Replies

• REET420
    REET420 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am 239 and want to get to 135
  • ladyinblaq
    ladyinblaq Posts: 6
    Options
    I have well over 100 pounds to lose. Add me if you like.
  • Weighinginwithmy02
    Weighinginwithmy02 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    i think I already replied but for those who are still responding, feel free to add me!
  • ribena1958
    ribena1958 Posts: 152
    Options
    please add me if you want, I still have a long way to go
  • lessofellen
    Options
    Hi all, my goal is to lose 100 by my 43rd b-day which is in November. I have lost 47.8 since last November. Will power to all!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I don't have 100lbs left to lose, but I am just over halfway. This IS doable!! Feel free to add me if you wish. Best of luck!!
  • fromfattofine
    fromfattofine Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Oh I have well over 100lbs to lose. I"ve already lost 60 and have a lot more to go. You are not alone. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Stevalli
    Stevalli Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I now have 110.5 to go and need all the help and support I can get so please feel free to add me.
  • lucky55111
    lucky55111 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi, yes I am in he same boat with 110 to loose. Let's chat
  • Jennaannwatts
    Options
    hey i have way over 100 to go too ADD ME!!!
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    i have almost 100lbs to lose, well ideally anywhere between 90 and 120! anybody feel free to add me, i love having friends with the same sort of goals as me :)
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose as well. We can support each other. Feel free to add me!
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Me too I have about 110lbs to lose, add me!!
  • averysmami
    averysmami Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm Candy. I just turned 35 last week. I'm married and have a 9 year old daughter. I've been overweight most of my life.
    I've got about 105 lbs to lose. In the past I've been able to get 60 lbs off but then I get lax and it all comes back and then some.
    I'm trying my best to change my lifestyle.
    Feel free to add me folks. More friends mean more support! :smile:
  • KBoddu
    KBoddu Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Well, I'd say that having another 130lbs to lose would qualify! I have struggled with my weight my entire life. I have always lived in the South where the tea is sweet, the weather is humid and the food is all kinds of unhealthy so that's what has brought me here. My highest weight was 340lbs and ever since then I have been trying to get this weight off. I had lost down to 275lbs for my wedding April 26th 2009 and since then I gained back up to 329lbs. I joined MFP October 2011 and have since lost back down to 290lbs. Having 130lbs to lose is a lot of weight (my husband's entire body weight to be exact) so I can use all the help and encouragement I can get! Let's do this together!! =)
  • pooodoll
    pooodoll Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello All,

I need to lose at least 75 lbs! I have been blaming the birth of my daughter for my weight gain but she will turn 3 years old in the a few months. So I can't use that excuse anymore. Please feel free to add me!
  • princesskat1982
    Options
    I am 5 minutes new to MFP. I have 150 lbs to lose. I am 29 and 5'4''. I get basically 0 support from my family (they are actually detrimental) and I would like all the support I can get!
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Same here more than 100 lbs to lose...anyone feel free to add me...I live in the Central Northern California area
  • anawhatsme
    anawhatsme Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    i have over 100 to lose.
    anyone in this thread is welcome to add me as well.
    i'd love to watch you all shrink!
  • Jodiekate
    Jodiekate Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have about 120 to lose and find that this site offers fantastic support. If I can help in any way let me know.