MrsAlcalde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Waking at 5:30 to do my pilates

Eating a healthy and balanced diet while at work

Walking up 164 steps (9 floors)
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I managed to exercise two days in a row! Granted I can't do much because of being in horrible shape, but I did what I could and did it for a second day in a row! yay me!

Yes, I'm patting myself on the back. lol
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Walked at lunch even though I had on a skirt - usually I am a fashion queen and you would never catch me with running shoes on with a skirt - but I did :)

I will be running after work as well.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Hit the 170's today, so what it if was 179.6lbs! Also, instead of eating the whole almond candy bar, I cut it in 1/2 and put part of it away for another day!
  • Mommareed4
    Mommareed4 Posts: 144
    Options
    I flexed in front of the mirror after my upper body lifting and my biceps are peaking through :)
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    NSV for today - My shoes are too big! And that can be a problem when they are pumps and you walk right out of them going down the hall at work. Happened to me today. :laugh:
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My success for this past weekend was completing my first ever Warrior Dash. What a fun time!!
  • aimeerocksx3
    Options
    Mine was going for a run this morning in the rain. Can't let the weather get in the way of my life!
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    Woke up and came to work this morning LOL My body is so sore from my mud run on Sunday! But I love it! It's like sore = success :laugh:
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Mine isnt from today but Saturday, I took my daugter to get clothes and tried on shorts myself. I got into a 7/8 down from a size 14 in Jan. They were a little to snug (little muffin top) so I got a 9/10!!!
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Not allowing myself to eat any of the snacks that were brought in for Teacher Appreciation Week.
  • lolabluola
    lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Saying no to pie! about 3 months and 2 weeks now saying no to the office goodies! going on 4!
  • ericborchert
    ericborchert Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    3.1 miles/5k in 30:40 Averaging 6.1mph
  • Drawberry
    Drawberry Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Went for my short bike ride, making it my third day going for a minimum 25 minute bike ride and 5 days where I go for a minimum 40 minute walk. I started on the site only about 10 days ago, so I am feeling a touch proud of myself.

Still drank a quick breakfast shake despite waking up very late-Boyfriend tried it and loved it too.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    had to go to the doctor and right away she noticed i lost tons of weight since the last time i saw her and she had lots of questions...it was a good thing.
  • lmataloni
    lmataloni Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My success was that my son had a total meltdown last night over a huge school assignment due -- surprise--today! I made him own it, but through his drama could actually feel my body being drawn to the pantry to placate myself from the stress with food. When all was said and done (11PM!) I thought how I would typically grab a glass (or two) of wine and some starchy carb and veg out on the couch for a hour. Drank a glass of water, had some melon, walked the mutts for 5 minutes around the yard, smiled and went to bed. And did not hate myself in the morning! :smile:
  • imkegoal
    imkegoal Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My husband offered to drive to pick up my car from the garage 7 miles away, but I resisted and said I'd pick it up by cycling there.

It took me 50 minutes with the wind against me throughout the journey and cycling through deep mud at times (who says there is a drought in the UK at the moment? I have never seen so much mud!), but I felt a great sense of achievement (and then treated myself to a packet of 'Dorito' Crisps as a well done... oops....)
  • ebonypixie
    ebonypixie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Being told that a coworker has been telling everyone in work shes worried because 'all I eat is lettuce' for my 11 o clock lunch so I must have a weight problem. Made me laugh! I eat a salad bigger than her head including seeds, nuts, eggs, meats and cheese which is nutritionally balanced and very far from 'just lettuce'. Do you really want me to sit down and eat that beef burger and chips at 11am with you? Bleh!
    Shouldnt be a success but I like that I dont gorge on junk food in work just coz its there and its easy.. I genuinely crave that salad every single day!:)
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    Mine was eating homemade veggie soup for lunch today instead of my usual Lean Cuisine:)
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Actually jogged for 45 minutes, my best so far!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!