A bit of encouragement for those with lots to lose...

Options

Replies

• determined136
    determined136 Posts: 332
    Options
    You look amazing!!! and those legs ..... ya baby!!!!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Amazing Progress & Thank you very much for your sharing your story:):):) Your A Great Encouragement & Amazing Woman!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Of all the people that I have followed on MFP, you are the one that truly inspires me with your determination, dedication and all around badassedness (I made that word up, but I think it fits). I wonder if you know how much you have helped and encouraged people to do things that they didn't think they were capable of doing.
    Thank you so much!

In all honesty, though, I am nothing special. I put in the work, but that's all. Anyone can do this, and that's what I hope people get out of this.
    In addition to the daunting task of trying to shed a large amount of weight, we also all have obstacles in our way - some people have medical conditions that limit their food choices or make exercise more difficult. Some have busy schedules. Everyone has obstacles.

I'm a mother of a special-needs child, a full-time employee, and I have gone through a divorce as well as battled with my bipolar disorder during the course of my weight loss; however, those are obstacles, not excuses.

As long as people look at things that way, they are bound to succeed.
  • whiplashpcw
    whiplashpcw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You are inspirational !!!!!
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Your progress pics never cease to amaze me. You look so great!!!
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Thank you for inspiring me. Thank you for giving me hope today. I have a long "journey" ahead of me and this is exactly what I needed to see today. You have really encouraged me and I appreciate it so much. And congratulations!!!
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    What an inspiration and great story of your "journey"!!!! Thank You so much for the encouragement!!!!!! You look AMAZING!!!! what a wonderful dedication and commitment to yourself! WOW!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Blueyedone
    Blueyedone Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspirational!!!
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    That is ridiculously awesome! Good inspiration for everyone.
  • MadeInHeaven83
    Options
    You are amazing and an inspiration to anyone! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • 2youngatheart
    2youngatheart Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Awesome.....thanks for sharing!.
  • tbskipp
    tbskipp Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! It seriously looks like you went back in time and got younger as the posts went along! Do you know if you're considered to have a "large frame" or small frame? I'm 5'10" as well, and when I told my doctor I wanted to hit about 155, he said that I would look too thin at that weight.
    Technically, I have a large frame, but it's not too far off from being a medium frame. I definitely don't want to get any lower weight-wise than I am now regardless.

I actually am not weighing for a while - I'm working on increasing my strength and am actually eating above maintenance to fill in those ribs a bit. I never wanted to be skinny - just fit and healthy.

WOW. Seriously, WOW! You give me such hope. I know i can get down to where I want to be. I love seeing stories like yours here on MFP. REAL people, REAL success. I am tall also, 5'8", 'big boned'. But i can't wait to see what less than 200 lbs looks like on my 'big bones'. :)
    :drinker:
  • amaryaxxx
    amaryaxxx Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    wow i am speechless, u look amazing.
  • patriciaannbibo
    patriciaannbibo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the Inspiration. You look Amazing!
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You are full of awesomeness! I hope this will help some others stick with the program when they have those inevitable moments of self-doubt. Great post!
  • dolldreams
    dolldreams Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I struggle with my high body fat percentage (hovering at 39% right now) but I know if you were able to cut yours by more than half, it's possible for me to get to something more reasonable.

I'm visiting your blog and following right now! :happy:
  • goodies81
    goodies81 Posts: 16
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! I know you must feel so proud of yourself......definitely takes dedication. :)
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Inspirational story.....Amazing photos...congrats to you!! You look wonderful!!
  • naseak
    naseak Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thank you thank you thank you for taking the time to post this. I am around your height and have really struggled latley with not loosing anything the last couple of months. this was so encouraging.
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    This is really inspiring, thank you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!