Booty call?

Options

Replies

• sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Apparently I just chose the WRONG guy. He told me "you're cute, you shouldn't have to try that hard". He had a major problem with the boldness.

Moving on ......

Aww, hon, I'm sorry. What the hell kind of response is that? I'm kind of offended for you.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Apparently I just chose the WRONG guy. He told me "you're cute, you shouldn't have to try that hard". He had a major problem with the boldness.

Moving on ......

Whoa! Dudes don't refuse booty calls. I did only once in my whole life recently, but it was because I broke up with her and I didn't want to keep that going. I wanted a clean break. It was one of those things where we had been friends for like 20 years, found ourselves both single at the same time,mthen went for it, realized that we're better off friends, and that was it. But, that's the only time I've refused a booty call. Bad form on his part. Yikes.
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    where were all the woman like that when i was single?

LMAO! Exactly what I was thinking!
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options

Moving on ......

He must be GAY!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Booty calls? So crass. I realize you don't have to be in love with every person you sleep with, but a booty call seems so impersonal. I'd rather rub one out.
  • LuLuSUPER
    LuLuSUPER Posts: 189
    Options
    Guys aren't bothered by that much boldness?

Yes ma'am with men confidence always wins! Just be sure what you want and tell him, more than likely he will be down or "up" for it. lol
    keep it honest, protect yourself and have all the fun you can.
    ps. you may want to leave your purse at home as some ladies get ripped and then ripped off. :glasses:
  • threnners
    threnners Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Or maybe he's just a douche. I'm betting on his new name being Summer's Eve, because you know its disposable too.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Booty calls? So crass. I realize you don't have to be in love with every person you sleep with, but a booty call seems so impersonal. I'd rather rub one out.

Dude, nothing at all impersonal.

My favorite type is when you're asleep. Maybe its like 2:30am. You get a knock on the door. You think, WTF. Open the door, and there she is, drunk and ready. Lol. I love that one. So much fun.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Bad form on his part. Yikes.

I know, right? It's almost like "How dare he?!?"
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options

Moving on ......

Just wrong...
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options

I'd rather someone Warm rub one out for me.. I have never thought about it to in depth but yea.. how do you even rub one out with yourself? I need a tub or its a no go. *hmm*

impersonal...?
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    text: "I need a BOOTY CALL!!! *hint hint* NOW!! ;)"
    should work xD
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options

Moving on ......
    seriously?!?!
    either 1. hes into guys. . . what guy would give up a chance like that?!?! you sure u told him no strings attached??
    or 2. he is shocked. . . he will come around
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    He is an idiot!!!

Im single, I would have understood the call and been at your house as requested and helped you through this difficult time!!!
  • imbanter
    imbanter Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yep that will do it. He will be there faster than Jimmy Johns.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Send ;) ? After 1 am
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

Moving on ......

Now would be a perfect time to say "my face will be leaving in five minutes...be on it"

I don't mean this in a horrible way but sometimes a booty call can come across as a little desperate rather than bold. Not saying that's the case with you though.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I have a NSA dude, and he says to me "Want to meet up?" and I already know where that is going. :wink: I say the same thing and he knows what that means. But I'm normally the booty call, it's ok though. LoL I don't mind.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options

My favorite type is when you're asleep. Maybe its like 2:30am. You get a knock on the door. You think, WTF. Open the door, and there she is, drunk and ready. Lol. I love that one. So much fun.

I guess I'm an anachronism. I still like a little romance. I like courting someone. I guess times are different. Have a great time.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options

I guess I'm an anachronism. I still like a little romance. I like courting someone. I guess times are different. Have a great time.

Nothing wrong with a little romance, but please direct me where to find that guy my age. I'm 25. (with a 17 month old) Right now, the guys these days are all about Party party party. No one wants to settle down at 25 anymore. They want to settle down at 35. Point me in the direction of a guy who just for no reason buys me flowers. Or who tells me Im beautiful, takes care of me when Im sick. Leave little notes on my car while I'm at work. Tells me that he's thinking about me. Right now, guys these days aren't like that. If they are, they are already married.