What was your small success today?

Options

Replies

• andforpoise
    andforpoise Posts: 185
    Options
    I finally got back on track (I think). I got back from my trip back home and the chaos of moving to a new apartment is now behind me, so I finally got to go grocery shopping! Not one unhealthy item in my basket :) Also, committed to starting a training program with a friend of mine who is planning on going to South America and hiking the Andes! I, sadly, won't be on the trip but I am going to train with her!
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    I can attacked 10 man push ups, when I could barely do one a little over a week ago!!
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Gaining control over emotional eating and realizing what was causing it!!!.........I guess it was more of a big success!!!
  • cbmcphillips
    cbmcphillips Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    said no to a dunkin donuts run.. but ended up having snack attacks - overall not a bad day... could have made better choices though...:mad: at myself - do know better....:grumble: :smile:
  • amanda776
    amanda776 Posts: 50
    Options
    When I got home from softball practice at 8:30pm, I was starving. I know how bad it is to eat a high carb snack before bed so I made a small omelet with egg beaters and salsa. :)
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Drove my sister to Wendy's and I did not order one thing. Instead, I got home and had some boiled eggs and cottage cheese :)
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Squatted 185lbs 1x.
  • Jazzyjules71
    Jazzyjules71 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Passing up the brownie cookie that I love so much at work.

My boyfriend came up behind me and checked the tag on my tshirt- we have the same tshirt and he thought it was his because it looked so big on me!
  • Malgorzata79
    Malgorzata79 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Mine was going to the gym for 2 hours - even though I really didnt want to.
  • annamika510
    annamika510 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My mom noticed that I lost some weight :) That and I can now run 30min intervals on my treadmill without feeling like I want to pass out.
  • scusmemiss
    scusmemiss Posts: 1
    Options
    My success was going to the gym today for the first time in a week! (I usually go 4-5 times a week) I also weighed today (it's been 2 weeks) and lost 2lbs! I was expecting the scale to move the other way today! YAY! I feel re-motivated as I am about to hit a weight that I haven't been since my wedding day! (8 years ago)
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Going an hour on the treadmill. :D Power walking, but I'm getting there. ^_^
  • hatescows
    hatescows Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Chose the salad option for lunch.

Went 5 minutes longer on the elliptical than I wanted. (I might even do another 10 minutes before bed, we'll see.)

JOGGED. It barely counts, I walked part of the route, and didn't go very far but the dog had fun :).
    My legs are sore, so it must have been far enough lol
  • verdin917
    verdin917 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Today was my 50th day on MFP. I'm excited.
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Finding out I lost 3.8 lbs this morning (my weekly weigh-ins are Tuesdays), and not resorting to even having a pack of Oreo Thinsations. Instead having a couple pieces of dark chocolate and a cup of plain almond milk. :)
  • ColleenAtherton
    ColleenAtherton Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I got up at 5:30 am and did day 4 of Power90 even though I went to bed late last night and didn't sleep well.

I had an apple for a snack instead of the junk I really wanted.

I was able to wear my belt on the last notch comfortably all day long!
  • Marigenous
    Marigenous Posts: 57
    Options
    Lost 9 1/2 inches(I measure at the beginning of each month)!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

That's awesome!
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    bought a bikini. First one in 15 years. :)
  • shapcomp
    shapcomp Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I kept to 1200 calories and drank at least six glasses of water. And I haven't given up even I haven't lost a pound in four weeks.
  • Marigenous
    Marigenous Posts: 57
    Options
    I went over my calorie goal because I had pizza for dinner, but after a long walk, I managed burn off enough calories to counter it :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!