Booty call?

Options

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Apparently I just chose the WRONG guy. He told me "you're cute, you shouldn't have to try that hard". He had a major problem with the boldness.

Moving on ......

He's an idiot.

Find a non-idiot.... And yes, you're cute. That doesn't mean you can't be assertive with your sexuality.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Booty calls? So crass. I realize you don't have to be in love with every person you sleep with, but a booty call seems so impersonal. I'd rather rub one out.

Dude, nothing at all impersonal.

My favorite type is when you're asleep. Maybe its like 2:30am. You get a knock on the door. You think, WTF. Open the door, and there she is, drunk and ready. Lol. I love that one. So much fun.

I guess I'm an anachronism. I still like a little romance. I like courting someone. I guess times are different. Have a great time.

Nothing wrong with a little romance, but please direct me where to find that guy my age. I'm 25. (with a 17 month old) Right now, the guys these days are all about Party party party. No one wants to settle down at 25 anymore. They want to settle down at 35. Point me in the direction of a guy who just for no reason buys me flowers. Or who tells me Im beautiful, takes care of me when Im sick. Leave little notes on my car while I'm at work. Tells me that he's thinking about me. Right now, guys these days aren't like that. If they are, they are already married.

Sounds like you're looking in the wrong places. Also, you CAN date a man over 30. It's perfectly fine. I never dated under 30 when I was in my early 20's, because the guys were immature and annoying. I love older men (35-45 is the perfect age in my book).
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Before I was married, I had one. I used to call him and ask if would like some "company". He KNEW what I was calling for and he'd tell me yes or no. Simple things work great, don't need the booty don't make the booty call, if I did I called.
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Guys aren't bothered by that much boldness?

HAHAHA No most guys love it...
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    You text, and say "where are you? You should come over"
  • BigAlfrn
    BigAlfrn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    where were all the woman like that when i was single?

i know right!
  • jbella99
    Options
    get your *kitten* over here really does work.. its direct , not misleading like can we have coffee or watch a movie ..? This isn't elementary school ...

I agree... "I'm naked and the doors open" works too.
  • ampa916
    ampa916 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I pretty much agree with everyone else. I would just lay it out, "I am not looking for anything serious, with feelings or even dating, I want some straight up .... are you up for that?"

That's what I said. Be aware though even if you go in with those details it will end because someone either you or him will get confused. But I would use it up while you can!
  • jbella99
    Options
    Yea really lol. I read a study recently in the Psychology Journal that stated, long story short, that 75% of men would accept a sexual encounter if a woman walked up to him and asked point blank, but only 40% of men would simply go out on a date with them. True story.

until after you sleep with them.. then.. you cant get rid of them. also true story.

Amen Sister.....
  • Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    :huh:

Seriously. I just need some no strings attached "stuff". No BS. No drama.

try this "so what's up? You coming over?"
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I usually send a text and say, "Bish, you want some of this??" It works on my husband!!
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Or maybe he's just a douche. I'm betting on his new name being Summer's Eve, because you know its disposable too.
    a Douche would take her up on the offer, he just wasnt interested or has a significant other and trying not to get BUSTED!!!!!!-TY
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Just saying "Hey" always get me in the mood, but I am just a regular old guy.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Coming out of nowhere... especially if we're already friends... I would likely turn it down, too. Don't want to mess up the friendship.
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    He's an idiot....
  • marynificent
    marynificent Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I only booty call really skinny dudes because there is only so much weight you can put on my beds (tanning beds, lol!!) lol, jk about the tanning beds, i have a real bed too!!!
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    simple tell him you want to go out for a coffee translation= sex

Hey Ty - Wanna go out for a Coffee? :blushing:
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Honesty is best...I would mention what I wanted ...not a relationship just friends with benefits and then make up a code word.

This way, you can text the code word and it's on...lol
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    This is what I send out

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB5SULFc8UxS6pWlQu2wbLcxRgzO2zvXDFns_ISgFFbB-QW05j

LMAO OMG I think I scared my co worker when I laughed at this!
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    Booty calls? So crass. I realize you don't have to be in love with every person you sleep with, but a booty call seems so impersonal. I'd rather rub one out.

Dude, nothing at all impersonal.

My favorite type is when you're asleep. Maybe its like 2:30am. You get a knock on the door. You think, WTF. Open the door, and there she is, drunk and ready. Lol. I love that one. So much fun.

I guess I'm an anachronism. I still like a little romance. I like courting someone. I guess times are different. Have a great time.

Nothing wrong with a little romance, but please direct me where to find that guy my age. I'm 25. (with a 17 month old) Right now, the guys these days are all about Party party party. No one wants to settle down at 25 anymore. They want to settle down at 35. Point me in the direction of a guy who just for no reason buys me flowers. Or who tells me Im beautiful, takes care of me when Im sick. Leave little notes on my car while I'm at work. Tells me that he's thinking about me. Right now, guys these days aren't like that. If they are, they are already married.

Sounds like you're looking in the wrong places. Also, you CAN date a man over 30. It's perfectly fine. I never dated under 30 when I was in my early 20's, because the guys were immature and annoying. I love older men (35-45 is the perfect age in my book).

^^Agree! I'm 25. My husband is turning 35 next month. I was tired of the whole party party scene, started my career, and now we have a nice little family. Wouldn't trade it for the world. And even though we're 10 years apart, we are the exact same person. Don't try and think you can date someone older.