Booty call?

Options

Replies

• ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    be up front, say exactly what you want....no strings attached.

This! The mens will respond accordingly.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Honesty is best...I would mention what I wanted ...not a relationship just friends with benefits and then make up a code word.

This way, you can text the code word and it's on...lol
    I love you-Ty:heart: CALLME POLTERGEIST is the codeword-
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Craigslist casual encounters. Lots of legit people there who just want to *kitten*.

I can't speak from experience, but this sounds like a great way to get a serial killer to your place. :devil:
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I only booty call really skinny dudes because there is only so much weight you can put on my beds (tanning beds, lol!!) lol, jk about the tanning beds, i have a real bed too!!!

Ummmm....did you just booty call My MAN???? Because that right there looks my tan-tastic dude!!!!
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Could someone enlighten me with the proper protocol for making such a call?

((I was married for too long :ohwell: ))

Just be up front and go for it =)
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    lol, wonder what the over/under is set at for the amount of friend requests quink got from making this topic
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    Well, I disagree with the majority of the posters, here. I mean, it seriously won't be that difficult for you to find a dude wanting to get down, but you're not going to have too much luck propositioning randoms. When I was single, I made my choices about who I thought was hot, who was not--I don't need some lady telling me that she turns me on. I know already.

Go sit by yourself at a decent bar, and let a few confident men ask you for your digits. You'll get a couple calls throughout the week. They'll offer you supper, you say okay. At supper you say you enjoy a good time but you're not looking for anything permanent.

Boom. String-free sex, and a free (healthy) dinner whenever you want it.
  • dizzydi1968
    dizzydi1968 Posts: 564
    Options
    We don't use the term booty call much in the UK so had to read a few replies to get the idea!!

Say it as it is. A text message saying fancy a shag? Should do the trick.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Honesty is best...I would mention what I wanted ...not a relationship just friends with benefits and then make up a code word.

This way, you can text the code word and it's on...lol
    I love you-Ty:heart: CALLME POLTERGEIST is the codeword-

LOL!! Poltergeist? lol...
  • NYCDutchess
    Options
    We don't use the term booty call much in the UK so had to read a few replies to get the idea!!

Say it as it is. A text message saying fancy a shag? Should do the trick.

Ok, being American, I find that crazy hot!!! I'm going to try that!! lol
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    This is what I send out

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB5SULFc8UxS6pWlQu2wbLcxRgzO2zvXDFns_ISgFFbB-QW05j

HA HA HA!!!! That's fantastic!!

pretty much what ever guy thinks!

so here's what you do- text him "you in?" and he'll say "in what?" and you say " come find out!"

I'm sure he'll be at your place before you've even lit the lava lamp and turned on Barry White..
    What? isn't that what everyone does right before they get freaky?!
  • big_drake
    big_drake Posts: 78
    Options
    Texting! Send him a text and say "what are you doing?" preferably later than usual.

I am not going to lie but I am also new to this booty call thing. Now I know what that means. I get those from this girl on occasion but she works late hours and it usually comes when I'm sleeping. I had an idea but now I have comfirmation. If I wasn't on this getting up early for the gym kick I'd still be up when she texts. Don't tell her but I turn my ringer off. I need sleep more than I booty call. Before you judge me it usually happens on the weekends and she likes to keep me up all night. Seriously I've seen the sun come up the last couple times I've been with her. I can't do that and function at work.

Other than that booty calls are neat.
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    lol, wonder what the over/under is set at for the amount of friend requests quink got from making this topic

males? 10.
  • NYCDutchess
    Options
    Craigslist casual encounters. Lots of legit people there who just want to *kitten*.

I can't speak from experience, but this sounds like a great way to get a serial killer to your place. :devil:

I agree...I wouldn't Booty Call a random...I really took this as she has someone she knows and likes but doesn't want to go deep into a relationship with....

Just propositioning random men isn't safe...even if you meet at a bar or something...
  • NYCDutchess
    Options
    Texting! Send him a text and say "what are you doing?" preferably later than usual.

I am not going to lie but I am also new to this booty call thing. Now I know what that means. I get those from this girl on occasion but she works late hours and it usually comes when I'm sleeping. I had an idea but now I have comfirmation. If I wasn't on this getting up early for the gym kick I'd still be up when she texts. Don't tell her but I turn my ringer off. I need sleep more than I booty call. Before you judge me it usually happens on the weekends and she likes to keep me up all night. Seriously I've seen the sun come up the last couple times I've been with her. I can't do that and function at work.

Other than that booty calls are neat.

She sounds like a fun chick ;)
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Apparently I just chose the WRONG guy. He told me "you're cute, you shouldn't have to try that hard". He had a major problem with the boldness.

Moving on ......
    wow! your dude turned down easy NSA sex??????????? ouch are you ok? maybe hes gay? and there is nothing wrong with that if he is but maybe you read him wrong, need a hug *hUGS*-Ty

lol no, maybe he actually liked her as more than a booty call and was offended that's all she wanted. Some guys do have some class :flowerforyou:

Now, for the OP:

On to the next one!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Booty calls? So crass. I realize you don't have to be in love with every person you sleep with, but a booty call seems so impersonal. I'd rather rub one out.

Dude, nothing at all impersonal.

My favorite type is when you're asleep. Maybe its like 2:30am. You get a knock on the door. You think, WTF. Open the door, and there she is, drunk and ready. Lol. I love that one. So much fun.

I guess I'm an anachronism. I still like a little romance. I like courting someone. I guess times are different. Have a great time.

I think I might be with RoadDog on this one...I'm not looking for super serious, but it would be nice for someone to put in a bit of effort in the chase first...
    my last booty call was like 3 years ago...I kinda feel like I'm too old to pull that off anymore :blushing:
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Booty calls? So crass. I realize you don't have to be in love with every person you sleep with, but a booty call seems so impersonal. I'd rather rub one out.

Dude, nothing at all impersonal.

My favorite type is when you're asleep. Maybe its like 2:30am. You get a knock on the door. You think, WTF. Open the door, and there she is, drunk and ready. Lol. I love that one. So much fun.

I guess I'm an anachronism. I still like a little romance. I like courting someone. I guess times are different. Have a great time.

Nothing wrong with a little romance, but please direct me where to find that guy my age. I'm 25. (with a 17 month old) Right now, the guys these days are all about Party party party. No one wants to settle down at 25 anymore. They want to settle down at 35. Point me in the direction of a guy who just for no reason buys me flowers. Or who tells me Im beautiful, takes care of me when Im sick. Leave little notes on my car while I'm at work. Tells me that he's thinking about me. Right now, guys these days aren't like that. If they are, they are already married.

They exist. I got one. I was 23 with a 3 year old. We've been together blissfully for 11 years, married for 9.

You just have to be reeeeeeally choosy and put it out there that that's what you want and don't settle for less. :) Good luck!
  • brandi22479
    brandi22479 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I used to just say hey. get your *kitten* here. now. and it always worked.

This is PERFECT!!
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Apparently I just chose the WRONG guy. He told me "you're cute, you shouldn't have to try that hard". He had a major problem with the boldness.

Moving on ......

Now would be a perfect time to say "my face will be leaving in five minutes...be on it"

I don't mean this in a horrible way but sometimes a booty call can come across as a little desperate rather than bold. Not saying that's the case with you though.

Gotta agree with this one, personally. I have a friend who does this allll the time.

If you really NEED to, go on POF, fill out a profile that that's what you're looking for and you'll have a gazillion responses in 8 seconds flat.