What was your small success today?

Replies

• deaddivya
    deaddivya Posts: 102
    Going to the swimming pool, although I wasn't motivated at all and swimming 1.5 miles. :)
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 236 Member
    there are 3 boxes of donuts in our kitchen at work....I haven't had one! :)
  • justkrissy
    justkrissy Posts: 146 Member
    I finally manage to Jog a full km at the track without taking a break :)
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Walking 2 and a half miles on my lunch break!
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    I resisted buying a McDonald's chocolate sundae..... :-)
  • Nastasha915
    Nastasha915 Posts: 124 Member
    I survived day 1 of 30DS! :)

Amen to that!
  • Cutting back on my sugar! It's been tough! lol
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 262 Member
    I picked up take out for my boss for lunch today and I wasn't even tempted to get any for myself:bigsmile:
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    good job...someone had the nerve to bring in "double stuffed oreo cookies" ...I immediately walked out of the break room.....
  • samfaye32
    samfaye32 Posts: 9
    Not eating that cake when I really really wanted it!!!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 741 Member
    For a year I have been telling my optician that my contact lenses are not strong enough but nothing was done about it.

I changed opticians and have a new prescription on order for lenses that work properly for me.

I know it has nothing to do with weight loss but it feels so good to know that soon I will be able to see properly.
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Well... it was yesterday, but I was trying on shorts and skirts (all mine are too big now! :happy: ) and suddenly noticed how much better my legs looked... how much more muscular! My husband was critiquing my fashion choices at the time (lol) and I said "WOW, ,my legs really look a lot better... more "muscularly"!" He first laughed at my use of "muscularly", then said, "yeah....." like it was so obvious he had already noticed. Here I was working so hard at becoming more fit and defined... and hadn't even noticed I was accomplishing my goal! LOL :tongue:
  • dewaltfan
    dewaltfan Posts: 66 Member
    Finding out that I got a B on my last Biology test and that I got a B on the lab practical I thought I bombed this morning!!
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Mine was resisting the to-die-for pretzel bread at the restaurant we at lunch at today. Normally, I've devour it, but today, said no. Yeah for small victories!
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Not jumping the stranger that arrived at my door carrying a box of cupcakes. :laugh:
    The cupcakes had been delivered to the wrong house and he was looking for the rightful owner.
  • meadowmail77
    meadowmail77 Posts: 64 Member
    Actually waking up early enough to work out before work and school this morning. Hoping to work out again tonight :) I've been wanting to do 2 work outs a day for months now. My eating, on the other hand, has been pure crap. My stress eating through finals is terrible. I need to get a handle on this.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    Yesterday tried on my bathing suit and it fits really nice.I look much better then last year in it......YEAH, for bathing suit and short weather
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    did without having my chocolate fix after lunch......that is HUGE! I know the day is not over yet, but so far, thats all i got.....:/
  • cbart2818
    cbart2818 Posts: 188 Member
    I left the crispy mini's at home.
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    not eating that ice cream bar that was calling for me this afternoon during baby's naptime
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!