Berry's bare belly challenge - June edition

Options
12345679»

Replies

• AshleyVeronica
    AshleyVeronica Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Ok, you all can check out my jelly belly at carolynnicolegrayson.tumblr.com. I'm also going to write about my progress (positive thinking) on my tumblr account. Maybe do a day by day journal. I'm not quite sure yet.
    *peers closely* Jelly belly? Where?! You look like a bikini model!

I was going to say just about the same thing! No jelly belly there at all silly girl!
  • AshleyVeronica
    Options
    Here's mine... not quite toned, but an improvement over last month for sure! ;)

MyFitnessPal-1.jpg

That's a fantastic improvement! :)
  • AshleyVeronica
    Options
    Oh man...I don't know if I am brave enough yet lol I did take pictures on June 1st though...but I don't know if I will share this month. My belly is a real, big belly. All of you have decent bellies it seems lol I will be working on seeing a difference though so maybe if I don't post the pic soon, I'll post the end of the month? :embarassed:
  • Keepnitoff
    Options
    I'm in:smile:
  • srpm
    srpm Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Oh man...I don't know if I am brave enough yet lol I did take pictures on June 1st though...but I don't know if I will share this month. My belly is a real, big belly. All of you have decent bellies it seems lol I will be working on seeing a difference though so maybe if I don't post the pic soon, I'll post the end of the month? :embarassed:
    We aren't here to judge! If you're not comfortable posting the pic now maybe you will post before & afters at the end of the month to share the amazing results!
  • mandaleigh26
    mandaleigh26 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Okay...I am in...I will post my pic today. SCARY!! :huh:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    This is last month's thread, by the way, for the 1st July challenge see here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/616765-berry-s-bare-belly-challenge-1st-july-outdoors-edition
  • mandaleigh26
    mandaleigh26 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Untitled.jpg

YIKES! Here goes nothing!
  • BerryH
    Options
    Use the code that starts with IMG and change the first IMG and /IMG to lower case img and /img.

You shouldn't worry, you have seen my belly, right?!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm late. :blushing:

I'm sure there will be reports on the news of drivers in a small town in Northeastern PA being blinded by the glare off a woman's stomach.

IMG_4687.jpg

The sweat shows up better with the flash on. And dang... my hips look as wide as Kim Kardashian's here!

IMG_4689.jpg
  • AshleyVeronica
    Options
    I'm late. :blushing:

I'm sure there will be reports on the news of drivers in a small town in Northeastern PA being blinded by the glare off a woman's stomach.

IMG_4687.jpg

The sweat shows up better with the flash on. And dang... my hips look as wide as Kim Kardashian's here!

IMG_4689.jpg

GREAT body!
  • AshleyVeronica
    Options
    We aren't here to judge! If you're not comfortable posting the pic now maybe you will post before & afters at the end of the month to share the amazing results!

I am hoping so. The only difference I ever see in my belly is unfortunately it getting BIGGER so I am doubtful that I will see a change this month...but I am still going to try! I would love to actually post my pics just for the fact I was planning to suck it up and go for it. I don't like backing out of things lol But we will see...
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    It is almost time,pictures tomorrow,cant wait to see the differences this had made
  • offthedeependay
    Options
    15015206_3b1a_625x625.jpg
    June 1st to July 1st
    picture wont load ,it is my profile picture
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    EVERY month, I tell myself I want in on this thread...and then i'm too scared to post. #fail
  • BerryH
    Options
    EVERY month, I tell myself I want in on this thread...and then i'm too scared to post. #fail
    You HAVE seen my belly, right? No-one should be ashamed of their mid-riffs!
  • BerryH
    Options
    June 1st to July 1st
    Great definition going on there! You may want to post in on the July 1st thread here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/616765-berry-s-bare-belly-challenge-1st-july-outdoors-edition

Starting August (swimwear edition) soon.
  • offthedeependay
    Options
    June 1st to July 1st
    Great definition going on there! You may want to post in on the July 1st thread here:

Starting August (swimwear edition) soon.
    thank you and I did post on July thread