gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options
    I kept a smile on my face, didn't run and cry when yet another company called and said "sorry, you are wonderful, intelligent, experienced...but didn't get the job" It sucks, and it sticks I'm used to it--ha ha. but I refuse to lose my positive outlook. I will get that job, no matter how long it takes! That will make it more worth it.

Tomorrow is another day:)
  • popat89
    popat89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    day 2 of 30DS. I did it! Everyday that I meet my diet and exercise goals is a good day. Even if it isn't a weigh in day.
  • pundas
    pundas Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I was feeling a little down after dinner because I didn't have time to go to the gym today. I had a glass of wine and decided to just relax. After I finished my wine, I was about to pour myself another glass. I thought, if I have another glass, I will completely max out my calorie limit for today. So instead, I stood up, popped in my Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD and worked out. I felt so much better after, and didn't even want that second glass of wine.
  • Kim_08
    Kim_08 Posts: 157
    Options
    I did not lick the icing off my fingers when I cut birthday cake for my family!! It's harder to resist than it sounds... :wink:
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I bought a smaller size pair of jeans today.
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Staying within my macros (carbs, proteins &fats).
    &Killing my back in the gym!
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I was feeling a little down after dinner because I didn't have time to go to the gym today. I had a glass of wine and decided to just relax. After I finished my wine, I was about to pour myself another glass. I thought, if I have another glass, I will completely max out my calorie limit for today. So instead, I stood up, popped in my Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD and worked out. I felt so much better after, and didn't even want that second glass of wine.

You go girl!!!
  • lacharp
    lacharp Posts: 66
    Options
    I put on a pencil skirt that when I first bought it I could barely zip, and the last time I wore it (maybe 2 weeks ago?) I had to wear spanx underneath... today it zipped, it looked great without the spanx... and even fit a little loose! Woohoo!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I walked for 70 minutes straight today, I am pretty sure that is a record.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!