Booty call?

Options

Replies

• kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Contrary to popular belief, most women are capable of having emotionally-detached sex just like most men can. Don't assume just because we have estrogen that we are somehow going to stalk you if you become our FWB.

This ^
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    The rule for chicks is three times. if you shag a chick and shes loyal to you even though its non committal she will fall its all due to a chemical released in her brain .. makes her get ermm addicted. seriously .. so all a guy has to do is .. work it out three times.. any chick who says this doesn't work lies.

What sorcery is this?

Does it make a difference if you shag a chick three times in one night or does it have to have been on two or three separate occasions for this to work?

So that's why I never managed to have a one night stand and women would hound me relentlessly for a relationship after a drunken fumble. I should have limited it to no more than twice a night...
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Apparently I just chose the WRONG guy. He told me "you're cute, you shouldn't have to try that hard". He had a major problem with the boldness.

Moving on ......

I got turned down once before as well. Hey at least I tried! lol Some men are just stupid, I wouldn't worry about it and move on to someone else. :love:

I would have to disagree... a man turning down a booty call is not stupid... it's simply his choice to not want that...
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Or maybe he's just a douche. I'm betting on his new name being Summer's Eve, because you know its disposable too.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This is too funny, I may have to borrow this line in the future!
  • Alchemist33
    Alchemist33 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Confidence is the sexiest thing about a woman, in my opinion. If you're confident, and you know exactly what you want... it makes "booty calls" or just simple dates much, much easier to work. Just a warning though... "no strings attached" and "friends with benefits" never work. Feelings always creep in down the line, unless it's a one-time sort of thing.
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Guys aren't bothered by that much boldness?

I have never met a guy that will say no to "Hey, I'm horny and looking for sex only. Wanna play?"

17134251.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Nicke82
    Nicke82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    LMAO
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    2 websites you can go to 1st is : www.plentyoffish.com and choose intimate encounters
    2nd is: www.adultfriendfinder.com
  • sammi402
    Options
    Confidence is the sexiest thing about a woman, in my opinion. If you're confident, and you know exactly what you want... it makes "booty calls" or just simple dates much, much easier to work. Just a warning though... "no strings attached" and "friends with benefits" never work. Feelings always creep in down the line, unless it's a one-time sort of thing.

That's not necessarily true. I had a friend with benefits for years. We hooked up when we wanted and never had any issues with feelings or jealousy if one or the other of us was seeing someone or unavailable. We are actually still really good friends, though no benefits since I got married. :devil:
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Are people with self respect and dignity extinct or something?
  • kymillion
    Options
    The rule for chicks is three times. if you shag a chick and shes loyal to you even though its non committal she will fall its all due to a chemical released in her brain .. makes her get ermm addicted. seriously .. so all a guy has to do is .. work it out three times.. any chick who says this doesn't work lies.

What sorcery is this?

Does it make a difference if you shag a chick three times in one night or does it have to have been on two or three separate occasions for this to work?

So that's why I never managed to have a one night stand and women would hound me relentlessly for a relationship after a drunken fumble. I should have limited it to no more than twice a night...

No sorcery just facts .. lol and honestly I would say three times in one night is a little predatory lol .. not really fair and I would guess that even though the quantity is there Quality is better. .. however technically .. I would think it may work..? you may zap the system.. but yes three times and its got to be back to back.. as far as you and her only .. any other dude gets in there and the brain shuts it off,.. think of it like an Alpha male thing
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

Women who have a FWB are not lacking in self-respect nor are they lacking in dignity. Why would you think otherwise?
  • jeniley65
    jeniley65 Posts: 35
    Options
    Here is the problem with a Booty Call as I see it. There are two people. One person doesn't give a *kitten* and is willing to exploit the feelings of a person that cares about them to get laid.

The other person is willing to be exploited because they either have low self esteem or they care for the person that is exploiting them and thinks they will eventually care for them.

Gotta agree with this ^^^^

RoadDog is a wise, wise man!

This is why IMO the FWB road is a very slippery and dangerous one to travel down (emotionally speaking)

Sheesh...isn't having a slippery road the whole reason this topic came up?
  • kymillion
    Options

whats self respect have to do with it? or dignity for that matter?
  • sammi402
    Options
    Contrary to popular belief, most women are capable of having emotionally-detached sex just like most men can. Don't assume just because we have estrogen that we are somehow going to stalk you if you become our FWB.

^^Totally agree. Seriously dude, if you put out that easy we don't want to date you. It's like that "rule" men have about not marrying women who put out on the first date. I've never had a desire to date any of my FBW or booty calls. They are like gym equipment. I get on when I need a workout, I get off when i'm done, and I don't think about it until the next time I need to use it.
  • trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    Guys aren't bothered by that much boldness?

If they are, they are quite Booty call material.....
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Here is the problem with a Booty Call as I see it. There are two people. One person doesn't give a *kitten* and is willing to exploit the feelings of a person that cares about them to get laid.

The other person is willing to be exploited because they either have low self esteem or they care for the person that is exploiting them and thinks they will eventually care for them.
    Couldn't have said it better!
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options

thats not always true .. b4 i got with hubby, i had a summer " fling" . we met to have our fun :bigsmile: and that was it ..
    we are still friends though ( 13 years later) but it was about the act and nothing more .. we never dated, i dont even know if he had a g/f back then and it didn't even matter ...
    no emotional bonds ..
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Oh you know, not throwing my body to just any *kitten*. Scary that people see nothing wrong with this.

If you don't want to have casual sex, no one is making you, but don't come in here calling other women who have safe consensual casual sex lacking in "self-respect or dignity" simply because you don't share their lifestyle choices. Take the morality-police attitude elsewhere. You did not have to read this thread if you find it so offensive.
  • sammi402
    Options
    Hey nice shoes.... Wanna ...... ? :wink:

Always worked for me. LOL :laugh:

I like to go with wanna get a pizza and f**k...if she says know I always ask what she has against pizza? Amazingly enough, some girls dont like pizza...

LMAO!!!