Crushing on my female gym instructor!!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• pantsdailyon
    pantsdailyon Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    My PT is smokin' hot. Part of the reason why I seeked him out :laugh: First session with him next week. Dear God, please don't let me make a food of myself, or giggle, or blush, or fall over, or get gas, or get camel toe in my capris.

Seeked? You're killin' this copy editor here.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Kid your 18 how can you say your bi, get your head sorted. Find a man.

Please have respect to the OP's preference. There's nothing wrong with being a bi, they're also humans with feelings just like straights or homosexuals. And 18 is already considered a legal age for your information.

I agree with this, but this is disturbing... I am 44, I hope I don't look like that guy when I am 45 (as his profile says he is) yikes!!

Oh really he's only 45 but he looks 70??? He's younger than my Dad but he looks like my grandpa. Take note that I'm 100% straight & grew up in a conservative family setting (and I hate it so much) but I have respect for people who have different sexual orientations.
    Lol, I'm older than him too. Probably ain't got no game, so he has to bag on the OP.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    My PT is smokin' hot. Part of the reason why I seeked him out :laugh: First session with him next week. Dear God, please don't let me make a food of myself, or giggle, or blush, or fall over, or get gas, or get camel toe in my capris.

Seeked? You're killin' this copy editor here.

Oh shizzle. I meant 'sought'. Grammar fail on my part, how embarassing. Can we just forget this ever happened? Pretty please? :flowerforyou:
  • munkeyfunk
    munkeyfunk Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    How do you know if the pt rolls the same way? id be freaked out if a guy i was training turned on me :S
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    How do you know if the pt rolls the same way? id be freaked out if a guy i was training turned on me :S

Nice assumption, like, if she is gay/bi she would automatically fancy her? the only reason she'd turn her down is because she was straight? because all lesbians fancy all girls? :L

If a woman you found unattractive hit on you at the gym, would you freak out as much? It's the same thing :L

also, nice wording, "turned on me".

If you're comfortable in your sexuality you shouldn't be anymore freaked out by someone of the same gender hitting on you than you would be if someone you didn't find attractive of the opposite gender was hitting on you.
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I am bi, and would love to ask her out but it would be too embarrassing to go to the gym if she says no.

Wish she was a little more hands on :wink:

Talk to her more, try and get a feel if she swings that way. A lot of women just find it as a compliment if a girl is attracted to her, if shes not bi/gay/ Dont be creepy stalker atrracted though lol. Maybe slyly bring it up while talking to her?
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I am bi, and would love to ask her out but it would be too embarrassing to go to the gym if she says no.

Wish she was a little more hands on :wink:

Talk to her more, try and get a feel if she swings that way. A lot of women just find it as a compliment if a girl is attracted to her, if shes not bi/gay/ Dont be creepy stalker atrracted though lol. Maybe slyly bring it up while talking to her?

This is true. I'm straight, but if a woman hit on me, I'd be flattered, none the less. Especially if she was an attractive woman!
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    wow what happend here?LOL

anyways my ride 4got to pick me up 2day
    so my instructor was like,why dont you wait in my car with me
    and you can use my phone.
    so i said okay!
    so i called a ride...and chilled in her car
    we had some jokes and before i got out to leave she leaned close to me!
    i think she wanted to kiss,but maybe she wanted to hug...idk she didnt put her arms out
    just leaned her head....
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options

Nice assumption, like, if she is gay/bi she would automatically fancy her? the only reason she'd turn her down is because she was straight? because all lesbians fancy all girls? :L

If a woman you found unattractive hit on you at the gym, would you freak out as much? It's the same thing :L

also, nice wording, "turned on me".

If you're comfortable in your sexuality you shouldn't be anymore freaked out by someone of the same gender hitting on you than you would be if someone you didn't find attractive of the opposite gender was hitting on you.

Of course, ALL gay people HUMP EVERYTHING. :laugh:

I'd love it if an attractive woman hit on me, cause then I could finally start experimenting without having to know how to start. :smokin:
  • pantsdailyon
    pantsdailyon Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    learn history, this was the way of the ancient world then they became more civilised now we are going backward.

That does not make sense, when you mention ancient world, do you mean like Greece? because from what I understand, they had it good, until "Morality" and the notion of what's "Right and Wrong" from bitter people came into play, which began a downward spiral of their civilization (not to be a grammar Nazi, but it is spelled Civilized).

Enforce that American spelling! Do you go after people who use "colour" and "labour," too? :tongue:
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Effin Thread killers!!!
  • Loraah
    Loraah Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    wow what happend here?LOL

anyways my ride 4got to pick me up 2day
    so my instructor was like,why dont you wait in my car with me
    and you can use my phone.
    so i said okay!
    so i called a ride...and chilled in her car
    we had some jokes and before i got out to leave she leaned close to me!
    i think she wanted to kiss,but maybe she wanted to hug...idk she didnt put her arms out
    just leaned her head....
    And you didn't kiss her!?!