Replies

• missleelee_2007
    missleelee_2007 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    30ds level 1 day 2! It kicked my butt!
  • BeckyProctor
    BeckyProctor Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Went to a gym for the first time in nearly 20 years and actually enjoyed it!
  • EuroReady
    EuroReady Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Tried on a medium top today and the fit looked good!! This made me happy, even though it was too see-through for me to buy.
  • Justice2012
    Justice2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Rollerbladed close to two hours today.....yahoooooo!
  • EJDM
    EJDM Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Actually got up this morning and jumped on the bike while I watched the morning news. Very proud because I HATE mornings!
  • Bonnieelizabeth
    Bonnieelizabeth Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My small success was stopping at the gas station with my family and not buying a candy bar I bought a skinny cow bar that had chocalate in it and only 110 calories so I took care of the craving and did not over eat. Really this seems like a big success in the sense that normally I would have bought a candy bar for me and my family so now I only buy healthier alternatives.
  • terbee
    terbee Posts: 72
    Options
    Bumped my run up to 4 miles from 3 today. The hardest part was setting the alarm 10 minutes earlier!
  • DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    A friend telling me that my weight loss has inspired them to start trying :-)
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I completed two 1-hr workouts today!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Successfully peeled and diced the mango that came on my Bountiful Basket without a. hurting myself and b. mangling the fruit beyond recognition. A small victory, but Ill take it.
  • delco714
    delco714 Posts: 229
    Options
    impressive texan!

Mine was being really sore from doing tough mudder sunday.. and I have tendinitis on top of my foot that's painful, but I still got in a nice hard run and lots of arms and back weights on 4 hrs sleep!
  • Sweet_Pea_82
    Sweet_Pea_82 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Had a 100 calorie chocolate snack and was okay with that :happy: Oh, and day 5 of consecutive workouts :laugh:
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    got myself into a fitted size 6 dress..
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Did day 2 of P90X. Feeling sore today but I like the pain. At least i feel like I did something!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,971 Member
    Options
    I started my third straight month of daily ab challenge.:smile: Also, a coworker complimented me on my weight loss and called me a skinny minnie.:bigsmile:
    1645900 Posts: 1
    Options
    drank 2.5 24 ounce waters :)
  • ashley67203
    ashley67203 Posts: 95
    Options
    I found out a coworker was making fun of me behind my back for working out on my dinner break and I didn't punch him in the nose. And then I was nice to him.
  • michellepierce1
    Options
    I went on a 17.2 mile bike ride to start preparation for my first triathlon I am doing on July 22nd. It was really tough but I did it and will do it again in about a month.
  • jarirhea
    jarirhea Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Went jogging outside tonight..., in the rain! Haven't jogged outside in over 6 months!
  • Obreezes
    Obreezes Posts: 35
    Options
    Got up and walked tonight even though I SO did not want to.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!