Crushing on my female gym instructor!!!

Options

Replies

• jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Where did the crotchety old dude go? I was enjoying his comments, in a satirical sort of way.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Kid your 18 how can you say your bi, get your head sorted. Find a man.

There's potential for girl-on-girl here and you're going to declare it a bad thing? :noway:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

There's potential for girl-on-girl here and you're going to declare it a bad thing? :noway:

This is true. I doubt he's getting any action, so why not watch two hot chicks get some?
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

This is true. I doubt he's getting any action, so why not watch two hot chicks get some?

lmao. This.
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    That would give me more motivation to go! Haha!

true. You should be in shape in no time
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Inappropriate relationship with a professional. Switch instructors, then get it on.

^^ I agree too, although if you can still manage it just like what other posters said use that as a motivation. But if the scenario makes you more vulnerable & horny then its time to look for another instructor. Although instructor-client relationship do happen but it is not encouraged just like in other businesses. If that happens, then either you or the instructor must go.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    Well you all nuts and close minded, don't add me has friend because I don't conform to your warped world.

Don't flatter yourself, I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who is clearly stuck in the past. Welcome to the 21st century, it's a great place to be.

Yea !

learn history, this was the way of the ancient world then they became more civilised now we are going backward.

Ironic LOL

Bye.

Maybe you should become civilized and realize that there are people out there with different sexualities. You don't have control over your sexuality any more than you have control over your height.
    Options

Please have respect to the OP's preference. There's nothing wrong with being a bi, they're also humans with feelings just like straights or homosexuals. And 18 is already considered a legal age for your information.
    Options
    So glad I'm not young today, quite a lot of them young ones are as dumb as a box of banana's.

And I'm glad that I wasn't born in the stone age era, quite a lot of them (old ones) are as close minded & dumb as a box of banana's. Geez get some life great great-grandpa! If you don't like this thread, I say just ignore it.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options

Please have respect to the OP's preference. There's nothing wrong with being a bi, they're also humans with feelings just like straights or homosexuals. And 18 is already considered a legal age for your information.

I agree with this, but this is disturbing... I am 44, I hope I don't look like that guy when I am 45 (as his profile says he is) yikes!!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

I agree with this, but this is disturbing... I am 44, I hope I don't look like that guy when I am 45 (as his profile says he is) yikes!!

There are closed minded people at every age. I know somebody younger than me who thinks that America should declare Christianity as the national religion and the First Amendment only pertains to Christians. He thinks that people of other religions should have to move to other countries or be executed. I think he's about 18 now.
  • BaristaX
    BaristaX Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Well you all nuts and close minded, don't add me has friend because I don't conform to your warped world.

Don't flatter yourself, I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who is clearly stuck in the past. Welcome to the 21st century, it's a great place to be.

Yea !

learn history, this was the way of the ancient world then they became more civilised now we are going backward.

Ironic LOL

Bye.

That does not make sense, when you mention ancient world, do you mean like Greece? because from what I understand, they had it good, until "Morality" and the notion of what's "Right and Wrong" from bitter people came into play, which began a downward spiral of their civilization (not to be a grammar Nazi, but it is spelled Civilized).

so please explain to me how we are going "backwards"?
  • morbidbones
    morbidbones Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    at least you're not a guy and get a boner when you work out with her, that would be awkward as ****
  • ChrisStoney
    Options

There are closed minded people at every age. I know somebody younger than me who thinks that America should declare Christianity as the national religion and the First Amendment only pertains to Christians. He thinks that people of other religions should have to move to other countries or be executed. I think he's about 18 now.

Reading this post the first thing that came to my mind was 'hot', LOL

Some people need to get a life!!
    Options
    So glad I'm not young today, quite a lot of them young ones are as dumb as a box of banana's.

All reported. (sorry old man but your posts deserve to be reported)
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options

Threesome.

^^^^Very typical male response when a girl says she is bi........Just because someone is bi doesn't mean they are into 3somes....

When did you realise your sexuality?

========

OP, I can totally understand you having this crush.....I had a crush on my female GP to the point I used to dream about her...This was before I realised I was interested in women....I'm pretty sure she was gay but I didn't do anything cause she was my GP and no way did I want to have to change GPs.....besides, I wouldn't have known what to do.....

Yes, I am bi......
    Options

sorry double post
    Options

Oh really he's only 45 but he looks 70??? He's younger than my Dad but he looks like my grandpa. Take note that I'm 100% straight & grew up in a conservative family setting (and I hate it so much) but I have respect for people who have different sexual orientations.
  • ChrisStoney
    Options
    I
    Oh really he's only 45 but he looks 70??? He's younger than my Dad but he looks like my grandpa. Take note that I'm 100% straight & grew up in a conservative family setting (and I hate it so much) but I have respect for people who have different sexual orientations.

yes he does look like he is 70!! and thinks like it!! wonder what he is doing on the computer? maybe he is from an alternate universe....
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options

What an amazingly rude and ignorant comment. The members of my family who are GLBT knew they were gay/bi/whatever about the same time straight kids realize they're straight. What does being 18 have to do with anything?