A bit of encouragement for those with lots to lose...

Options

Replies

• DEEDLYNN
    DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I really needed to see this. You have done marvelous!!!
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Cory, you already know I admire the heck out of you for your hard work, dedication, and persistence. But I just wanted to remind you of how incredibly awesome you are. And I've never seen all your pics together like this before. What a great idea; very inspiring!!
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • vioblee
    vioblee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great work! And so inspiring! Thanks for posting :)
  • charly39
    charly39 Posts: 11
    Options
    I feel almost like the story you read was mine. It's incredible what diet and exercise will do for your body. I am a serious stress eater and have some stressfull stuff hitting me right now, but decided to eat a greek salad (no dressing) with chicken today. I was bad though and did eat the pita bread.

I know I can do this... I did it before but never lost actual weight. For me that's the discouraging part. Yes it is nice to see the inches go and to notice the differrence in my clothes, but everyone wants to see that scale go down. Keep up the great work. You look fantastic!

PS Thanks for sharing your story and photos. It helps to reinforce that I can do this! And if you're up for one more friend please add me!
  • breelicious
    breelicious Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is really awesome. On May 12th it will be a year since I started Zumba! IM having a blast!! Im hoping to be an instructor by the end of this year! Losing weight while doing something I love is the best thing! I cant wait to share my own sucess story with every1. Working on the before pitures right now. Not exactly ready for the after, but im getting there! :drinker: :drinker:
  • kapspecial
    kapspecial Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    This is great! You've done phenomenal and your picturimony (picture + testimony) is super inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
  • eklopez14
    eklopez14 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WOW... Thank you so much for posting this. You have accomplished so much!! Congrats! :happy:
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    *jaw drops*

*speechless*
  • gailmelanie
    gailmelanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement and daunting is definitely what it is to face losing a lot of wieght. I don't have as much to lose as you did, but at one pound per week it would take the better part of a year. The patience and perseverence is very difficult. It makes me want to cry looking at your success, knowing how long it took and how long it will take me. I need someone to hold my hand while I do this.
  • jinlopez
    jinlopez Posts: 38
    Options
    You are truly a bright star in the sky for a lot of people. Thank you for your dedication in documenting and photographing your progress during your journey...and sharing.
  • lovenhppnss
    lovenhppnss Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Thank you for sharing your journey. I do feel encouraged!
  • sbyllek
    sbyllek Posts: 5
    Options
    Fantastic! Congratulations on some amazing results to your hard work and determination! What an encouraging post!
  • LewenW
    LewenW Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your progression and the time-line (along with pictures), I am inspired to continue onward!
    I needed to see this and know there is hope yet for me! Many thanks!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I wish I could show this to my cousin. She is your height and your weight and she tried WW but gave up after just a few months. ):
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I wish I could show this to my cousin. She is your height and your weight and she tried WW but gave up after just a few months. ):
    Send her the link to this post!
  • dd65togo
    dd65togo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You post is very inspiring!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    SUPER fantastic loss. Congrats. And you look GREAT!!
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I have about the same to lose as you did!! You look amazing and are an inspiration to me!! thank you for posting your story!! :heart:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you inspire me EVERY FREAKING DAY, cory. you are amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!