anyone with 100lbs to lose??

Options

Replies

• I just signed up today. I have 155.2 lbs to lose. Hopefully it will happen.
  • BCsurvivor1962
    BCsurvivor1962 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have 125lb to lose. Add me as a friend! I am happy to share your journey and provide support.

I know I need all of the support I can get!!! We can ALL do this :)
  • AngelaRiott
    Options
    looking to lose 100lbs as well! new to this site so anyone feel free to add me as a friend and we can help eachother out and vent/talk/whine/cry/cheer :)
  • Lchwall
    Lchwall Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started with 100 pounds to lose and am down 23 in two months. Feel free to add me.
  • Mandanbil
    Mandanbil Posts: 40
    Options
    Hi I am looking to lose 100lbs + and am in my second week of upping my calories to 10 x body weight GROAN as I read lots of posts on here and decided to try and lose weight slowly and steadily. Seeing the scale go back up is scary whilst I am in the 3 week period of trying to find out my maintenance calories but would like some new friends to give/get support from on my long journey, thank you. I am 46, female and from the UK.
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    When I started this site, I kinda thought it was gonna be a bunch of skinny minis trying to lose 10lbs so it's nice to have others in the same boat :-)
  • angeldrw
    angeldrw Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    im with ya also i have about 100 pounds to loose i would love someone to talk to
  • NoisyVision
    NoisyVision Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I too have 100lbs to lose. It's a long journey,but I think that this MFP will be a great tool to help me... Feel free to add me :-)
  • syncynlyn
    syncynlyn Posts: 39
    Options
    I am 36 pounds down and started with 100lbs to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me. I am in this to win this!
  • foxkitten
    foxkitten Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i also have 100 to lose! and i am hoping to lose as much as i can by october!
  • jennywilmoth
    Options
    I had 200 to lose when I started on December 15th; I've lost 58.5 so far and plenty more to go! Feel free to add me! I'd love the support too! :)
  • lisamvan
    lisamvan Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi...I've been on here for a few months now...Have managed to lose 27lbs, and have a lot more to go.....I have my bad days and my good days, but I think thats the case every where....Feel free to add me as well, I do my best to encourage others and I'm on every day. :bigsmile:
  • HisJellyBean
    HisJellyBean Posts: 112
    Options
    I have to lose 90 pounds.. not exactly 100 but close.
  • bsrhyne
    bsrhyne Posts: 8
    Options
    i have more then a hundred to lose too
  • AmyT74
    AmyT74 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new to this site, but not new to trying to lose weight. I am close to 40 and have seen my family go through many issues with their weight. Last year was a rough one for me, so this year will be a great one. My goal is to lose 100 pounds overall. I am at 21 so far, but would love extra support to help through the times when I need it. There is never too much support when you are trying to lose weight!:wink:
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    To get to my goal, I need to drop about 120. I'm down about 17 so far in the first couple months. Any and all support welcome and will be returned! =)
  • dawnkilmurray
    Options
    Hi, I am from Northern California and have been working hard to lose weight with a group called Drop it 4 Life since January 16th 2012. I have lost 53 pounds and have about 200 more to go. My goal is fit by 50 and I have a year and a half to get there. I am feeling better than I have in years and would love to be part of a group with others that are on the same long journey I am on. Anyone out there that wants to add me as a friend would be awesome.
  • loandlette1307
    Options
    Hi!! I'm Danielle! i've lost 20 lbs but i would still like to lose 83 more! feel free to add me...gotta love the extra support!
  • fatmom51
    fatmom51 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I would love to join with you, too! I just signed up the other day and I'm having fun plugging in the foods, scanning things and writing down what I'm eating. I would like to lose a little over 100 lbs. -- somewhere between 106 and 116, since I weigh 256 right now and need to get to 140-150 lbs. (Though even 175 would be incredible!!) Add me to your list. It's gonna be a fun journey.
  • SorchaRavenlock
    SorchaRavenlock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've got my goal set for a slightly higher end-weight at the moment, but I want to lose around a 100 pounds eventually.
    I'm in this for the long haul. Feel free to add me (anyone in this thread feel free) I'd love to have some friends so we can motivate and support each other!