Replies

• KeRAWRi
    KeRAWRi Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I stuck to my meal plan and got in a really good workout. :]
  • lsan1125
    lsan1125 Posts: 20
    Options
    I normally don't have to get up until 7am but instead got up at 6am and did 9.6 miles on the bike. I felt so good afterwards. Made my whole day better!
  • DebbieLOL
    DebbieLOL Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I set out to do 20 minutes on my stationary bike, but stuck it out & did 45!!! Woo hoo!:happy:
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Not weighing myself today, which is a big thing for me. I'm waiting until weigh-in day on Thursday.
  • rdy2lose
    rdy2lose Posts: 106
    Options
    I put on a blouse that was close fitting (not tight but not loose) 3 weeks ago and today it is loose. YIPPEE!

No one has noticed my weight loss yet, but I have noticed that my clothes fit better or are loose. I could not be happier, for so long I was stuck at the same weight and then I started yoyoing then I gained 5 pounds and could not get back to my "stuck" weight. I didn't want that new weight to become my stuck weight. So I came back to MFP and I have started losing again. Such a relief, I don't want to end up unhappy with myself. Now I feel like I am moving in the right direction and that this is doable before I felt it was hopeless.
  • ColleenAtherton
    ColleenAtherton Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    So far (seeing as it's only 10:15-ish) my small success today was attempting my very first day of c25k.
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Loosing 7lbs. and people noticing it. It's not a huge amonut of weight gone but if others can tell then this is a small success for me and I know I am on the right path and must continue to work hard!
  • DCpaleochick
    Options
    I can understand you...I had to fight with myself this morning not to weigh myself until Saturday.
  • bradXdale
    bradXdale Posts: 399
    Options
    Staying in for lunch, even though I want to go out really bad.
  • DCpaleochick
    Options
    Not weighing myself today, which is a big thing for me. I'm waiting until weigh-in day on Thursday.

I understand you on this I had to fight myself not to weigh myself this morning...
  • thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Does waking up count? :drinker:

Ok ok, I realized this weekend that I'm increasing the amount of veggies and fruit I'm buying at the store for snacks and that I've actually been turning down the low cal crackers and other snacks. I never thought I'd be "that" person! :)
  • kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I decided to wake up at 5 am every day to do Six Week Six Pack before work. I started yesterday, and I ACTUALLY DID IT AGAIN TODAY.

Woooooo!
  • JenNoble99
    JenNoble99 Posts: 2
    Options
    I lost 8 pounds on the scale last night. I posted it on facebook, becuse I was so excited and got such great responses. I was so happy to hear from my hair dresser that I am her idol today!
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Realizing how bad my *kitten* hurts today! Thank you Core Synergistics! Guess I worked out harder then i thought last night :)
  • sarapesek
    sarapesek Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Realising that after a month, I haven't gained back a single pound of the near 25 I've lost since last October.

Running 4k after a long (too long) absence from the treadmill.

Cheerleading my friend in Geneva to a 1:48 half marathon!

Finding work that I really enjoy.

Getting accepted to my first choice Masters program in London.

A positive attitude changes everything! I've lost weight, lost the bad-for-me guy, and gained a shiny new confidence I'm just dying to take for a spin every morning :)
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Mine was walking 9 miles along the canal near my home. All flat, well apart from the locks, but it's the most exercise I've had for months.:bigsmile:
  • SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I snuck some ground beef in a vegan's vegetable lasagna when she wasn't looking.
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I brought my lunch from home and set a workout time.
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I snuck some ground beef in a vegan's vegetable lasagna when she wasn't looking.

Mean, yet funny.
  • droidrunner
    droidrunner Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I got up at 5 am to go to the gym. Knocked out 30 min strength training and 35 minutes on the stair climber and then home to take DBF to work. I had to get up a half hour earlier than I ususally do in order to make it all happen before 6:45 this morning.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!