Booty call?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• aniwani
    aniwani Posts: 110
    Options
    Guys aren't bothered by that much boldness?

lol guys everywhere wish women would do this ... Simple is best... I know it sounds rude but guys are simple creatures... Say hey come over if ur free... if saying u wana hook up is 2 much and just make a move when he gets there!
  • quink77
    quink77 Posts: 91
    Options
    Just send him a link to this thread.

Problem solved.

Ha ha!! Great idea!!!!
  • janegalt37
    janegalt37 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    He likes you. And he might even have a heart so NSA might be what he doesn't want to have with you.

Go out or stay in for a drink. And be sure the batteries are charged before just in case....

This sounds like a real possibility, and the most likely, maybe.
    tell him to quit playing games that you know your worth and your value and you thought it was mutual.. seems like he is playing head games or got his ego bruised when you didn't go out with him the night he invited you out..

Guys* ugh.. the double standard ..

But this could be it, too.

After the additional info you provided, I'd say maybe just straight up tell him that you've always.... (idk - liked him? thought a lot of him? thought he was a great guy and pretty hot to boot?) insert real feelings here that are sincere for you.

Then answer his comment that you shouldn't have to try so hard because your cute by saying that he's really the first and only guy that you've thought of that you'd want to have a FWB fling with.

Then again, that may negate the whole NSA thing. Totally depends on your personality and his.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with a little romance, but please direct me where to find that guy my age. I'm 25. (with a 17 month old) Right now, the guys these days are all about Party party party. No one wants to settle down at 25 anymore. They want to settle down at 35. Point me in the direction of a guy who just for no reason buys me flowers. Or who tells me Im beautiful, takes care of me when Im sick. Leave little notes on my car while I'm at work. Tells me that he's thinking about me. Right now, guys these days aren't like that. If they are, they are already married.

Sounds like you're looking in the wrong places. Also, you CAN date a man over 30. It's perfectly fine. I never dated under 30 when I was in my early 20's, because the guys were immature and annoying. I love older men (35-45 is the perfect age in my book).

^^Agree! I'm 25. My husband is turning 35 next month. I was tired of the whole party party scene, started my career, and now we have a nice little family. Wouldn't trade it for the world. And even though we're 10 years apart, we are the exact same person. Don't try and think you can date someone older.

My ex is 25...we have two kids. Personality wise...I love younger women (there's a lot more to this, if you want to know...PM me or it'll be a thread jack for sure). Women my age always come across selfish with a chip...and I'm not into that at all. Now...if I could find a younger woman who truly does know what she wants...without all that confusion and 'OH ****!!' when you've been together long enough that they start to feel trapped...

I'd be set.

And for the record, I do buy flowers, leave notes on your car, ride 300 miles every weekend just to see you (yes...I did this in my last relationship), text you because I can't get you off my mind at work, and I think you should know...the list goes on. I know this is a generalization...but women my age I've met...just don't seem to appreciate these things.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Oh...and booty call? Either just say it...or, if the guys got no clue like this one seems to...invite him over for a late movie, and if he still doesn't get it...just make the move. If he backs off then...it's time to either find yourself a new guy, or keep him because he 'respects' you.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    My ex is 25...we have two kids. Personality wise...I love younger women (there's a lot more to this, if you want to know...PM me or it'll be a thread jack for sure). Women my age always come across selfish with a chip...and I'm not into that at all. Now...if I could find a younger woman who truly does know what she wants...without all that confusion and 'OH ****!!' when you've been together long enough that they start to feel trapped...

I'd be set.

And for the record, I do buy flowers, leave notes on your car, ride 300 miles every weekend just to see you (yes...I did this in my last relationship), text you because I can't get you off my mind at work, and I think you should know...the list goes on. I know this is a generalization...but women my age I've met...just don't seem to appreciate these things.

Any woman who doesn't appreciate a man who does things like this is just too stupid for words. I feel the need to apologize on behalf of my gender...
  • crisanderson27
    Options

I'd be set.

Any woman who doesn't appreciate a man who does things like this is just too stupid for words. I feel the need to apologize on behalf of my gender...

Oh, don't get me wrong...I have my bad habits too...but the point I was making is I will always try.

As for women not recognizing lol...I've been the same guy for 37yrs...and I'm single still! So either they're not recognizing, or I've got a sign on the back of my head that reads 'I'm really a complete, total *kitten*...it's coming, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow...but it's coming, when you least expect it...best not stick around and find out!'. I actually had a woman close to my age leave me after a year, saying that there was no possible way that a person could still be this great after this long, so I must be hiding something...and with what her ex did to her (great guy for 2yrs, got caught at a hotel with a hooker right after their wedding)...she just couldn't go through it again.

Crazy lady then kept calling me for 3mos, and even confronted my new girlfriend at her work (which trashed THAT relationship, of course).

/sigh...like I said, I think I'm destined to be single for life.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Oh, don't get me wrong...I have my bad habits too...but the point I was making is I will always try.

As for women not recognizing lol...I've been the same guy for 37yrs...and I'm single still! So either they're not recognizing, or I've got a sign on the back of my head that reads 'I'm really a complete, total *kitten*...it's coming, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow...but it's coming, when you least expect it...best not stick around and find out!'. I actually had a woman close to my age leave me after a year, saying that there was no possible way that a person could still be this great after this long, so I must be hiding something...and with what her ex did to her (great guy for 2yrs, got caught at a hotel with a hooker right after their wedding)...she just couldn't go through it again.

Crazy lady then kept calling me for 3mos, and even confronted my new girlfriend at her work (which trashed THAT relationship, of course).

/sigh...like I said, I think I'm destined to be single for life.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet with that one...yikes!! I've had my share of doozies...I had an ex-boyfriend flat out tell me that he was purposely evil to me just to make himself feel better. He annihilated my self-esteem and it took a good 2 years before I felt really confident in myself again. If I gauged every future relationship by that clod, I'd be single for the next few lifetimes.
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    IN before locked just saying-Ty and it wasnt me this time

haha...I think that's a first....jk